Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

New Somaliland Regions Created

Jacpher   

It is a slap coz this is giving more support to Rayaale from the people who live in those regions. If the parliament which the majority is the opposition parties then people will see that the opposition is not willing to consider their issues ,,,,

SNM's own Gerrymandering version. Redistricting just to gain more political representation. Thanks to Af-weyne, Riyaale is on a roll to hold on to the seat.

Oodweyne's work on SOL has been paid off. Taloow JB, adigana goormaa gobol laguugu magac darayaa? Perhaps, another productive marqaan session.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Oodweyne's work on SOL has been paid off. Taloow JB, adigana goormaa gobol laguugu magac darayaa?

:D:D

Leave SNM out this, will you?

JB

Whereas the source of that map? smile.gif

^African leaders. You know,every time i try to read stories from JSL, i see Kibaki in him. The tactics are soooo Kibakesque,its not even funny.

Creating districts to remain in power? If JSL,has a genuine need to be recognized,they need to get rid of Riyaale,for real

^ How so?

Instead of hiring new "Governors" and "District Commisioners", what the people that live in those areas need is "teachers" and "health workers" and new schools etc etc.

Goboladdi hore ayaan wax laga qaban marka gobolo cusub oo la sameeyo wax macno leh oo samaynaso ma jirto. It will bring more trouble then good.

I hope this is rejected by the parliament b/c we can't afford 12 gobols with 12 governors and 100 of beaurocrats whose only job they do is stamp a paper and that is it.

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^ How so?

Instead of hiring new "Governors" and "District Commisioners", what the people that live in those areas need is "teachers" and "health workers" and new schools etc etc.

Goboladdi hore ayaan wax laga qaban marka gobolo cusub oo la sameeyo wax macno leh oo samaynaso ma jirto. It will bring more trouble then good.

I hope this is rejected by the parliament b/c we can't afford 12 gobols with 12 governors and 100 of beaurocrats whose only job they do is stamp a paper and that is it.

It will bring more good then trouble trust me on this. They had clans in mind while drawing those new provinces but the gov wont admit to it (especially breaking Togdheer, Sanaag, Sool up). Plus some of those regions were asking for their own self-administered province.

I was favouring the breakage of Sool & Sanaag heavily. Erigavo and Bhadan are no longer in the same province.

Only in hargeisa is the creation of imaginary countries and regions possible. Come to think of it, how imaginative is buhoodle region and what happened to cayn which he is calling saraar now?

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^ How so?

It will bring more good then trouble trust me on this. They had clans in mind while drawing those new provinces but the gov wont admit to it (especially breaking Togdheer, Sanaag, Sool up). Plus some of those regions were asking for their own self-administered province.

I was favouring the breakage of Sool & Sanaag heavily. Erigavo and Bhadan are no longer in the same province.
Back in 2003 campaign trail, Daahir Riyaale arrived in Odweyne and promised the locals that he will build the road that connects Odweyne to Hargeisa. That never materialised. It was all election hoobla nonesense.

What will be different this time? What is the next step for the government?

N.O.R.F   

JB iyo Africaown, you guys need to start asking questions of your govnt and stop accepting things they do just because you support them.

Siilaanyo:

“Horta annagu [KULMIYE], gobolada iyo degmooyinka samayntooda kama soo horjeedno, gobalada qaar badan ayaa jira oo aanu annagu balan qaadnay, farsamo ahaan iyo hawlahoodiiba wax la geli doono weeye. Haddii dalka gobalo iyo degmooyin loo badinayo waa wax aanu soo dhawaynayno oo diidi mayno, farsamo ahaan siday noqon doontana waa halkeeda.

Faysal Cali Waraabe:

“Marka hore dalku laba iyo toban gobol iyo 14 gobolba wuu noqon karaa, oo marka gobalada la samaynayo macnaheedu maaha kuraasi ayaa la samaynayaa ee talada ayaa la daadejinayaa. Annaga (UCID) qorshaha waxa noogu jirta inaanu gobalada iyo degmooyinka badino si ay taladu hoos ugu daadegto oo tuulo kasta iyo degmo kastaa iskeedi isu maamusho, markaas waanu soo dhawaynaynaa gobalada la kordhiyay waana wax loo baahanyahay.

HERE FOR DETAILS AND MORE OPINIONS