Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

The Hell With Suicide Bombings

salam

buuto, r u saying that palestinians are permitted to kill, non-combatents.

I read a debate about this issue where Shaikh Albani (rahimuhullah), completely obliterated a palestinian leader, from one of the groups that are responsible for suicide bombing.

I dont wanna get to technical on here, lets face it there leaders of these groups islam is questionbble some of them are not even from the sunna of our beloved prophet (pbuh).

In Islam the means never justify the end.

To Allah all that matters is the means, our strife, therefore suffering is preordained matter. and quick fixes dont get us anywhere, but the sametime i remind all of us first n foremost myself that we need to lend a big helping hand to our brothers n sisters. We have become immune to the suffering of other muslims, even to our people back home. we have a long way to go, lets dig in ask Allah for Knowledge and strife to act accordingly

wasalam

jaaluut   

I don't want to say much, but for those of you that want to know whether if martydom-operations are xalaal or xaraam, then just ask the independent slamic scholars.

a while ago, when the uprising was at it's peak, this question was posed to the great islamic thinker,and scholar=Dr. Yusuf Al Qaradaawi on AL Jaziira program.

he stated that in the light of quraan and sunnah, "homicide bombing"(fox news) , martrydom operations (muslims) are not only permissible but mandated for the oppressed muslims .

think_tank iam dissappointed in your philosophical rationalization. i also dispise the fact that you lean on ALBANY.

i do indeed mistrust anyone in the saudi and egyptian government edicts.

Saabir   

Allah knows best!

Dear Ali Somali:

The rights of every muslim on this earth is voilated and their lives are taken for no reason, hatred against muslims and islam is propagated across the oceans (even though we r the victims).

Dont go very far, I give you a simple example of how even our coming generations are targeted before they come to the world: In Somalia ,if you haven't heard of, nuclear wastes are dumped like nothing and this has resulted many new-borns with abnormalities at a percentage and rate that we had never seen. What about the ever increasing number of cancer patients in Somalia?!!, this is all because of the radioactive materials dumped in our homeland. and there are hundreds of examples worse than this.

I hope you watch the TV and I dont have to tell you how oppressed are the Plastinians,Kashmiris,Afghanis,Chechnians..... and the list is infinite, but when these victims choose to die for their rights instead of living with humilation they are called TERORISTS.

Muslims dont have F16s,B-52 bombers and the other sophisticated missiles our enemies use agaist us on daily basis, but the only weapon and the cheapest we can afford is the SUICIDE-BOMBING.

But the question is how,and where should we use this suicide bombing? I think the answer to this question needs more knowledge!.

Though our religion isn't based on OPINIONS I think efforts have to made to cause the least possible civilian casualties and at the sametime target the oppressors.

Allah knows best and may Allah forgive me if i have said it wrong.

Paragon   

I don't write much often, coz of laziness I suppose, but I have something to declare.

"The rights of every Muslim is being violated so suicide if permissible" "We are being infiltrated and oppressed from outside in our own lands- the west" "The Islamic ummah is braking up"

All these terms are somehow becoming a cliché'. And it seems no Muslim scholar is able to give out straight answers and pure analysis of this suicide phenomenon.

"The right of every muslim is being violated"

Well, the idea of saying that the Muslim ummah is being oppressed from outside is laughable indeed. This is becoming a weak excuse to justify the failure of Muslims and it sounds as if the entire Islamic world lives in Shropshire, under the colony of Britain. Every failure that we encounter we blame it on some invisible outsiders. While failing to recognize that it is ourselves who are to blame. We blame the Saudis for not being as gooder Muslims as we expect them to be! Why? Because we just want to lay our blames upon those who cannot say "NO! We’re not to blame". This is the lazy man’s way to excuse himself from doing what is right.

From the period of Ottoman Empire dissolvement, to the current situation of Iraq, whatever befell us, has been our fault, our weakness, our laziness and our lack of responsibility to our own duties as Muslims. If we break up into fiefdoms, we should blame oursevles not not Americans, cos they only capitalised on our own weaknesses.

It is immoral to justify the bombings of residencies and mass murdering of innocent people. It is a shame that our own incompetence gives us an excuse to interpret the religion to our own preference. We cannot preach Islam as a Peaceful religion, and let others present it violently. Islam is not about being two faced but it is about all that is good including honesty and respect.

Muslims cant be strong, if we talk about oppressions and do nothing about it. Islamic populations are not oppressed from out-side but it is them who oppress themselves. Weak societies are bound to have corresponding leadership. A society has to have an inner strength that motives its rightiousness to put homes in order.

-------

PS: Silent Guy sxb I talked about the waste dumpings in this topic Operation undercover oil?

Blessed   

I think killing innocent civilians is ruthless and un-wise. I am stupfied at how someone can think they are helping the Palestinian cause or Mulims by comiting sucide and taking innocent lifes.... desperate measures I understand... but if people want to fightjihaaad .. do it proberly!!

Attacking Isreal in that manner is only gonna make things 100 times worse for the poor Palestinians that have to live under their rule.... Allah help us.

B4 you all who are so keen to attack my views look at what I said.

I see how we are being oppressed in Gujarat, Kashmir, Chechnya, Palestine and the Southern Pillipines.

But I just don't see the Kenyan Army raviging through Muslim countries. Oh yeah I dont see how the Muslims killed in the US Consulte Bombing in Karachi were oppresing Muslims, and how about the Muslims killed in Tunisia.

Kamal and all the people who think like you, ask yourself how a particular action helps out the ummah.

PS: I don't mean to get nasty so brothers and sisters lets have a debate and not a deriding contest

shyhem   

Shyhem is not going to say anything about this topic coz anything i say will be misqouted and used against me in the near future

jaaluut   

what a paranoi shyhem!.

people ,opinions don't matter in this issue.

the crucial thing is what the religion says about this ,and if there are any edicts out there to support it or otherwise.

opinions will not matter, and for those seeking the truth, then ask the islamic scholars online or in person" fas aluu ahla thikr, inkuntum laa taclamuun"

diintu ra'yi ma gasho.

let's stop beating around the bush,and get to the core of the problem

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Jamaal11 Well said i agree with u.

Think_tank

First of all Allah caza wajal knows better. But in my opinion after I have listened a well known scholars discussing about this issue. My personal opinion based on what they said & what my knowledge tells me after I have seen how this world treats our nation. B4 I state my opinion I do not support suicide bombings other than Palestinians.

As nation of Islam we r in great deal of danger, we r controlled both in our own lands & overseas. We r the most weak nation on this earth. Forget about whether or not a Muslim government can own a power weapons or not. We not even allowed to run our own land the way we want to, the west guide us deliberately telling us what we can do or can not do. They telling us not to establish a Islamic government if we do, they will destroy it no matter what. Their militaries r in our boards with powerful weapons controlling our movements. Our money is in the west, if we refuse what they ordered they will hold our money. Now they r in progress to cut down the Islamic schools in our lands, they claim these schools train terrorists to attack west, when it is not true. When one of our Muslim countries such as Palestinian or Kashmir need our help, we can not help them physically, & now they ordered to cut down the financial help. To conclude we r like toy controlled by remote control.

Despite all this anger, as nation we r action less to even organize an organization to solve these problems. We keep mentioning the word jihad but no one wants to take action according our religion. Because of that, that is where Palestinians case comes in. because of desperations they do the unthinkable, which is the only weapon they have to defend themselves. If Allah says in the qur’aan u r given permission to fight back for those who r wrongly harming u. then why hesitate to take an action? How much can we take? How long can we wait? Don’t we have feeling to react to when our blood flooding on the floor like rivers?

Yes the qur’aan says Who so ever kills a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he has killed all mankind, and who so ever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind," (Al-Ma'dah:32). the gaalo r killing us as well like insects, we have to defend our selves. We can’t just sit back & watch our ppl being killed. Gaalo r killing innocent Muslim ppl who r not allowed to go to the shops or even to berry their loved one’s. that is exactly what is happening in Palestinian, & that is why the well known scholars said they right what Palestinian is doing suicide bombing because they have no other weapon. Like I said b4 the daliil the scholars like qardaawi use is Allah says:

To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, God is most powerful for their aid;-

(They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is God". Did not God check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of God is commemorated in abundant measure. God will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily God is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

Surah 22 Verses 39 – 40

As we all know in islam there is justice ilahay qofna ma dulmiyo ina laah maca xaq. Allah is given us the qur’aan as guide throughout our life plus we have the hathiis of our beloved prophet. if we r concern about any issue we have to check with our resources (qur’aan & hadiiths). And we have to react upon what our resources orders us. Walaahu Aclam.

Mujahida   

Salam sistas and brothas!

Walahi this is a serious Issue!

Buubto some great info there , u seem pretty knowledgable my sista in islam, but mind telling me why you left this out?

"Suicide is forbidden. "O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30)."

the messenger of Allah said :

"Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglict them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them."

I've been a Muslim for 18 years alhamdulilah and will be for aslong as I'll live, and I have never ever in my intire being heard of a history in islam or anything likely as Suicide committed by a Muslim I've only heard of Jihad!

prophets "saw" words:

"'What kind of jihad is better?' He replied, 'A word of truth in front of an oppressive ruler!'" (Sunan Al-Nasa"

If only one of those Arab leaders with political power and voice or one True Muslim with Voice,

Had said STOP isreal STOP we had enough, If U don't stop doing what you're doing, then we shall defend our brothas in islam the exact way we would've protected our own family because we MUSLIMS share something that is more than blood, we share something that is more special than the whole world and all it contains we share the belief in the oneness of ALLAH "SWA" and the Religion that he SwA has given to us.

Does one Arab leader or any other Muslim

besides the palastinian kids throwing stones or those oppressed and poor ones, even think about saying this? NO is the answer!

I'm not saying that we willget peace from saying that " As the saying goes a jorney of thousand miles starts with a single step" It's a only a road to RESPECT the rest would happen after that.

The one who will be doing that will defenitely not be coming during my life time

AGAIN for all muslims who think that Suicide in islam Is right!

"Suicide is forbidden. "O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30)."

With true love

ur Sista In islam

boycott   

Mombasa HQ of somalis in kenya, 3 of them are envolved. i can now see the shape of somalis brothers with suicide bombs..

word to my crazy wadaado stop the hate incitation in the name of islam.

-KIWI   

Boycott i heard four somali men are detained and under going questions,not involed more like suspected

cannt blame them after all they must had big beard

which means terrorist like evryone and somali another fingure pointing there as claimes

osama is got terror networks in somali..

What next somali is going to be bombared with bombings???

Lets not forget these so called members of alqaeda they were on the verge of escaping when caught on a beach located in kenya,their plan was to escape to the west coast of somali....

Paragon   

Salaam all.

Buubto sister, I agree that we're being controlled internally and also externally, but the golden question we should be asking ourselves is, What are the roots course? Why is our money outside our own countries? Who gave this westernisers the power to curtail Islamic education in our own land? The answer have been said and repeated many atimes, but it does not seem to sink in to the heads of most of us. It is the average conscious muslim who is to blame.

The fact is known to everyone that every action must have a reaction. palestinians have a right to defend themselves whichever way necessary, suicide bombing is one of the ways they should defend themselves. It is not about the palestinians who are the source of surprise here, it is the rest of the muslims who surprise me really. We are just watching the palestinians die in hundreds every day like a game. Where is our responsibilty as muslims to care for our fellow muslims? Is sitting before the TV enough of a support? I believe there are few true muslims in this world, what we have is a religion called Islam that has few true believers. What other way shall i think of it? If one is muslim he has to act as a muslim not a spectator.

It is true that we are being over-powered by the infidels, but, shall we give in easily?

Saabir   

Jamal,Buubto and Latifa thanx for your inputs.

Jamal I agree with you that we have to blame ourselves and not always the west for our shortcomings. having said that, may i ask you, Were the Algerians to be blamed when they have elected a democratic govenment in 1992?, and that election was considered as invalid because the party that has won was an islamic one!!., dont tell me it was the algerian military that opposed the islamists, but my question is who backed the military? was it the Algerian public or the west?

Do we have to blame the chechnians for their sufferings?! do we have to blame the plestinians too?!! .

Your point can be partially applied in Somalia where we are killing each other for no reason and at the sametime put the blame on the west.

No offense intended and thanx