Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

NGONGE   

^^ So why are your people not making a big fuss about this SNM business? Are they scared the ghosts of the past will come back and burn the place down or something?

What Xidigo (unwittingly I'm sure) forgot to do was to give the source of these two articles. One Bashir Goth. A staunch Somalilander and fervent awdalite. In short, it's just another citizen complaining about his president.

Oh what an outrage. :D

^^ You may pretend as you wish that my "people" are fine with seing men who murdered their women and children receive honors day in and day out, but that would be simple common sense that if one wants peace one must reject all that harmed its citizens. You can pick and chose who the bad guys are because they only harmed you.

Second, by nature Awdal is a peace loving region heck the majority of the north are peace loving people, and perhaps they understood that this administration has not done anything for them and still wont.

My point here is that its common sense that the pain of some is so valued that it becomes the basis of a separation while the pain of so-called brothers, neighbors is daily disregarded as a querelle that happened and for which the people of Borama have moved on from. Its insulting. I say if you matter then the rest must matter!

and "my people" ( whatever that means, I must be from a certain few people if I say something negative from your loved illusion, please!) as you put it, along with many other Somalis clearly see throught this hypocrisy.

NGONGE   

^^ You did not answer my question, Lois.

As for the 'my people' comment, are they not? Pardon, my mistake. I saw the authority you were speaking with and assumed you were from Awdal. ;)

^^ You asked if "My people" make "a big fuss" about this. And my reply was indeed they do.

My question to you is, wouldnt you say that, while knowing what happened it is common sense that we shouldnt appraise anyone that harm any group of citizen?

Is this a Somali trend to assume, you can always ask im only a keyboard away. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Ngonge, dadka ha jaah-wareerin. Who can answer you anyway? Alla maxaan ku arkay adoo leh "you haven't answered me?". :D

NGONGE   

^^ It was a simple question, saaxib.

LL,

I don't need to ask. I'm assuming I'm talking to an intelligent person that realises how words work. When you talk about that region with such authority it is not a great leap for me to assume that you hail from that region. Otherwise, why should I take you seriously?

As for your point, yes it is common sense not to crow and reopen old wounds by celebrating the achievements of people that some of your population might regard as killers and murderers. But, do they really? Other than lone voices in the wilderness (like yours) we have not seen any strong protests against such celebrations. If it were offensive and the feelings were that strong they would have done a Makhir by now, wouldn't you say?

Awdal has never been better. During the Barre regime or any time before than today.

Who should we credit, the Somaliland admin or the locals and Awdal diasporo?

If you think he has built Hargeysa, Burco, then think again hun

I thought the progress made possible mainly thanks to the admin or is there reason you are singling out Riyaale.

The sool and E. Sanagians were pitted against their neighbors in Ceerigabo, CeelAfwayne, those in Sool were pitted against Caynabo clans, Burco.

The Awdalites on the other hand were armed to the teeth by the Barre regime and took part in the annihialtion of X clan.

So every other Somali from Ras Kambooni to Zeila is guilty of crimes against your people. And I would assume your clan X did nothing to contribute to Somali saga. War Ceyrow, tolka waxay ku shaykeestaan when others are not around noola timid. With your line of thinking, reer koonfur don't even have to worry Somaliland secession. If reer Awdal, Sanaag and Sool were given a choice between Somalia and an entity dominated by people who believe the rest of Somalia wanted to annihilate them, I think reer Awdal, Sanaag and Sool will wisely choose Somalia. If everybody thinks like you, it is only matter of time before Somaliland implodes.

Ngonge

There’s no need to assume about my intelligence adeer or my knowledge of words. That is not what is in question here. Instead of assuming and playing this run around of words, you could have simply asked. However, I will give you a simple advice; you can speak clearly with knowledge of certain things without being from that area.

As for my question, I’m afraid to say, you were incapable of answering it. From your answer I gather that you acknowledge that wounds were inflicted, yet you assume that “some of my population” meaning only few have the audacity to see them as killers. You simply can’t acknowledge something and then simply minimise its effect because it has not happened to you.

Now as grown as you are, wouldn’t you say that regardless of the history or achievement one wants, you cannot parade men (and I use that term loosely) that murdered citizens from a region and yet ask of those same citizens to unite under peace and brotherhood.

^^ Yes they have united because there was a vote and 97% of the whole populations of the north agree upon that? Now who is DREAMING and wants us to buy the ILLUSION?

^^Indeed Unity is strengh. However I dont see the problem in pointing towards the obvious. Its sick how we can all agree on the cowardly acts that some committed yet, its okay to have them receive high honors by this administration and other members of the regions.

How would those appraisers feel if in Borama, they applauded the same men that took the lives of citizens from Hargeisa for instance or even contributed in those sick acts?

Oh thats right there is one up there, he was given the presidency seat.

Paragon   

^what are you suggesting, Che? That if they didn't 'unite' they'll face the consequences?

Alright, to Somalilander brethrens: what if the majority of Awdalites say a big Nyet!? Will they be alllowed to live in peace?

I know this is off topic but please...answer smile.gif .

Abtigiis   

Awdalites'ka aad sheegaysaan waa hostages masaakiin ah! They cannot choose their destiny. Pity. They are perhaps the best Somali's, but so vulnerable to Hargeisa hegemony. It is time to free them. Awdal Liberation Army ayaa loo baahan yahay. Some say it is the farming heritage that forbids them from fighting effectively for their rights.

Bashir Goth is a useless Agnostic, just for the record. Maraykankuu u shaqeeyaa. I have evidence.