Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sh. Sharif at his best--many thanks to BBC

Abtigiis   

Aniga haweenka iska ilaali mooye, ma NGONGE iska ilaahi baad i tidhi?? Taa horana waan yeelay. Waxaan ku dhintay waa ta danbe?

Oodwayne lay your arms, you have nothing to present apart from you usual nonesical hot air, you talk more and say less than the silent readers of the board. No logic, no tangible or sensible case, you are only wasting time and energy but hey its a good way to burn fat I guess, just type using your probably tired and old keyboard as much trash as you wish.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Macawis-Cadde & Gu'iisii:

Aniga haweenka iska ilaali mooye, ma NGONGE iska ilaahi baad i tidhi?? Taa horana waan yeelay. Waxaan ku dhintay waa ta danbe?

Lool. Ninku war aan dhamaystirnayn miyuu ku siiyay? Xaal inooga qaad :D .

Fabregas   

^^^ Xinn adigu caddow iyo cuqdadloow baad tahay! Birmad nin laga sugi ma tihid adeer! Hadana maanta cid aan idhaa war hooy adigaan ku hayaa!
:D:D
Laakiin ninkan waan ka sii afeefanayaa, uma jawaabayo.

Infact my reply is to his previous posts. The one immediate above is quite sound, except for the usual verbosity and grandiloquence!

Nin loo gali kara ma aha, dhagax baan tuurayee waan sii cararii gadaydiiye; bal nabadgalyo.

Fulay Man! You remind of those skinny kids that start fights in high school, but marka la tumo, they come out with all kinds of excuses: I didn't know he went to Karate! I didn't know He was in year 9! My trainers were wet because I put them in the wash last night!

I think you throw a challenge to the odayga, don't chicken out! :D

Baashi   

Oodweyne, same old song buddy! I sift through the cantrabaqash you spilled on the forum and unfortunately I don’t have time to wipe up the splatter of tororog on the screen.. Gimme new material I can wrap my hands around awoowe.

this business of making distinction between Somali Republic and Somaliland is a figment of a dreamer's imagination.

Haye .....

Legally speaking, I mean!

:D:D ,,,

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by Macawis-Cadde & Gu'iisii:

Lool. Ninku war aan dhamaystirnayn miyuu ku siiyay? Xaal inooga qaad
:D
Frankly, I think the 'GENERAL section' should be renamed "Ngonge and Spice women". It is not a place where healthy debates can thrive. I will not go there, laakiin hadduu Politics section ka soo galo, jiir bisadi qabatay buu noqon!!

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:

Lool. Ninku war aan dhamaystirnayn miyuu ku siiyay? Xaal inooga qaad
:D
Frankly, I think the 'GENERAL section' should be renamed "Ngonge and Spice women". It is not a place where healthy debates can thrive. I will not go there, laakiin hadduu Politics section ka soo galo, jiir bisadi qabatay buu noqon!!
I'll forward this to him and all the others ,,,,,,

NGONGE   

^^ :D

War lets leave what's in the general section there. No point in mixing things. ;)

As for the topic, I dare say nobody here gave my guru a proper reply. You all skirted around the points he made and played the man rather than the ball.

Abtigiis   

^^^You are right, we all skirted around the issue. But what have you done? As usual, waxba lama sheegin anna sheegi maayo!

Oodweyne's argument:

Sheekha waa la siray. UN tu waa tuug. USA waa bad. Claahi Yusuf and TFG waa bad. Jabbuuti is bad. Geelle is bad. Waxani waa fashilmayyaan. Alshabaab should keep fighting.

Anaguna waxaa niri: Asbax!

NG it's your turn.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Oodweyne's argument:

Sheekha waa la siray. UN tu waa tuug. USA waa bad. Claahi Yusuf and TFG waa bad. Jabbuuti is bad. Geelle is bad. Waxani waa fashilmayyaan. Alshabaab should keep fighting.

Strangley, I agree with TOROROG, a.k.a Oodweyne on all of this. Maybe the part about Djibouti needs a qualifying line that reads...'they are getting bad of late'.

Xinn

That I took you as an honurable man was based on the perception you are against the TFG and Abdullahi Yusuf, but pro-Shariif and 'moderate' elements of the courts. Your deafening squeal of 'peace' is a camaflouge for unpardonable treason, now that your facade has been denuded by the master rethorician. Bagaan ku fahmay!

^^ :D:D

Adeer adiga xag allaa lagaa haystaa. Oodweyne is fighting to preseve a phantom state hence his objections, put in that context, are explainable. Yours however are not.

Marka danbe waxaan ka baqayyaa inaad i tiraahdo reer hebel baad tahay!