Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

POLL: Who would you like to see as the Prime Minister

Smith, I don't see the reason why Abdulah should not pick someone from Somaliland.

Mobb, bro I beleive today, the people of Mogadishu must feel that this government is theirs. Picking a dude from Somaliland will make matters bad, the PM must be from Xamar, must have influance in Xamar. By making such a move, it opens the door fro disarming the millitias in Xamar and the south, keeping the population happy by bringing PUNTALDN and the south closer together.

Somaliland should come to the negotiating table, the door is wide open. icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

NFD and Ogadden region have their own MP.. quick example is Omar Jees, he is from Dhagah-Bour born and raised .

Salam

nuune   

^^^ and Cabdirishiid Adan Gabyoow who is from NFD region and Axmed Xaashi who is from Ogadden region, and others as well such as Cabdi Maxamed Tarax ......

OG_Girl   

Cabdi Maxamed Tarax ?!!!! Damn he made it..the guy is my first cousin . I wish if he went with Uncle Mahammed Omar and fought against Ethiopians redface.gifredface.gif

Salam

OG Girl, don't even mention the name Umar Jes anymore. The name irritates my ears, I hate that little fellow with a passion!

Smith, I agree. The priority is to bring Puntland and Xamar together. Somaliland allready has peace, so there's no rush there.

BN   

I still think there is an agreement between Yusuf and Qanyare. Especially after all of Qanyare's votes went to Yusuf in the third round. In addition to his standing in Xamar....

He also gave a very good interview today on the BBC. It begins about 6:30 into the program.

Listen Here

nuune   

Qanyare is da man, he gave a good interview really, he said he gonna think about it if he was given an offer, that is really nice!!

Muhammed Qanyare Afrah is truly the man! That was a good interview and he controls a strategic area in Mogadishu called Dayniile. It's at the outskirts of Mogadishu and it is a quiet area with an airstrip.

I'm still doubting between Muhammad Qanyare Afrah and Abdullahi Ahmed Addow. The president of Somalia has Hussein Muhammad Aidid's, who controls Wardhiigley, Hodan, Hawlwadaag and piece of the centre, support allready in his pocket and Muhammad Umar Habeeb, who controls Shabelle Dhexe province is a loyal ally of the president too.

Liqaye   

He does not have the LUXURY of appointing someone from the north.

Please separate real-politik and statesmanship.

BN   

Nationalist,

Yes it will be a difficult choice. Although I dont think now Addow has much of a chance, especially after he dragged out the election into the third round and actually LOST votes. He will also be no help in dealing with the Mogadishu warlords...

It will most likely be between H. Aidiid and M. Qanyare. But Aidiid is young and he knows he has many years in politics ahead of him; so he does not need the PM position. And I've heard M. Dheere is going to be Interior Minister.

p.s. I didn't think H. Aidiid still controlled all those areas in Xamar...

OG_Girl   

Nationalist, Omar Jees never been my favored dear. I know a lot of relatives of mine who hate him too, and I know their reasons.

But may I ask why "you" hate him :D

Salam

Xoogsade   

Nimankaan waxeysan aheyn yaan laga dhigin. Waa thugs who have no influence. They control this and they control that is what put us here for this long. If they are confronted and are held responsible for any negative outcome, they love to live and will change their mind. Not to forget that no one will support them from their immidiate tribes hopefully.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Why not Morgan?
:D

lol...

ey Suldaan why not Barre Hiiraale and Morgan co-vice pres? :D