Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2005 Champions League

N.O.R.F   

2 nights of quality entertainment

He decided to b*itch about Rijkaard talking to the ref

Mourinho has let his side down by crying foul, Chelsea were unlucky for the sending off, Didier Drogba wasted a very good chance (he should have side footed it over the keeper)

Juma says:

wana come to Cardif on Sunday

I dont really fancy a trip along the M4 on a Sunday saxib,,,,,Sky Sports mate :D

SoMa_InC   

What an ambush that was! But Chelsea done very well in deed. Our defence was superb. Claude Makelele, our destroyer was outstanding. Joe Cole turned in the performance of his life. The likes of W.Galas, Ferreira and Carvalho and Tiago were exceptional!

Surely Drogba should have scored that goal to settle the game. But anyways we got that vital away goal and we have a chance of jetting to the next round.

((Waiting impatiently for 8th of march))

Peace.

Did you hear Mourinho got kicked up the Barse and denied he didn't.

Arsenal have to win 2-0 at home man u have to win 2-0 away from home, now which 1 is harder?

Liverpool were class and took home advantage. Chelsea, looks an easy task,1-0 at the Bridge, but its not so easy. You never know they are the king of 1-0s. Maxi Lopez? Great player just great!

NGonge,

You reckon Henry is only good against average teams? Is that why he has nominated for the past 3 WPOTY and came second. I think you should carefully consider your words when you speak or gonge around some other topics.He plays great when he has the right service and he didnt get that against Bayern.

What can i say lol, All about Milan Baby :D:D

I havent watched any of the Barca Chelski game so i wont say much but its still in the balance. I expect Barca to go through still

Man u still have a chance, but AC Were world class all over the pitch, it was a footballing education.

Arsenal are not good enough but nothing new there, and Juve were brilliant dispite Nedved's early exist, again a tie still in the Balance. Zizo btw reminding me why he is the player of his generation, blessed beyond normal imagination.

Inter and Lyon are my 2 Fav to reach the final despite not Being Mentioned Much, That Junihno's freeks are positively absurd loool

FORZA FOOTBALL!!!

raula   

Excuse me fans. ^^^we kijana usituwache hivyo tena bila habari ok-yani umenifanya nibabaika salala. Walahi ma manzi wa siku hizi wamefanya vijana wetu wenda :D;) Karibu tena walalo.

N.O.R.F   

Its still only half time, Juninho's free kick was crazy, the quality Milan showed was phaat, i missed the Juve vs Real game, Inter are still drawing games, 38 matches unbeaten in all competitions, pitty only 10 of them are actually wins :D , I will not comment on Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd/Liva until after the second leg :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by $187$:

NGonge,

You reckon Henry is only good against average teams? Is that why he has nominated for the past 3 WPOTY and came second. I think you should carefully consider your words when you speak or gonge around some other topics.He plays great when he has the right service and he didnt get that against Bayern.

The nominations were for his exploits against those average teams. Great goals catch the eyes of any watching fans (regardless of the opposition). However, you can hardly say that Henry has done the same when playing the bigger teams! He didn’t manage to shine in the Champion’s league even after all these years. He came up short in the world cup (some will say cups), he didn’t do it in the Euro Championships and even domestically, when it came to playing the big teams (United, Liverpool and Chelsea) the big guy usually went missing! Henry is a great player, but only if the opposition have Titus Bramble in their ranks. :D

Va Va Voom ! How do you say rubbish in French, baby? :D

NGONGE   

^^^^Je conviens. Mais il est moins de perte contre les équipes plus petites. What? What? :D

Where would I be without my Free Online Translator? :D

lol i shalnt abuse the online translator anymore today :D

Raula sawhili yako ama ni katari sana ama mimi nime sahawo kito yote. SaSa ngani ni correct?

:cool:

Cheslki? Man U? Arsenal? even Lpool?

You die hard fans still hoping to reach the final and support your team ? :cool:

Well Champions League Final here i come Baby loooOoOol :D:D:D my mates just let me know that he can get tickets, Istanbul 2005 here we come

so come what may cheslki Barac Juventus Milan, am there mate

Whats turkish for Gettin in there??

Viking   

Anyone remember what hapenned two years ago? I think it was the quarters or semis when Juve played Real and lost 1-0 at the Bernabeu. They went on to beat Real 3-1 at della Alpi andwent on to play Milan in the finals. They have the same task this time around...but Juve will get back Trezeguet and hopefully Nedved too, so I think Juve have a good chance to progress. They have no options but to attack and score goals.

Totti,

What a display by the Rossoneri eh? Imagine Sheva was missing and they didn't even play Dhorasoo. I was hoping Ancelotti would introduce him in the second half but he opted not to. Imagine a bench with Dhorasoo, Serginho, Stam, Simic etc (Inzaghi still to join them). I told you they'll overhaul Juve at the top because they have a braod squad and play offensive football. Forza Milan!

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

What an ambush that was! But Chelsea done very well in deed. Our defence was superb. Claude Makelele, our destroyer was outstanding. Joe Cole turned in the performance of his life. The likes of W.Galas, Ferreira and Carvalho and Tiago were exceptional!

Surely Drogba should have scored that goal to settle the game. But anyways we got that vital away goal and we have a chance of jetting to the next round.

Soma_Inc,

I preferred to watch the ManU-Milan game instead of the Chelsea game and was glad I did. I watched the whole Barca-Chelsea game on Europsport last night and on that evening, there was only ONEteam on the field. I can count the number of times I saw Valdez (Barca keeper). Remember when Tottenham came to Stamford Bridge and played only to defend? They got a 0-0 draw and after the match Mourinho said that they might as well have put their team bus in front of the goal. he was disappointed that only his team wanted to play and Tottenham came to defend (and hope to ge ta goal on the counter-attack).

I agreed with his funny comments because I believe a team (even when playing a stronger team) should try and attack, fancy their chances and play the 90 minutes. But what Chelsea did at the Nou Camp was worse than what Tottenham did. I'd say... they might as well have put the aeroplane they flew in to Spain with in front of their goal (but still conceded two goals).

You cannot blame Drogba's sending-off because Chelsea had not created any chances before that, besides the own goal and the goal Drogba wasted. If Barca's opponents are Newcastle, I'd call them heroes, but as leaders of the Premiership and a team that wants to be up there with the "big-boys", they put on a disgraceful display! Look at how Milan played at Old Traffor or how Lyon and Inter played away from home...that is how a confident and strong team plays.

I can't remember ONE good thing Joe Cole did...Where was the celebrated Lampard? Besides the great pass he gave Duff (that led to the own goal), I can't recall anything creative he did during the match. The whole midfield were sitting on the lap of the defence.

After Barca scored the second goal...what does Mourinho do? He removes a forward and puts in a defender. That shows you he didn't even attempt to push ahead.

Chelsea might go on to win the return leg since it's not all over yet, but they were part of the most one-sided games I've ever seen, both domestically and in Europe.

Originally posted by $187$:

NGonge,

Henry is a very good player but does not perform well when in bigger competitions. You talked about "right service", what better service is there that the best playmaker ever Zizou? Henry doesn't score many goals in the national team either where he has the service of the best players around, Trezeguet does much better. If I'm not mistaken, I think even Djorkaeff has scored more gaols for France that Henry has, and he was a midfielder.

But then again, he is top scorer in the Premiership every season almost, the other forwards also play the Crystal Palaces and the West Broms, why aren't they top? With Henry, it's difficult to see why he doesn't do the same forhis country or for Arsenal in Europe.