Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sh. Sharif at his best--many thanks to BBC

Baashi   

Sweet. Now what is your position on the need to end the conflict, that's ragging in the south as we write, through dialogue? The terms, the venue, are details. Let's get the basics down fisrt!

Meeshu ma bahalageen bay noqotay? What happened to my signature for my last entry above? Pampering SNM gangs?

Prerequisites for SNM gangland:

1. Come up with specific geographical territory.

2. Nobody should dispute your claim for that territory.

3. No internal fighting.

4. Get O.K. from other stakeholders i.e. the Somalis in the south

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Secondly
To
:-
Mr. Che

Adeer
, lat time I check
Boston
was a
very liberal city
(or perhaps very loose morally, at least from the
Islamic perspective
)[/QB]

LoooooooooooL

[ June 24, 2008, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

^Oodweyne, maakhir arrinkeedii meesha ma yaal ninyow. Hadeerna ka baxay garta haddii anigiiba daalac la ii raacay smile.gif , hadalkii horena mid ka daran ku si dartey.

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Alayle ma maantu owrkii doobyi jiray malay dabatadii ku durduriyay
:D

Wa lagugu soo maqan yahay kolleey. Rag aan aqaan ayaa soo xiimaya :D .

Baashi   

What I have in mind is simple and straightforward. I want you to take a position on the conflict I can wrap my hands around. As it stands now you are all over the place. That said, I think your last post has distinguishable flagpole I can pin on the ground.

You said that dialogue is not the only venue. The other venue is to keep on fussing and fighting, I take it.

I see an open goal right there. But today you are making all kind of excuses to not get down to the business of making the case for or against the multiple assertions you have just made in your post.

Awoowe TFG in itself is not a vehicle that could transition the country to post-conflict Somalia! Hence you don’t have to reject that assertion for no one has made that assertion. However, TFG -- and you said it’s dominated by certain sub clans -- is indeed a faction of the conflict and as such it should take part of the negotiated settlement.

Ethiopian presence is also an issue of large importance. We got two potential cases to dissect.

1. Is TFG a faction in this conflict? If affirmative, should it take part of the reconciliation proceeding? If negative, who will represent (short of defeating them on the field outright) Mohamed Dheere, Ali Mahdi, and allied sub clans in TFG faction in the proceeding?

2. What is the best and cost effective way to get rid of Tigre mercenaries? The operative word is “best” here. Implicit in the question is how to make Ethiopians leave without exacerbating already dire situation?

Are there any objections to what I wrote above? If there are any, please correct them and lets get going. I will show the gallery the holes of your logic.

I know it will prove difficult for you to engage in a civil and gentlemanly discourse given your camel herder background but please try your best to only tackle the case. I will cut you some slack if you slip.