Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

New Somaliland Regions Created

NGONGE   

If our illustrious leader deems it necessary to create more regions and districts, who are we to argue back. However, with the looming elections, one feels that this exercise is nothing but the rearrangement of the decks of the titanic. Still, if I had to vote, I'd still vote UDUB.

NGONGE   

^^^ I would like to call it a transformation rather than indoctrination. Putting aside all the nonsensical arguments about blood, loyalty and dreams you've got to admit that the case of Somaliland is a very strong and convincing one.

Does your home fall within the newly redrawn territories? If it does, I advice you to stop wavering, faltering and procrastinating! Come and join your brothers that are attempting to create a safe, prosperous and peaceful state for themselves (and you). Don't waste your time waiting for a dream that may never happen, grab the one right in front of your eyes and make it happen.

Ps

My guru did a lot in helping me get off my fence. However, we still disagree on the choice of political party. He's a Kulmiye man. I support UDUB for their recent hard work and visible endeavours.

Aaliyyah   

your brothers that are attempting to create a safe, prosperous and peaceful state

safe? so fighting and taking over other ppl's territories is creating peaceful state :rolleyes:

I couldn't resist bt to make that comment. However, am truly through with this discussion.Clearly, some ppl are just hypocrites.

NGONGE   

^^ What fighting? Do you call those tiny skirmishes, fighting?

There is no hypocrisy here, my dear. Other people's territories have not been taken. They've simply been (symbolically) reclaimed by the State of Somaliland. The wise amongst those living in these areas have decided it is worthwhile to join Somaliland rather than pine for a Somalia that may never come.

Now it is your turn. Give me your hand and come take a walk with me. See that green meadow? Those chirping birds? These flowing springs? Oh, look at the sea, my dear, look at the still blue sea! Can you hear the chattering people? Laughing kids? Barking dogs? Come on; take in all those lovely sounds. But there is one sound that is missing here! Don't let go of my hand; squeeze it a little if it'll reassure you. Come on be strong. We're going to turn around now.

Look over there! See the fires in the distance? Hear the sounds of bombs? Witness the murders, rapes, oppression and injustice. Can you stop it? Could you stop it? It's a burst balloon, my dear. A burst balloon could never go back to its original size. Be pragmatic, be realistic, be PRACTICAL. Turn your back on it all and walk on straight to your new capital, Hargeisa City. Welcome home, my dear.

(You can let go of my hand now, people are starting to notice).

Aaliyyah   

It is sad how you want to fellow Somaliland blindly without questioning your so called government.

don't ever think sool sanaag cayn or toogdheere will be part of somaliland....if thats what u think, think again

like I said am through with this argument, it is just arguing in circles...the same argument day after day, it seems some of you just dont wanna see the truth in this matter. am not going to waste my time trying to make you see the truth. If you want to ignore the truth and believe in the bullshit you wrote above by all means do...I careless.

Paragon   

^^NGONGE, don't worry mate. The SL case has never held an appeal I must say.

We're are putting together a new package from the South soon as the TFG is kicked to the curb. So we'll lay that before you when tis done - I get the feeling that you'll buy into it smile.gif .

Aaliyah, good one :D .

NGONGE   

^^ Maybe but I doubt it will happen. Those that will replace the TFG don’t look that much better, to be brutally honest. There was a time when I hoped the two sides would compromise and save their country but I strongly doubt such nincompoops will ever have the sense to do so. That will leave you with a Somalia that just keeps fighting and fighting. Why would you want to waste your time dreaming of rebuilding a place that its leaders are not even in agreement and are unlikely to ever b?

Let it go, saaxib. Come and join your neighbours. Your chances of success, triumph and fulfilment are infinitely better with us than them.

Aaliyyah   

Those that will replace the TFG don’t look that much better

Let it go, saaxib. Come and join your neighbours. Your chances of success, triumph and fulfilment are infinitely better with us than them.

stop flip-flopping...make up your mind :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^ I thought you said you will not comment on this topic anymore, darling? Miss us already? Atta a girl. :D

Paragon   

^^I'll have you know that I like dreaming up visionary success in the case of my country's future. I'd rather believe in an illusion than a secession.