Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

Waryee Che and Tolka, meesha ka baxa. I don't want you two to spoil the ending for me. Hopefully, haraantida and laatka ay Lois Lane ku dhufato Ng will have him landing somewhere far away from here.

PS:only if NG is brave enough to face the music of lois lane, wack wack wack@ng

NGONGE   

Paragon,

If you're asking me this, I'm sure you've been following my love affair with Somaliland very closely and know why I finally choose to wave the flag. If any group within Somaliland say they're against being part of that country my personal opinion will be to cut them loose and let them go. But that will also mean that I'll return that flag to reside under my bed once more. I don't believe they want to go.

As for this being a marriage of connivance, would you guys say the same about LA and those other parts? Mese, yaa A&T, it's only the people of Awdal that are masaakin and can't fend for themselves?

Paragon..There will be consequences if they don't conform to this disguided, but reer Awdal are not helpless and weak. Hargeysa will have the upper inintially but in the end no Somali tribe can subjugate any Somali tribe. One might win few battles but war will go on. But one thing reer Awdal would worry is that Hargeysa unlike many other Somali tribes are singlemindly united in what cause they decide to undertake. You would see other Somalis switch sides and side with the "enemy" on occasion much like reer Gedo siding Galgaduud or Qaybdiid being welcomed in Galkayo, laakin you would never see clan X you Ceyrow put it splitting and joining the "enemy". In that sense, reer Awdal might have to worry since Hargeysa will definately united in their drive to ensure conformity.

LooooooooL@AT..My fingers and my mind were not well coordinated. I meant you work for uncle Sam. It's case of tuug intaa tuug dhihin ku dhahaa.

Hello Lazy.

NGONGE   

LG,

LL is not even playing yet. She's saying the people of those parts are unhappy with the celebration of the SNM's deeds but refuses to say how and in what way these people are displaying their unhappiness. She needs to give me some beat for my dance, darling.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

Everbody knows if rer LA get their acts togather, noone can stop them. Daraawishtu warkoodu wuu cad yahay. As to Awadalites, it is a reality that they are not feared in battle-fields. But that doesn't mean they can't fight. I believe with their brians and power, they can easily subjugate Hargeisa. Laakiin it takes some self-belief. I know I am offending some people, laakin waa siday tahay!

EDIT: CHE waa la arki cidda u shaqeeysa USA ee ha degdegin.

The discussion reminds of this guy

However we feel about SNM and whatever we think about them, they have a history to tell and their people have achievements to boast without caring too much about the condemnations coming from outsiders like us. To further the case of Snm's achievements, ironically we don't belong to Snm and we never had, but we celebrate with them on their successes. And our politicians, opposition or otherwise "Udub and Kulmiye" all commemorate Snm victory and speak loudly from the crowds with the intention of praising snm achievements even if that includes Awdal's blood. More embarrassingly, our children study Snm history in school. What more can we say about snm?

I am not necessarily calling a party which would be against Somaliland existence but I am calling for a party which seek awdali's fair share in Somaliland by any means and if that includes bloodbath in the streets of Borama so be it.

Even those that support secession feel some alienation, but the idea of formenting to get fair share is horribly misguided. web page

^^ Walaal (A&T), Awdalites can and will defend themselves, if need be. Rest assured! To paint them as some weak people is to not understand their wisdom.

While they have the self-belief they need, I think, they lack organisation in their efforts to speak strongly in a united voice. Instead they rather enjoy their peace and quest for knowledge. But this is where some assume wrong, because they dont take part of murderous act or take up arms whenever theirs a discourse.

Ng,

Adeer, you can find your answer by the fact that the greatest majority in Awdal do not believe in this seperatist movement. But I suppose that your "97%" helps you sleep better on such facts.

Oh and about the beat, i'll bring my durbaan "me and my people" are known for our dancing skills. I say bring it redface.gif

LazyG,

Girl your some type of instigator aren't you? lool (I would have probably done the same thought ;)

Awdal has a peace. Northern regions though politically unstable, enjoy a relative peace and security. Put things in the context of the region...

Waagii dagaaladda sokeeyaha loo xiiso qabay baa qabiil qabiil loo shiray. Nin Sayid lo oronjirey i think he was from dhoobley baa reerkiisii la shiray baa la yiri. in short wuxuu yiri: dhulka ninkii noolaadaa u harayya ee yaan la dhiman. War hoy yaan la dhiman, i say!

NGONGE   

Lois Lane,

I go by facts. Do you have any facts to support this 'greatest majority' claim of yours? As far as the whole world knows the people of Awdal have no problem with being part of Somaliland. Unless and until they clearly say otherwise, this is the only acceptable fact. But why am I listening to you anyway. You're not from there. ;)

Emperor   

^The whole world? What world?

A world that doesn't even know what is Somaliland. No one knows that apart from the former notorious SNM gangs and their apologists.

Emperor   

^Ooh I didn't read the whole thread, did you say something about L.A.? LOol...

You know L.A cannot be compared to Awdal, it has only been 'away' for few months now, and with that a huge bribe and a big pipe of money which still goes into Ina Xaabsade's stomach played a role, once that pipe cuts then its all back to square one, the secessionist being chased out,... plus the political conflict and difference he had with some of Puntland leaders including the other LA boy Afqudac, and also a huge portion of L.A boys are in the South taming Mogadishu and else where as part of the TFG forces. Any of this factor turning round, then the seccessionist back and Formula 1 racing style would be in the headlines...

As for Lois' point and Awdal, I think you are right, there isn't 'enough' voices heard agaisnt the seperation since Riyaale's top job, that doesn't mean they dont disagree, it's a well know fact, they do.