Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

Som@li   

^howshaada wado,Sxb, Let us not ruin the topic for this girl,I never hate any Qabiil but can't stand the twisted minds of Seccessionts.

RedSea   

^if you can't stand it, simply avoid. That is what I do to 'fake unionists'. I don't pay much attention to them. :D

N.O.R.F   

North, I dont know wher you get the idea you implying here, The secessionists should leave the peace loving people of Awdal alone, All they want is One Somalia. that is Not a crime.

Leave them alone or free them? Make your mind up saxib.

You did it, Lady Xidigo. You busted NGONGE...now every knows he-she is in the riyaalès internet payroll...just like what was the name jacburo...

Ibtisam   

^^^There is a RIyaal internet payroll?? I need to get me some!! Why did no one tell me! :mad: lol :D

P.s. Why does everyone keep calling her the "girl or lady"?? Sexist ***...*** She has a forum name like everyone else.

P.s.s. If Somaliland does not exist then there is no one to free. Qaaliaada naag taayah. IF ever peace comes, everyone will be happy. If it does not, each need to move with life. Time waits for no one.

RedSea   

^Awdal is on board walal. These nutcases' arguments hold no water.

Reer Awdal are happy to be part and parcel of somaliland. I gave a pix as evidence showing the whole borama population out on May 18th waving the SL flag and singing 'somaliland dalkayga'. lol

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

P.s. Why does everyone keep calling her the "girl or lady"?? Sexist ***...*** She has a forum name like everyone else.

Ma ila aragtay horta thanks! waa bilaa ixtiraam iyo hoos u dhig.

Karbaash ayay u baahan yihiin. The likes of Duke, Dabshid iyo Qabiildiid(Nayruus) :mad:

Originally posted by Dabshid:

^howshaada wado,Sxb, Let us not ruin the topic for this girl,I never hate any Qabiil
but can't stand the twisted minds of Seccessionts.

lol :D