Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

N.O.R.F   

I was in Macgrudy's last night and looked into a certain well known 'World Atlas' and walla (I was walking past it :D )

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

So every other Somali from Ras Kambooni to Zeila is guilty of crimes against your people. And I would assume your clan X did nothing to contribute to Somali saga. War Ceyrow, tolka waxay ku shaykeestaan when others are not around noola timid. With your line of thinking, reer koonfur don't even have to worry Somaliland secession. If reer Awdal, Sanaag and Sool were given a choice between Somalia and an entity dominated by people who believe the rest of Somalia wanted to annihilate them, I think reer Awdal, Sanaag and Sool will wisely choose Somalia. If everybody thinks like you, it is only matter of time before Somaliland implodes.

wah! Get a grip ninyow. Isku dirkana jooji. Reer Awdal waa Somaliland. Waanay ahaayeen.

the underline of Xidigo' critism were 'why has Rayaale(from AWdal) hasn't done enough to help his home region'...

I don't think she understands that Rayaale hasn't built any somaliland city nor has his government. It's the people who have done it. Besides, Borama in my opinion is second best somaliland city.

secondly, Regarding of clan x vs. clan x. That was also asked by castro perhaps denying that the clans that reside in Awdal were immune to the violence. That is why i mentioned that.

Borama May 18th 2008.

7.jpg

boorame2008.jpg

Originally posted by Lois Lane:

Adeer, you can find your answer by the fact that the greatest majority in Awdal do not believe in this seperatist movement.

Prove this please.

Show some pics of Borama during the May 18th boycott (or celebrations for that matter).

You're like these other dudes from "puntland" claiming Erigavo.

RedSea   

Che,

It's common knowledge to know who participated in trying to cleanse clan x out of their land. I am not even shading crod tears about that. I know that they weren't able to do so thanks to Allah Allmighty.

But hey I have better topic for us. Let us talk about the Sox vs. the twins. How we are kicking ur butt 5-2 in the Eight.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I'm Yankee fan :cool:

Man living in New England. Loving the evil empire. How do you live with yourself sxb? :D

Xidigo   

^^^Don't hijack the topic. In addition, what proof do you have that those pictures are from Boorama? Did you take them?

Waxba ha is xabeebin Yaa Red, facts are facts, and the majority of Awdelites are for greater Somalia.

When my uncle Riyoode comes back to us maraqiisaan furun ku dhuuqsiinaynaa. :mad:

NG, Bashiir Goth did not write that article but if you want the source go www.awdalnews.com

I think Mr. Goth has been brain washed or he got some incentive from the "Somaliland government". He does not represent Awdel community and most of us know that he is full of it.

Owly, you need to learn the very basics of objecting to one's claim of a subject. You need to do much better job with "You have no idea...." or "Prove this...". You need to provide explanation that supports your objection to the claims made about the funds of the uni or why she is wrong that majority of the people live in the little tuulo don't support the "seperatist movement".

PS:Charity boy, no need to thank me.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^^^Don't hijack the topic. In addition, what proof do you have that those pictures are from Boorama? Did you take them?

Waxba ha is xabeebin Yaa Red, facts are facts, and the majority of Awdelites are for greater Somalia.

When my uncle Riyoode comes back to us maraqiisaan furun ku dhuuqsiinaynaa. :mad:

NG, Bashiir Goth did not write that article but if you want the source go

I think Mr. Goth has been brain washed or he got some incentive from the "Somaliland government". He does not represent Awdel community and most of us know that he is full of it.

Bashir IS the editor of that site.

As for the Awdal community it is really your (and LL's) word against what is real and taking place. Bashir Goth is brain washed. Riyaale has sold out. The people of Awdal are choosing peace over rebellion, etc.

Notice how dodgy all these excuses (nay protests) seem in the face of the REALITY that Awdal is happily a part of Somaliland? ;)

RedSea   

Starlet,

I didnt' take those pix, but that is Borama. The capital of Awdal.

You can't even recognise ur own city. How could you even claim Awdal? :D