Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sh. Sharif at his best--many thanks to BBC

Abtigiis   

NOT-SO dear Oodweyne

Whatever sense you would have made it is usually lost in the back-and forth oscillating self-promotion that often preceeds or follows it. Too bad you cannot be brief, but I bet were you to stick to issues, you would have received ample replies.

Oodweyen, now that is a bit clearer. But did you factor external forces including your beloved America in the equation? Just to put this baby into its crib, it's not Xiin that wants to preserve this entity called TFG. It's those who made investment in both blood and treasure, namely Ethiopia and US. Now run with that tidbit of fact and tell me something realistic adeer.

Paragon   

Oodweyne, adeer gar-eexeed ma jirto. Gartay halkaad ka duuleyso balse halkii lagaa abbaarey meel aan ahayn baad doodda ka abbaartey adeer. Marna xusul-duub haygu tuhmin.

Baashi   

Oodweyne are you up for a manly challenge? I'm not interested in your usual tororog iyo cantrabaqash. Let me know.

[Edit]: Actually this is what I have in mind.

Cross examination a la court proceedings;

Defendant: Oodweyne

Judge: Public Opinion

Case: Ha la dirriro dagaal waxaan ahayn daawo lagu waa -- You will have to defend the position for continuation of hostilities until one side wins the price. Corolorry: cost and duration of war is irrelevant.

Prosecutor: Baashi

Case: Oodweyne is guilty of warmongering and he is sabotaging the quest for ending hostilities.

Roles can be reversed. Only two of us. Answers will be limited to 45 words per question.

Baashi   

This is your chance to skin "a wretched pip-squeak" like me.

What role would u like me to play? Are you volunteering for the hot seat or you want me to occupy it?

It will be a new thread.

Baashi   

Where are you? Come out! This is my way of saying 'put up or shut up'. Maa caleesh I'm running out of time.

Baashi   

Awoowe kaliya waxa aan doonayaa in halka uu ka imaanayo iyo halka uu u socdo bal aan fahmo dadkuna ila arkaan.

Doodiisuba waxay ku soo urrurtay addigu TFG-da hoosta kala haysaa. Waa ad hominem soo garan maysid. Sida kaliya oo dee taa looga weecan karaa waa sida aan haatan yeelay.

Shido ma leh hadii ra'yiga lagu kala duwanaado. Belo waxay ka joogtaa nin sidii dumarka kuu af lagaadeenaya oo aanay waxba uga intaa uga hoosayn.

wiilal *****

LooooooooooooooooL..seriously

Paragon...**** **** ****

[ June 24, 2008, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gabbal   

Oodweyn ha daldalmo, lakin waa nin rag ah walle! Good on him for addressing, head on with the reflex of a headbut, the purveyors of the farce of a charade and the back-handed iljabis that has become the norm around these ends.