Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

New Somaliland Regions Created

Abu Salman, the request of being a gobol came from the people who live there ,,, it has been debated over this issue since the last 5 years or more. People are finally happy coz their request have been accepted.

Dabshid, i thought you'll be happy ,, ;)

To the rest ,,,, Somaliland is a non-stop truck like it or not. Somaliland with 12 regions ,,, Hmmm ,, that is one smart move i say ,,,

N.O.R.F   

I'm still confused as to how this can be done ya JB. A president cannot simply issue a decree. Kings, Sheikhs etc issue decrees.

What is the reaction on the ground? I think it is more at appeasing than anything else.

N.O.R.F   

Why a slap on Kulmiye's face? Was this a contentious issue?

Again, surely this needs to be put before the house of parliament first!

Yes of course the parliament has to approve it .....

It is a slap coz this is giving more support to Rayaale from the people who live in those regions. If the parliament which the majority is the opposition parties then people will see that the opposition is not willing to consider their issues ,,,,

Som@li   

JC, Why would I be happy? lol, Badhan is a state capital, and you know that,lol, :Dicon_razz.gif

Anyway, How does a President decide in one night to name all these states without proposing/discussing with the people, or is this the african way? smile.gif

It has been going on for the last 5 years sxb intaad xagaa kele ku sii jeedday :D

He thought this is the right time imika ,,,, so do i ,,

;)

Madaxwayne kuxigeenka Puntland oo ka hadlay Gobolada uu magacaabay Daahir Riyaale Kaahin

Iyadoo digreeto kasoo baxday xafiiska madaxwaynaha Somaliland Daahir Riyaale Kaahin uu ku magacaabay Lix Gobol oo kamid noqon doona Somaliland iyo 14 Degmo kuwaas oo hadda noqday degmooyin hoostaga Gobolada hadda la magacaabay iyo kuwo hoostaga Goboladii hore ujiray.

Hadaba waxaa maanta shir saxaafadeed qabtay madaxwayne kuxigeenka Puntland Xasan Daahir Afqudhac isagoo shir saxaafadeed kaasi kaga hadlay Gobolada uu magacaabay madaxwayne Daahir Riyaale Kaahin uuna ku tilmaamay kuwo keeni kara dhibaatooyin ka dhex dhaca Somaliland iyo Puntland.

Afqudhac ayaa waxa uu si wayn ugu weeraray shir saxaafadeedkaasi magacaabista labada Gobol ee Buuhoodle iyo Badhan ee ay magacawday Somaliland isagoo ku tilmaamay inay horay Puntland ugu ahaayeen Gobolo wallow aysan Somaliland u ahayn oo hadda uun loo magacaabay.

Madaxwayne ku xigeenka ayaa waxa uu ka digay dhibaatooyin ay keeni karaan Goboladan uu haddda magacaabay madaxwaynaha Somaliland taas oo uu ku tilmaamay inay keeni karaan dagaalo iyo waliba dhibaato hor leh oo hadda ka dhalata magacaabista Gobolada uu hadda magacaabay haddii uusan si dag dag ah uga noqon.

Sidoo kale madaxwayne kuxigeen ka Puntland Xana Daahir Afqudhac ayaa waxa uu ka hadlay xidhiidhka u dhaxeeya maamulka Puntland iyo Dawlada KMG ah ee Somalia iyo sababihii keenay inay Puntland la aasaaso iyo inta uu le’eg yahay xidhiiidh kaasi.

Isku soo wada duuboo hadalkan kasoo yeedhay madaxwayne kuxigeenkla Puntland Xasan Daahir Afqudhac ayaa waxa uu yahay hadal ay si wayn ula yaabeen qaar kamid ah shacabka Gobolada SSC iyagoo su’aalaha ay iswaydiinayaan ay tahay madaxwayne ku xigeenka Puntland ma hadda uun buu ogaaday khatarta u dhaxaysa Somaliland iyo Puntland uuna ka digayaa iyadoo horay loo ogaa inay dhex mareen dagaalo.

Afnugaal News Desk

AYOUB   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Abu Salman, the request of being a gobol came from the people who live there ,,, it has been debated over this issue since the last 5 years or more. People are finally happy coz their request have been

There no dabates but rumours of creation of one or two more regions. If there was, we couldn't have missed them because someone would posted them here. smile.gif Whatever the pros and cons of the created regions, this is yet another abuse of "presidential decree". We now have elected parliament which is supposed to to decide things like this. I doubt there was a debate even in the cabinet. Actions of a man who desperately wants to hang on to power - if you ask me.

The rumours are those you heard few days back before it is finally annonced but it has more debates since long time ago sxb. It was hard for UDUB to win in the last elections in some ereas coz they were demanding to be a region. This was well-known but not worth to post here on SOL if you know what i mean ,,, :D

Surely it will go to the Parliamanet to approve ater the presidencial decree ,,, but it is not the parliament to decide first ,, that is tha part where the President or the Executive have to do.

Very very timely move indeed ,,,,,,, i'm waiting for the opposition's reactions.