Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2005 Champions League

lol@Orgi you sure mate lol, well i'll galdy take my dosage of prozac and seek councelling for depression if you get off what ever substance your abusing

hmmmmmm

What did you say toti?.I dont know,did i say something.I must have on something!

We all know Man.U and arsenal are going no were but chelsi might...Man.U faces Barsa..lol..we all know what the out come will be, 5:0 for barsa..lol..

Garab Tuujiye i appreciate you are the masseur at the chelsea club and anything other blind following will get you sacked but PLEASE give us a break all we have to do to beat the sissies in chelsea is get them some heroine as their romanian striker and they stay in the dressing room high.I am sure you are familiar with it or maybe that is why you talking jibberish :D:D:D:D

NGONGE   

Northerner,

It was a great result. Gerrard got all the praise again (deservedly so) but I've got to give some credit to Alonso for somehow helping the team to rediscover the old tradition of the Liverpool passing and moving.

Here is to Alonso( and the rest of the team).

post-2-1083867219.gif

N.O.R.F   

I know saxib, it was a gr8 night for Liverpool FC, after nearly walking out at half time, I just had a gut feeling that we would come back if we got an early goal in the 2nd half and we did. I was actually frustrated with Gerrard he crossing to the back post all the time instead of wipping it into the goal where many a deflection could have lead to a goal. Alonso is the best passer in the prem I have no doubts about that. Sinama and Mellor were awesome, so was hyppia and caragher. Harry Kewell is finally finding his form and the fans played there part. Rafael Benitez was absolutely brilliant in his decision making bringing on Pongo, then mellow changes the game. Man I was extatic, over the moon, I jumped on everyone in the room. It was a gr8 night to be a Liverpool fan and I’m proud to be a member.

Bring on Bayer Leverkusan, they deserve a beating from us after beating us in the 1/4trs in 2002. But I don’t care who we get now,,,,,,,,,,,bring on the world baby, do you have a passport NGONGE? We shall be going to crush AC Milan in the semis

North - that sure was one hell of athird goal by Gerard.....absolute screamer of agoal....I tell you I was watching the game and I almost fell off the chair... thats how good it was.

Tuujiye   

Waraa northner are you coming back to T.O for the somali week again/..it will better this time.

You guys had only one player that I realy liked his game and is Yaasin from Liverpool. I also Like Ahmeds D and your striker was realy fast but we didn't have hard time with him. Yasin gave us Realy hard time....

I was playing midfield for Ottawa.. number 10...

Y'all should come back because we realy wanna play against you guys..

ps. y'all won 1:0..scored in early first half and played Defence the intire game...We couldn't score on your short us goaly..lol..

Wareer badanaa!!!

mojam   

Barcelona can't be paired up with Man United since they both ended second in their group. First place teams play second place teams in the round of 16.

The outcome didn't surprise me at all except that there are only two Spanish clubs through. I wans't expecting Valencia to get knocked out this early at all. Toyota is pissed off.

FC Porto and Real Madrid have made it through after all. FC Porto fought for its spot but there were couple of hand-outs from certain teams. Barcelona gave Skakhtar Donesk a free ride into the UEFA cup. Manchester U. did the same thing for Fenerbahce and Roma did the same thing for Madrid.

For the record the final group stand.

A) 1. Monaco 2. Liverpool 3. Olympiacos

B) 1. Leverkussen 2. Real Madrid cf 3. Kiev

C) 1. Juventus 2. Munchen 3. afc Ajax

D) 1. Olympic Lyon 2. Man U. 3. Fenerbahce

E) 1. Arsenal 2. PSV 3. Panathinaikos

F) 1. ac Milan 2. Barcelona 3. Shakhtar Donesk

G) 1. Chelsea 2. FC Porto 3. CSKA Moscow

H) 1. Inter Milan 2. Bremen 3. Valencia

1 & 2 go to next round & 3 pulls into the UEFA cup. The 4th place teams can kiss those lovely Euros good-bye. The draw for who plays who takes place on Friday the 17th of December. All first place teams get to play the first game of the two legs at home. Two months no champions league. The knock-outs will start in February!

N.O.R.F   

You guys had only one player that I realy liked his game and is Yaasin from Liverpool. I also Like Ahmeds D and your striker was realy fast but we didn't have hard time with him. Yasin gave us Realy hard time....

I was playing midfield for Ottawa.. number 10...

Y'all should come back because we realy wanna play against you guys..

ps. y'all won 1:0..scored in early first half and played Defence the intire game...We couldn't score on your short us goaly..lol..

Lool, if I remember rightly we won 3-1, then yr boy Hassan tried to fight me, as I was so good in defence, plus your goal was lucky. Anyway, I don’t play for them anymore due to differences in opinion, I’m in the middle of starting a new team in London, they will be much better than North Star trust me. North star was weak in midfield but we compensated for in speed and counter attacks. I’m sure u noticed most of goals were counter attacks due to fast strikers. I will not be able to make it this year though due to ‘other’ commitments.

Sujui and QL, u like my analysis? Sujui is an undercover scouser, QL u know that was a screamer, I find myself still celebrating when I see the newspapers ,lol

lol@north i dont no about that :D but you got to be happy with the progress Lpool are making under Benitez.

Cant wait for the next round draw lol, there are gonna be some mouth watering ties to be enjoyed over some ;) inint QL lol

Viking   

NOT MILAN, PLEASE...

12/10/2004 12:24:00 PM

No later than on Thursday evening, Adriano Galliani, who was present at the 'Expogoal Football Trade Meeting' in the city, underlined the good health of our football. Italy have been the only European country with three teams going through in first place of their group to the round of last sixteen of the Champions League and the expectation ahead of the draw on December 17 is growing. However, it is not only the Italian fans who cannot wait to know which opposition their team will have to face between February and March, but most of all their foreign counterparts, as they fear Milan, Inter and Juventus. The knock-out stage is fascinating but also ruthless, especially when you come up against a giant of European football. The Spaniards consider the Italian sides as the main threat, preferring English, German or French opposition. But not the Italians. More than 10,000 readers of Spanish paper 'Marca' voted in a poll run on the official website. The question was: who would you prefer to face in the knock-out stage? The answers came especially from Real Madrid and Barcelona fans. The outcome: Juventus are sixth in the standings, Inter seventh, and of course, Milan the most feared...

ITALIAN THREAT

12/10/2004 12:21:00 PM

Here is the outcome of a poll run on the official website of Spanish daily newspaper 'Marca', www.marca.es , about the most feared clubs through to the Champions League knock-out round. The votes amounted to 11,445, most of which from Real Madrid and Barcelona fans, the two sides who went through to the next stage of the competition:

OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS 29.23 %

MONACO 28.8 %

BAYER LEVERKUSEN 13.32 %

ARSENAL 8.74 %

CHELSEA 6.71 %

JUVENTUS 5.18 %

INTER 4.7 %

MILAN 4.63 %

(Source - www.acmilan.com)

Tuujiye   

Northner..sxb the most goals scored on us was 3 and it was by Iftin..3:2 for them..because of their argantinian player they rented it..and to make it more sad, northstar got some players from the Atlanta kids and y'all wanted our goelie to play for y'all in the Finals..The tournement is crupted man...But when we faced you guys, the score was 1:0 sxb..we didn't score on you guys..It was the first game..And about you and hassan, lol you have admit he was too fast for you and the only thing you could have done was take him down every time...He won the MVP awords sxb..he was the best player their..

I think you guys should come down with your own team and depend on them loosers here in Toronto sxb..

wareer badanaa!!!