Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

POLL: Who would you like to see as the Prime Minister

I agree with Liqiye, North is out of the question.

Qaynyare? I think he is on board, he will be an important minister but PM will go to Addow/Aqasins sub-clan. This is because they have the most muscle.

You have to be able to bring on board, supporters and millitias of Osman Ato, Furux, Aydeed Jr, Ilqayte, Daylaf, Abdiqasin, Ina Darman etc.

They control the Old Port, Villa Somalia and other parts of the city. They hold Afgoyee up to Marka. So the PM must go to this group/ otherwise??

Qaynyare, Mohamed Dhere, Xuseen Aydeed will be in. But I doubt they will get the PM position. Xuseen is much too young and inexperienced.

I know someone who knows someone who is close to someone who advises AY... So i think I can tell you..what AY is goin to do...

He will appoint M Q Afrah as his PM....

In the Future Dont say "I wasn't Told or wasn't expecting"..I told you!!! so you can tell your friends and relatives...and If someone asks you " how do you know... you can tell them..." I know a guy thru Cyper who knows someone who knows someone who is close to someone who advises AY"... I am sure they will beleive you!!!

I hope that helps!!

cheers

somalia Pm??

who cares,, we only want to build a goverment, and it doesn`t matter whether he is a somli lander, or *******, i think we should have some 1 from ****** as a Pm ;)

any way i have a better i dea , why not choose some 1 from SOL, send him(or her) to somalia and be the PM??

Lets hope for the best!!

[ October 13, 2004, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Tuujiye   

Waraada I change my vote to qanyare..lol...

wuu hadlay man..Lol. Si fiican wili..

A.Y iyo qanyare kee bacaad ku helaan ilaaheey ha u naxariisto...two tuff guys waaye and thats waxa loobahan yahay hada oo kale.

Qanyare is very powerful in xamar and the way he spoke of waxa uu sameynayo haduu qof soo hor istaago dooladaan cusub, waanku farxay.. He is trying to stick to his word and Iinsha allah the rest the will speak the same way...

wareer badanaa!!!

aniga wexey ila tahay kuwii dooranaayay madaxweenaha in ey qalad weyn ee ka galab sadeen shicibka somaliyeed sidey u dhan yihiinba.

maxaa yeelay ilama haboona quf dilaa eh in uu maanta wadanki xukumo....laakiin ilaah baa qeyr noogu maqan insha-allah. Ma rajo dhigaayi!

Rahima   

But may I ask why "you" hate him

I so know that i will be jumped at for this reason :D , but my fingers are itiching for the laugh,lool.

I'll tell you why sister OG_Girl, It ain't because he is a warlord (that should be enough of a reason), it's because Nationalist believes him to be a traitor. You see, this warlord Mr. Jess sided with Caydiid during the civil war and hence became a traitor.

I'm only saying it like it is :D .

Nationalist, calm down brother. Remember it's Ramadaan, a time for serenity, peace and goodwill :D .

Tuujiye   

aniga wexey ila tahay kuwii dooranaayay madaxweenaha in ey qalad weyn ee ka galab sadeen shicibka somaliyeed sidey u dhan yihiinba.

maxaa yeelay ilama haboona quf dilaa eh in uu maanta wadanki xukumo....laakiin ilaah baa qeyr noogu maqan insha-allah. Ma rajo dhigaayi

Iskey_baro, abaayo macaan fiiri CY yaa dhaamay oo meesha fadhiye...we had no options better..they were all the same. Kuligood waxee ahaayeen tuugo,killers,iyo mostly munaafiqiin..lol..isma dhaanto iyo dhasheeda ee wada ahaayeen..Hal nin oo fiican oo diinta ku xiran meesha ma fadhin..Kuligoodna gaalo ayaa wada wadatay. Marka run ahaantii waxaa laqataa CY why because waxaa la dhahay tuugada tuuga ugu weyn ayaa kaaba laadar u noqdo..lol.na'mean..maanta asaga bas ayaa ciyaalka qoryaha sita ka dhiga karo hubka..why because he is tuff naxariisna kuma jirto...maantana Somalia qof saas oo kale bas ee u bahan tahay..hadii kale oo ladooran lahaa ninkale meeshaas, dooladan cusub waxee u dhacee sidii carta oo kale....

and abaayo ogoow dadka somalia wey daalaan. Waxa kili ee rabaan waa peace nabad. They don't realy care who is the president aslong as their will sharci..Nin walba qoriga uu barkan yahay habeenka ayuu rabyaa in u iska tuuro...lol..

Ilaahoow dowladaan cusub u gar gaar. Ninkaana qeyrkiisa nasii s*****isana naga qabo..aamiin...

wareer badanaa!!!!

OG_Girl   

I'll tell you why sister OG_Girl, It ain't because he is a warlord (that should be enough of a reason), it's because Nationalist believes him to be a traitor. You see, this warlord Mr. Jess sided with Caydiid during the civil war and hence became a traitor.

LOL , that is the same reason I heard from my relatives too. But does that make defference who he sided with?!

Thanks for answering my question though My brother Nationalist ignored me for some reason I don't know ;) .

Salam

Rahima   

But does that make defference who he sided with?!

To most of us it doesn’t.

Thanks for answering my question though My brother Nationalist ignored me

It’s not something to be proud of dee. We need to condemn all warlords, not care who they side with. Every couple of years they change alliances anyway :rolleyes: .

My friend from Afmadow, tried to reason to me that the reason Jess sided with Caydiid is because he regarded the sub-sub clan of Caydiid to be a long-lost son of the tribe of Jess- Somalis and their stories :rolleyes: . I don’t even believe in this qabiil history let alone this (I just laughed :D ). Personally, this for me was a perfect example of how warlords could not care any less about anything other than own personal interests. Caydiid was after all killed by his own guard.

Anyway, you know that Kynda is very ill :( . Make duca for her. I saw her at the masjid the other night (she was well), then last night I called her while she was on her way to the emergency department.

Originally posted by Rahima:

Anyway, you know that Kynda is very ill
:(
. Make duca for her. I saw her at the masjid the other night (she was well), then last night I called her while she was on her way to the emergency department.

Ilaahay ha caafiyo the nomad.

OG_Girl   

Ooooh, I talked to her first day of ramadan and she was ok. I will call the family , Insha Allah she will be ok soon.

If you visit her tell her my salams please.

Well, I would reply to you but this news from my girl made me sad :(

Salam

OG Girl, sorry I didn't reply back. I stopped browsing this topic after I casted my vote.

To tell you the truth, I have no idea what so ever why Rahima filled my own mouth with garbage. I'm fasting right now so I'll be a good boy, but I'm really angry at her walahi. I can only say to you now to mind your own business. Thank you for the character assasination.

Abaayo, I hate that man because he killed some of my relatives in Kismayo. He has ordered the killing and rape of 100s of people of my clan. Some of my relatives were among them.

So the false story of that he sided with another warlord is aboslutely not true. Of course I don't like him for that. But I don't hate him for that, since I'm used to people who hate my clan's guts.

Ramadan Karim by the way.

OG_Girl   

Nationalist, Brother , I am so sorry to hear what happened to your relatives.There is no excuse to kill and rape innocent people that is why I was saying doesn't matter who he sided with!, he done wrong with Eidid or not doesn't make differences for me and most of people.

Edit:Hope our somali people will see what this tribal hate is causing us.

PS:I am from same sub-clan Jees and I don't hate yours brother smile.gif .

Ramadan Kareem wallalo

Salam