Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sh. Sharif at his best--many thanks to BBC

Hunguri   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Ducaysane:

It is beyond me why would any body is against an agreement that millions of people would benefit from. Is it because some of you here (northerners) want status quo to remain in the South, so you would have a case for independence? I think this agreement is positive step forward; of course, this is good first step of a long and possibly treacherous compromise voyage. The translation of the agreement is kind of murky but we have to start somewhere and this is good starting point.

Adeer hadaad heshiis gelaysaan yaa idinku haysta bal ?? ,, the fact is that maba heshiin kartaan coz waxba ma maqashaan, is mana dhegeysataan, mana isu debecdaan, dad shisheeye uun baad dabada ku wadataane idinku tiina uma tashataan.

Hadaad heshiin karaysaan bal heshiiya ha la idin arkee, not an ink on a paper but the facts on the ground is what i judge.
Waar Jacaylbro,Somalinimadii ma S-land-ta yaree caantayn-ka ah ayaa ka xoog badatay. I wonder, what is wrong with our Northern brothers. This is, what sometimes amaze me most. Somali waa heshiinaysaa, wayna isu imanaysaa. Ninkii qarxi lahaa iyo kii milix cabbi lahaaba!

Ladies and gentlemen if anyone ever wanted to see hypocrisy and double standard at work, read this page. The comments posted here are garden-variety dishonest. The nerve of some folks!!!! The nerve!! Look what happens when the TRUTH is subjected to warmongers’ sophistry!! Feel sorry for the naïveté who fall for this gimmick

I mean why cry foul? Is it because your poster boy agreed that Somali conflict preceded the Tigre troops presence in some parts of the country and their very involvement in the conflict is indicative of the depth of Somali problem? Is that it?

I will have you know that Sh. Sherrif cannot guarantee peace nor can he end hostilities what he can do (actually did), however, is expose the agenda of some of old faces of this conflict. And boy did he or did he not dealt a lasting blow to pseudo nationalists and their ally kelligii-Muslim squad. Absent of valid and reasonable case against the need for negotiated settlement, the warmongers of SOL are reduced to seek shelter in unsubstantiated characterizations: dabodhilif, soldout, and what have you.

As to the agreed text itself, awoowe all it says is that Asmara Alliance are open to discuss a path forward and are willing to negotiate with the opposing faction for ways and means of ending Somali tragedy provided that Tigre mercenaries leave Somali soil within defined and agreed time. Given the level of hostilities and the absence of agreed framework in managing the state, Sherrif also agreed with deployment of blue helmets. That’s all it says. Nothing less, nothing more!!

Who objects this? The very folks who said that they are against the dirrin process for one reason: Tigre presence in Somali soil which they equated with occupation. Now Ethiopians have agreed to pack up and head west, they cry foul again. They oppose Sherrif now because he said he will hold fire if Tigre’s exit by other means is feasible.

Exactly 325 words, Amen.

Abtigiis   

Shame such an accomplished poet -Surwaal, has to die virtually unkown. As far back as 1980s he detected the dangers of sanctimonious clerics who want to have the cake and eat it at the same time when he said:

Laba beenloow

Laba polatik

Iyo labo basaasiin ah

Iyo labo magaalada bakhtiyi

Lacag ka baadhaysa

Iyo labo Bidaanado leh

oo culumo baabkood ah

Oo Baytulaahiga mar tagi

Booliskana gaadhi.. ...

He was the same author of "Shariifyahow, Shar yahow, Shoolad yahay Baasi" and "Shariifkii Dar loo liilyay buu dacalka haystaaye".

How could he have been so accuratly prophetic of what was to come!!

Oodweyne thinks he is still in Oodweyne!

If you didn’t know before, your political convictions do matter. When John McCain said Ms Clinton has every right to stay in this season’s heated democratic primary contest between her and Obama, his intellectual dishonest was quite apparent to most people. His real political interest arrested the merit of what he espoused. When a hardcore secessionist rejects Jabbuuti agreement and advocates for continuation of violence in Xamar until TFG is toppled and Ethiopia and her American ally are defeated despite human cost and feasibility of success, many would easily see duplicity at work. Especially when Ethiopia utilizes resources of other Somalis including SL.

Inta muranka iska daysid bal soo ducee in heshiiskan illahay miro ka dhaliyyo adeer.

I tell ya Yaa cynics and vultures of SOL, this is not a deal or agreement between two parties. It is merely a commitment by TFG to bring a schedule of Amxaaro withdrawal from Somali soil approved by their master Mele Zanawi who is deeply wounded for his childish endeavour. The international community headed by UN is signatory to that commitment and since they are the ones who have volunteered to get involved by initiating and financing the talks, they are morally and legally responsible for any lost of Somali life, leg and limb and property hence after.

Definately the two Sharifs are the winners.

I said this is not a deal. Why? For a deal to be a deal or an agreement to be an agreement between two parties, each party must perform certain duties in good faith. What does the ARS has to do? Nothing!! In general terms it says fighting should stop. It is not specifically stipulated in it, it becomes null and void if ARS or any other Somali group keeps attacking the Ethio troops for sport killing hence after.

The Somalis insurgents will not stop killing and maiming Mele’ militia as long as they are on the Somali Republic soil and before the end of the prescribed 120-days period the schedule of withdrawal will be announced along with the names of some Muslim countries who are willing to send peace keepers to the country.

Right now, Mele is conducting some military tests to see if Beletwweyn corridor is the safest way out. The results are not encouraging…..

Abtigiis   

^What a waste of talent! Reminiscent of what they used to call 'terminological orotundity for intellectual profundity'.

The YEY and TFG comments is valid. But this business of making distinction between Somali Republic and Somaliland is a figment of a dreamer's imagination. Legally speaking, I mean!

Your reality of Somaliland is an abstraction- an interpretation, as Williams would have told us in his social theory. It is an interpretaion, which is and should remain heavily fortified against the subversion of the truth of our lived experience to assure it of undisturbed continuity.

And it is quite evident that your mischaraterisation imparts terminal tribal hysteria and an unfortunate disorder of clan pride and nationhood. Your conception of the latter always derived from your reverence of the former!

And as the 'genii' poppoed out of his closet,intoxicated by doses of narcissism and self-worth, he duly secreted 'the misfits' into post-script!

Abtigiis   

^^^ Xinn adigu caddow iyo cuqdadloow baad tahay! Birmad nin laga sugi ma tihid adeer! Hadana maanta cid aan idhaa war hooy adigaan ku hayaa! :D:D Laakiin ninkan waan ka sii afeefanayaa, uma jawaabayo.

Infact my reply is to his previous posts. The one immediate above is quite sound, except for the usual verbosity and grandiloquence!

Nin loo gali kara ma aha, dhagax baan tuurayee waan sii cararii gadaydiiye; bal nabadgalyo.

^^Ninyahow intaa waan kula taliyaa mana yeeshid. Hadda wixii ka danbeeyaa waa inaan taladayda kaa deystaa.

the only time i will come out for you is one your jinaazah passes here at sol. Xattaa yaa dilay oran mayyo ee waan uun kugu tukan.