Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

Xidigo   

^Iska hadlaa lagu yiraa sax? Mujaahid Red, Alshabaab is waiting for you to join them :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Notice how dodgy all these excuses (nay protests) seem in the face of the REALITY that Awdal is happily a part of Somaliland?
;)

Reality? Whose reality? Yours? You'd be a fool to think happiness and being part of Somaliland can both be attributes of any clan in that region, except, of course, for one. The rest are either resigned to their fate, actively working to set themselves free or are waiting to be rescued.

You can make your next president another self hating dabdhlf from yet another "happy" territory, like Sool, but you'll never get anyone but your clan to buy into this delusional nonsense.

Awdelites want peace. But they're not willing to be stepped on to achieve it.

NGONGE   

^^ Things are really simple, dear. Today, Awdal is part of Somaliland because the people of Awdal did not claim otherwise.

If what you're saying is true then there is nothing to stop people like you (who are out of Somalia/Somaliland) from creating their own groups and voicing their resistance. I could easily accept that some people from SSC are against Somaliland (because there are such groups that speak loudly of such a feeling) but, as things stand today, I refuse to believe that the people of Awdal are against Somaliland. Your solitary voice does not matter. Heck, there are people from Hargeisa and Burco who are against Somaliland. But they're only one or two insignificant people.

Go on, form a union and turn your petulant anger into something worthwhile. Until then, I'll just look upon you as a fellow citizen. smile.gif

Castro   

^^^^ lol. NGONGE is not a secessionist, he's a self-loathing Burcaawi. :D

I refuse to believe that the people of Awdal are against Somaliland

I'm one of the people of Awdal (clan-wise :D ) and I am against Somaliland. When you cut one of us, we bleed (red) white and blue. ;)

sosmall.gificon_razz.gif

NGONGE, your case is dismissed.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ lol. NGONGE is not a secessionist, he's a self-loathing Burcaawi.
:D

^^^^ Accusing NGONGE of pedantry?

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^Is it more like Xidigo placing a magnifying glass over his tiny Somaliland-flag.
:D

His flag is not tiny any more. He's got bed sheets and drapes made out of that Irani looking flag of his.

RedSea   

^Xidigo,

Ciil baa ku haya. Naqaska iska gur horta. markaasna waxaad samaysaa intaad shaydaanka iska naarto. Somaliland hanoolaato dhawr jeerhoos udheh. Yeah that is it.

It is amazing, the natural skeptic NG is taking a stand as a Slander dreamer. But when Riyaale is gone and reer Awdal turn their back on the dream and come down to reality, he will too. He is a realist afterall.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

It is amazing, the natural skeptic NG is taking a stand as a Slander dreamer. But when Riyaale is gone and reer Awdal turn their back on the dream and come down to reality, he will too. He is a realist afterall.

Oh I'm still as cynical as ever, saaxib. However, I threw my lot with Somaliland out of conviction not mere sentiment.

When I was against them in the past it was because I did not believe in the Somaliland politicians, but today I fully endorse Riyaale (even though most people would not). You can have your Shabaab, Asmara Groups and TFG, I only follow Riyaale.

Castro, Xidigo, Paragon, Sophist and Even Baashi (not to forget Xiin) would argue, twist facts, fit round holes into square pegs in order to try to convince us that Somaliland is not moving forward or at least not achieving any of its set goals. However, the facts on the ground (and not the waxa la yedhi grapevine or the H collective) clearly show that Somaliland is actually making rapid progress and confounding all and sundry.

All this is down to the Udub Party and president Riyaale. Of course, North and others may argue that he's a buffoon (and he sometimes comes across as such) but the man is doing the job he's been elected to do and doing it well.

Let us assume that this Awdal business is true and that the people of Awdal do not want to be part of Somaliland. The question will be then why are they not voicing this opinion of theirs or even rebelling? Since nobody is giving us a good and acceptable reply I would like to suggest that this is down to Mr Riyaale's consummate political ability (or at least if not his then that of his advisors).

LA was a problem area and was an obstacle to Somaliland claiming its old colonial borders. Yet, again, the Somaliland fox managed to outwit the people of that area into breaking up and rejoining Somaliland. Now some would argue that this is down to some people being opportunistic and working for their own ends but what they forget to notice whilst wailing about such in-house treachery are the clearing clouds, the tweeting birds and the smiley Sun of Mr Riyaale's face. His expert knowledge and ability to throw the cat amongst the pigeons (with hardly any blood loss at all) must truly be commended. The man has been gambling and every time he did it he miraculously pulled another ace (didn't some French man once talk about lucky generals?).

When one is faced with such a force of nature, such political acumen, such ability, shrewdness (and, above all, luck) one cannot sit on the fence anymore. For the past few years president Riyaale has managed to outmanoeuvre his opposition at home (see the Qaran issue, the election feat and the various other small triumphs) and he utterly outplayed his external detractors (waxa la yedhi Awdal does not want to be part of Somaliland yet IT IS. Waxa la yedhi SSC are not part of Somaliland but NOW they are, waxa la yedhi, waxa la yedhi......).

Now be good sports and give the man his due. He certainly got me off my fence and I would never dream of supporting anyone but a winner.

Riyaale for another term, Riyaale for Somaliland. Riyaale for recognition.

N.O.R.F   

^^I would agree with most of that (his political game play over the past year or so) but not for another term saxib. No way!