Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sh. Sharif at his best--many thanks to BBC

Walalayaal hadii sharifku uu khayr leeyahay, ayoga dhexdooda iskhilaafsan muusan heshiis la galen TFGda.

Taas waxa kasii daran, iska da alshabaab ee, kuwa xataa asmara jooga loo ma sheegin waxa meesha lagu saxiixay. Culimada hogaaminaysa dagaalka way ka hor imaadeen nimankan Djbouti jooga, waana la wada maqlay muxadaradii sh. bali, o ku sheegay in eey ayagu hubka gacanta ku hayaan, gaalo kasta oo lakeenana la dagalamayaan.

Sh suuleyna wuu sheegay in qof kaligiisa aan dagalkaa loo wadin.

waa nimankuu sh. xasan turki ku sheegay, niman ka cararay ayaga oo xaal adag ku jira.

^^^lool. Now Sharif Ahmed is no good. He is ignorant, corrupt and has sold out.

This coming from the very same people who made the man a near saint. He could walk on water a few months ago and now he is an *** leaders of ars.

Extraordinary. This is the firts time he made any real tough decision in his political career.

Hence all the cries from the cyber Mujahids.

Sharif Ahmed keep up the good work, you are a national figure now.

Abtigiis   

Indhayare

Maalin kaan ragaa arkay waadigii iga qabqabanayey!!Anyway, good you see waxay yihiin!!

Xinnfaniin

It seems some people have a license to insult your Sheikh with impunity. It is sad General Duke inuu barroorta kugu darsado kolna halkaa ka miiso.

peeps, ars supporters, the trench warfare waged by those for sale youths or shababs is going nowhere. It will do nothing to the Somali government or the ethiopian troops but kill innocent civilians. what did you guys want the sheikhs to do? Sit in Asmara to serve the short interest of afweirki because really thats all they can do. its about time this organization split into sane people and lunatics with hidden agenda. Like i always said, anyone who wants to fight the xabashas is free to throw grenades in asmara or addis but throwing grenades at old ladies in bakara market will make no one a mujahid or a martyr. sorry to disappoint the cyber warlords in sol.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

The Sheik sounded sane which is more than you can say for most Somali politicians.

I’m just disturbed by those who continue to call for fighting from their comfy screen desks, going about their every day tasks, their families safely living decent lives outside Somalia. When your children are being blown apart, regardless if it is by Resistance fighters or TFG or Ethiopian troops, you have little time to worry about ideals & principles. We should give whatever works a chance and worry about the details later on. Even if it has the slightest chance of success we should have hope.

Somalis got into this mess by making decisions on that gambled basis. From the unification of Somalia and Somaliland, 1969 Coup and even the creation of the current TFG. To paraphrase one politician; TFG was "the hope" once. The TFG turned into one of the (if not THE) biggest disasters to fall on Mogadishu. I agree with you, the biggest difference this time round is one of the sides is led by someone who seems sincere

and from a different background from the usual ex-colonial officials/soldiers turned politicians. The weight on his shoulders is huge and the proverbial knives seem to be out already. His opponent are not only the Ethio stooges but also within the "Alliance". Never mind the ones in Asmara, he would be wise to keep a closer eye on mole-faced power-hungry Sharif Xassan. That's just the start...

Originally posted by Baashi:

The warmongers want to see one side of the conflict defeated by any means necessary. Period!

Warmongers are on both sides but you're only focusing on one. Where's the impartiality gone? smile.gif

If the Ethios fail to honour what their stooges signed up for and the "Alliance" does, who are the "warmongers" then?

Btw, Sheekh Sharif talked not just about sufficient UN troops to replace the Ethios, but troops that have similar "culture" to Somalis.

Paragon   

Niicda badan hala joojo. 120 days ha nala ka war sugu ayuu arrinku ahaaye, waa maxay taakeysigu? Willingness to extend-ku iyo futuutku waa maxay?

In badan baa la yiri waxba ma ogolaataan, balse hadda Shariif ogolaanay inaan ka war sugno, dagaalkoo sii soconaya . We're only trying to give the Diplomatic Front of our resistance movement a chance. And only on these boards. No where else. Marka don't get over yourselves folks, and start throwing in your trade-mark cheap shots.

Let's give the Sheikh the benefit of the doubt. That's all we've agreed on thus far. And that's about the only thing we'll agree on so long as the tigree are in Somali soil.

Garadaase?

AYOUB   

I don't think the countdown starts till the official signing of the agreement. The cease fire is supposed to start when the Ethio declare the pull-out time table. tick tock ti...

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Paragon:

NGONGE, why do you ask?
smile.gif

Just seemed strange that he'll ask those he labelled as warmongers if they're willing to be patient. Their argument all along was that the only way to deal with the Ethiopians was through a barrel of a gun and not round a table or via agreements.

General indhacade, being the military man that he is would only call his troops to attention when there is a fight. These agreements do not concern him much. I could just picture him telling his ragtag boys: nothing to see here, lads. As you were. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. Now Sharif Ahmed is no good. He is ignorant, corrupt and has sold out.

This coming from the very same people who made the man a near saint. He could walk on water a few months ago and now he is an *** leaders of ars.

Extraordinary. This is the firts time he made any real tough decision in his political career.

Hence all the cries from the cyber Mujahids.

Sharif Ahmed keep up the good work, you are a national figure now.

Bravo Duke now your catching on, this the difference between you and most people on this section, your loyalty is to an individual it doesn't matter to you whether he prostitutes himself to Ethiopia or whether he is a patriot the senile old guy is never wrong.

While the sharif deserves credit for all the good he has done, that does not make him immune from criticism when he makes a bad decision.

Folks, lets support the good Sh. Shariif and lets get the best out of this man. I see quality and leadership in this man and he can DELIVER the goods if and only if he is been listened to and supported all the way down..

Haarun   

I have seen many have commented on this issue and i have listened to the good sheikh and i must say that he really did make sense more than any of his other counterparts who are still regarded as the big players.But even so i terribly believe or hold the idea that the sharif lost it this time even so he deserves credit for his trying.The Ethiopians are not the problem.The problem is uncle sam and the UN is itself uncle Sam.So how can one on one part fight with the same enemy and on the other part regard him as a friend that can mend the cracks of ur sinking ship and even invite him to his house?That i don't understand.

Hudaybiyah treaty was also mentioned.I would like to remind you that the Qureish at that time acknowledged the muslims as an equal force and thus the ten years of armstice was signed.In that agreement there was nothing in it that would hinder the religion of Islam. Do u think uncle Sam would let any country to be adminitered with Islam?

I won't apologise for the lecture :D

P.s.I Support the Talibans and the Iraqi mujahidin therefore its logical to support the somali mujahidin too.Sheikh Mansur ,Sheikh turki all the way. smile.gif

RedSea   

Xarfaanta yaan Sheekha lagu xad gudbin. Dadku kala ra'yi way noqdaan, laakin yaan wax laga sheegin sheekha. In uu sharaf leeyahay waynu ognahay.

But in reality terms I don't see that agreement going through to be a successful one.