Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

Malika   

Xidigo,

If Riyaale had done all you had expected from him for Awdal, would the citizens of that region, still be awaiting for the revival of the greater Somalia?

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Castro, Xidigo, Paragon, Sophist and Even Baashi (not to forget Xiin) would argue, twist facts, fit round holes into square pegs in order to try to convince us that Somaliland is not moving forward or at least not achieving any of its set goals.

That's not fair saaxib. I never said anything about Somaliland's forward or sideways progress. I'm happy with the relative peace of that region. I argued, however, that the concept of secession was based on a fraudulent premise. Somaliland's progress to me is pleasantly immaterial.

And I'm glad you got off the fence. :D

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

Che, you forgot to invite Oodwayne to the party
:D

Only if he's dressed as Xaawo Taako draped in blue and white with pink sandals.

NGONGE   

^^ It felt nice throwing your name in there. Still the fraudulent premise seems to convince more and more people by the day. Won't you ditch the madness in the south and come join us?

STOIC   

With a graciously and elegantly written endorsement of president Riyale, I see that Ngonge got the sun-tan lotion off his nose and ready to shniff the Somaliland politics. Though I’m not yet a full Supporter of the Somaliland state, I still think that the brilliance of Somaliland people ways of building a life of security is a thing to celebrate and commend. Their ways of securing a change through debate and discussion than the barrel of the gun is also something to celebrate. The Somaliland confrontation of debilitating culture of indifference and despair that surrounds them is something born out of average people conviction for a change.I don’t see how any one can convince these people to abandon their seventeen years dream of independent statehood. I can understand their reasoning. And I don’t see how their heroism and sacrifice will be abandon easily.It is the memory of the past that reactivates itself if anyone today forces them to abandon their dreams. It is certainly true that the current president has become expert at outscoring all his oppositions. He surely lead a country without disturbing the consensus his citizen’s cherish-Independent state.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

riyaalehn1.jpg

Cadowga badanaa, oo Soomaali wada ahaa.

Riyaale rag garad ma ahan, walle. Ninka boodhka 'BUSAARAD' hayaa xataa dhawr shilin ma u tuuri waayey, suuqa hayska dhiciyee? :D . Ninkaasi mudaaharaadka busaarad ayunbaa soo raacisey...hadii uu heleyo biibitooyinkuu, as reer Jboutis say, isaga 'barjayn lahaa. Notice you can't see his face too smile.gif .

This is why Riyaale's politics is failing. Simple failure in reer Magaalnimo :D .

Castro   

^^ It felt nice throwing your name in there. Still the fraudulent premise seems to convince more and more people by the day. Won't you ditch the madness in the south and come join us?

The truth shall set you free saaxib. And my wish is for Somaliland to ditch the madness of secession and join us in the south.

If it's a choice between two evils, however, I'd side with Somaliland over Puntland.

Yeah, I said it.

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

The truth shall set you free saaxib. And my wish is for Somaliland to ditch the madness of secession and join us in the south.

If it's a choice between two evils, however, I'd still side with Somaliland over Puntland.
And with that comment,it is fair game to refer to you as a self hating secessionist. Poster beware smile.gif

Anyway,may the curse of the dabadhlf be with you.

Baashi   

NG has lost his bearings. My beef with secessionists is limited to the secession stand. I don't think it has legs to stand.

Castro   

^^^^ Brace yourself for Oodweyne's wrath. Like Batman, the defender of Gotham (erm, Burco), he should be here any minute now. :D

Baashi   

^Don't worry about Oodweyne. I know where the man stands. I know where he is coming from. And I know how to deal with his likes.

Originally posted by Castro:

If it's a choice between two evils, however, I'd side with Somaliland over Puntland.

Yeah, I said it.

Still your siding with secessionists is of no significance. Join the crowd. They are numerous.

Castro   

^^^^ You have to admit, today, the state of Somaliland is the lesser evil compared to the state of Punt land. Both evil nonetheless.

RedSea   

^loool...adeer you have no backbone whatsoever. Puntland and somaliland are in no way comparable.

Puntland =TFG.

Xidigo   

... the man is doing the job he's been elected to do and doing it well.

Of course. As a loyal dabadhlf he's obeying and fulfilling the wishes of his masters: the Ethiopians and clan X.

Let us assume that this Awdal business is true and that the people of Awdal do not want to be part of Somaliland. The question will be then why are they not voicing this opinion of theirs or even rebelling?

Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

LA was a problem area and was an obstacle to Somaliland claiming its old colonial borders. ........

Awdal is a sleeping giant. Wake it up and you'll be wishing you hadn't for a very long time.

When one is faced with such a force of nature, such political acumen, such ability, shrewdness (and, above all, luck) one cannot sit on the fence anymore ......... Now be good sports and give the man his due. He certainly got me off my fence and I would never dream of supporting anyone but a winner ..... Riyaale for another term, Riyaale for Somaliland. Riyaale for recognition.

LOOOL. You are either being dishonest or you are a sucker. If you think Rayaale is your return of the Mahdi, good luck to you. Awdelites already know he's a scumbag.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Malika:

Xidigo,

If Riyaale had done all you had expected from him for Awdal, would the citizens of that region, still be awaiting for the revival of the greater Somalia?

Yes. Of course!