Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

for the moment i don't need one ,,,, so should i give u the chance before aydaan hadhow tayda igu qabsan ,,, coz i know for Hunguri mine is always the best ,, :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^NEws aah, i'm not the BBC, i went travelling in the Middles East for two weeks. Thanks. So It seems this section has officially gone mad, I just saw a thread called "hug me" and another called "when can a man use another women to get another women" (WHAT? :confused: ) :rolleyes:

Maaxad caarrutah uu si eellan weead? I told you to keep them in line!

The caruurta became too many since you left ,,,, 2 of them gone deaf while others were blind, so i was mad between them running after the blind ones and trying to tell something to the deaf ones :D:D:D

Most of them are in love these days but they lack the skills to present it properly ,,,,,

CC needed a simple hug but immediately all women jumped in to offer one and they couldn't understand the hug is needed from Men ,,,,, even hunguri and C-xalane didn't notice that and they run away ,,,,,,,,, cowards :D

Alle u Baahne is completely down coz he took the wrong path by asking a women to get him another woman which is disrespect and humilation ,,,, he wouldn't listen to me and that is why he is suffering now ,,,,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

Qofyahey? excuse me, seems like y'll lost your manners while i was gone too, damn i'm have to tame you again. :D

Jac loool, still you did a crap job, i'll never trust you to guide these peopel again! :rolleyes:

oky this is weirddddddddd did i just say morning 2 all of u and ibti told me some stuff etc now were did all those comment gone 2 i cant see them waar am i going mad lol :(