Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

New Somaliland Regions Created

North, i still want to know what is you take in ,, i can see you're not happy with the new regions but you never discussed deeply.

Spill the beans sxb ,, and let's analyse it.

JB my question still stands.

do any of the political parties have anything to gain from this redrawing of the map ? can it in any way benefit any group during the upcoming elections ?

N.O.R.F   

JB

My opinion is only just beginning to come together. It was a suprise to me. I still need to understand the 'reasons' for such an action.

I would understand this action if it was limited to the eastern areas in order to bring them on board the SL train (Badhan and Buhoodle). But what is the reason for Oodweyne getting it's on gobol? Has there ever been any issues? Who was consulted? What are the reasons etc

There is still alot to be discussed akhi.

Droughts,

Inflation,

Unemployement,

Lack of basic services,

Supposed "war" on the east

,and the list goes on

Of things to worry about, Riyaale main concern became creating usuless in order to hang on to power and please Qabil-lords.

Poor Togheer, Talk getting F*up

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Droughts,

Inflation,

Unemployement,

Lack of basic services,

Supposed "war" on the east

,and the list goes on

Of things to worry about, Riyaale main concern became creating usuless in order to hang on to power and please Qabil-lords.

Poor Togheer, Talk getting F*up

You wouldn't know nothing about the implication of the creation of these new provinces..Togtheer is strong don't feel sorry for them.

Qudhac   

I dont see the pointy of creating these new provinces, i hear people saying the locals were asking for them to become their own gobol but most villages and towns in somaliland will want that anyway, but that doesnt mean they can sustain themselves to become gobol or somaliland can afford so much more civil servants, and more money to be diverted from the people.

i believe this is just an election stunt by riyaale and UDUB.

when you look at it more closely you can see UDUB are trying to please some tribes that will properly have some influence in the Elections, especially with OODweyne And Gabiley.

Buhoodle and badhan was properly done for "other" reasons but i think this is unnessary and waste of public money, somaliland has much more to worry about.

The Admin of these different gobols is going to be a nightmare . now every gobol is going to require it's own badhasaab and a whole team of state level public servants ....

Originally posted by Qudhac:

I dont see the pointy of creating these new provinces, i hear people saying the locals were asking for them to become their own gobol but most villages and towns in somaliland will want that anyway, but that doesnt mean they can sustain themselves to become gobol or somaliland can afford so much more civil servants, and more money to be diverted from the people.

i believe this is just an election stunt by riyaale and UDUB.

when you look at it more closely you can see UDUB are trying to please some tribes that will properly have some influence in the Elections, especially with OODweyne And Gabiley.

Buhoodle and badhan was properly done for "other" reasons but i think this is unnessary and waste of public money, somaliland has much more to worry about.

UDUB this Riyale that...If Allah wills next year if Kumiley is the new administration in charge this same anti-gov stuff will be said. People are always going to talk regardless.

This is heading to the parliament wait and see what happens.

NASSIR   

The unstated intention of regional demarcation and districts is to spark divisions and distrust amongst a peace-loving communities. Puntland has done so in the past. For instance, on Feb 2005 the Puntland parliament approved by majority vote the creations of Karkaar, Haylaan, and Ayn, at the same time. Two of them were implemented since the clans residing in these two areas formally accepted their formations and have begun to naively associate themselves with it, unaware of its political ramifications, thus engendering, for instance, the deeper divisions between the two major subclans of Las Anod.

Haylaan was roundly rejected by reer Sanaag on top of what they already have. They however formed their own regional state and carved up their own regions such as Madar and Boxaro regions out of Sanaag, a region which is quite much larger in size relative to the normal 18 regions of Somalia.

I believe Northern clans should override peace and coexistance over division and whatever causes political schism. Riyale is no different from the warlords in the south prior to the TFG's takeover of much of south.

NASSIR   

Baarlamanka Puntland oo maanta ansixiyey gobollada Karkaar iyo Hayland

Garoowe -
03.February.2005

Fadhi ay yeesheen maanta, golaha wakiillada dawlad goboleedka Soomaaliyeed ee Puntland ayaa lagu ansixiyey gobollada Karkaar iyo Hayland.

Fadhigii golaha wakiillada ee maanta ayaa waxaa goob joog ka ahaa amaba fadhiyey 40 mudane, waxana guddoominayey, guddoomiyaha golaha wakiillada Puntland Cismaan Yuusuf Dalmar.

Tallaabadan ayaa waxay ka dambeysey kadib, markii ay golaha xukuumadu u soo gudbiyeen golaha wakiillada.

Mudanayaasha baarlamanka Puntland, ayaa arrintani waxay dood ka dhex dhalisay maalintii shalay taas oo gacan ka hadalna keentay.

Guddoomiyaha baarlamanka Puntland ayaa maanta soo jeediyey in cod loo qaado labada gobol ee Karkaar iyo Hayland, waxaana oggolaaday mudanayaal gaaraya 26 mudane halka ay ka aamuseen 14, mana jirin mudanayaal diidey ansixinta.

Sidoo kale, waxaa maanta baarlamanka Puntalnd ka doodeen degmooyinka ay yeelanayaan gobolladaasi, waxaana labada gobol magaalo madaxyo u kala ah magaalooyinka Qardho iyo Dhahar.

sbconline.net

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

JB my question still stands.

do any of the political parties have anything to gain from this redrawing of the map ? can it in any way benefit any group during the upcoming elections ?

The ruling party is the one getting more support by taking this step now ..... that is what worries the opposition.