Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2005 Champions League

N.O.R.F   

Nice to see Arsenal fans humbled, finally they are realising that their team relied too much on a few players who only performed against the mediocre teams. Wake up call!

Totti says:

hey op the best team won lads

:D:D Taking the mickey out the northern folk?

lol@dinho that was exactly what one of them said lol

I rember during the Game Gary Neville was all alone on the wing and scholes should have passed it.

One guy infornt of me screamed "Neville's free pass the F*~@*%$ bALL u Ginger Nut" to which his mate calmly stated "they know his crap thats why they've left him there" :D:D Priceless

Her Viking salams sxb, Your team just about shaded it on sunday, u starting to win as effectively like Juve were doing at the begining of the season.

187 sxb Bergkamp is like Totti or Ronaldihno he can play from any foward position, although his most effective and dangerous as the withdrawn stricker or attacking midfield player

Viking   

187 sxb Bergkamp is like Totti or Ronaldihno he can play from any foward position, although his most effective and dangerous as the withdrawn stricker or attacking midfield player

Totti,

Thanks for clearing that up.

You can't expect Rossoneri to play elegantly every away game. They did a marvelous job at Old Trafford and Inter were attacking from all sides, they had to waiat till they got a bit tired. It wasn't a pretty game despite a bright first half by Inter. Milan are indeed starting to grind out the results like Juve do, lol. Keep in mind that they are playing without their two first choice strikers...so things will be different when Sheva and Pipo return.

N.O.R.F   

I left the game at half time, did Milan win 1-0? :confused:

One guy infornt of me screamed "Neville's free pass the F*~@*%$ bALL u Ginger Nut" to which his mate calmly stated "they know his crap thats why they've left him there" Priceless

loool, quality northern humour i say, did you not notice the 'freindlier' ppl of Manchester when compared with London?

looool@dinho u didnt know the won 1 - 0 Jokar

Yeah i must admit i liked the Manks, even if 2 days was too short to generalize completely on them, i think i had my late night curry down what is populalrly known as the curry mile, it must have been lol every resturant was halaal, man that was phaat i liked that :cool:

Dont worry Viking will put the old Hagg lol Juve out of her misery this coming wknd, and make capello zebina and Emerson no what it means to betray the Gialorossi :mad: :mad:

"wax dhaama ma ii haysaa?".....su'aal caadi ehba ma aha. football maa wax kale kula qiimeenee? Faalo yaan kuu galin

Aniga mar mar aa laga yaabaa inaan fiirsado banooniga, waxaana igu kalifa ninkii quruxda badnaa, timaha bisbiska lahaay, murqaaniga ahaa oo ku magac dheer FIGO.... *sigh*

Intel   

Originally posted by sweeter_than_your_tea:

"wax dhaama ma ii haysaa?".....su'aal caadi ehba ma aha. football maa wax kale kula qiimeenee?

hahaha...well that depends :D shaah kamacaan

for entertainment there ain't no better than the beautiful game :cool:

Gediid   

One more day before the champions league becomes an Italian and Spanish affair...... :D

NB

Liverpool I think stand the best chance from the English contingent but after this round they 2 will go home to that dreadful English weather..... ;)

Barca stars dismiss Chelsea hopes

And
Ronaldinho
added that he expected all four English challengers in Europe's premier competition to fall by the wayside this week.

Barca skipper
Carles Puyol
added: "There's no area of Chelsea's attack where they're better than our defence.

"This is a game for our great stars to show up in and we will go out to win the game because that's our style."

I like Puyol's qoute 187 thats what am talking about lol, will arsenal show up, he will have bergkamp reyes and maybe even his shower buddy pires back :D