Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ms DD   

Waa ikan..Yaa i baadi goobaayey?

Random Thought: I'd love to learn sida buraanburka loogu cayaaro.

Hunguri   

looool@ Buraanbur :D . Cambaro, the Captain was looking for you. But, we kept ur where abouts under cover. Since, the Captain came up with a conventional militery exercise lately. We were scared of ur life smile.gif Welcome smile.gif

Ms DD   

That captain is truly a menace to the society. Iga ilaaliya. Who will be my bodygaurd? Baliis dont kill me like some bodyguard killed his charge last week in Kismayo?

Ms DD   

ABout buraanbur..There is this lady i am so jealous of. She is really big..size wise but an 18yr old qalanjo cant move the way she does smile.gif

Hunguri   

loool@ the Buraanbur. Cambaro, dont u know both these guys compose Buraanburs Captain Xalane and Jbro. LoooL They both do Buraanbur in long threads smile.gif .

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

That captain is truly a menace to the society.

But it is nothing that the sweet loving of CL cant tame. Apparently he is putty in her hands smile.gif

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

loool@ the Buraanbur. Cambaro, dont u know both these guys compose Buraanburs Captain Xalane and Jbro. LoooL They both do Buraanbur in long threads
smile.gif

Are they movers and shakers? woow..We live and learn everyday.

Ms DD   

Have you seen where eedoyaasha mix buraanbur dance with couple of moves borrowed from their teenage hiphop dvds? I think that is what they call progressive.

I particularly believe inuu JB ku fiiclaan lahaa dhaantada. Call it a hunch.

cambaro loool..Hunguri aa igu kaa diray haye eedo.Eedo horta bal ii waran xaajada soo mac iyo jug ma aha. :(

Hunguri war ninyohow ninkan JB ah baa buranburka qatar ku ah,aniga dhinaca dhaantada igu tiri. :D

Ok then ,, let's forget about that buraanbur and start some sort of traditional dance

Each one of us should chooes one to dance with then we'll take the next step which is dancing ,,,,