Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

This thread should be named London Corner for girls. and moved to women's section

I second to that.

Hello people. Jimco Wanaagsan.

Juxa   

yaab badanaa, yaa afka idinka heysto if you wish to chitchat? is it necessary to let us know or pronounce your dismay here.

tut tut tut

Ibtisam   

Hey C&H I aint seen u in a while, how is it going?

Juxa, kaga taarah, he says I second that, then "hello people and Jumca wanagsan" Have you seen the contradiction baal. icon_razz.gif

Cawaale   

Juxa, budkaaga la fadhi meesha adi.

Ibti, cmmon its unSomali not a say "Hello" to the nomads. You know war iyo wacaalba waa leys waydiiyaa..(did you get that)..

Ibtisam   

^^I gave up on trying not to have sugar. Life is good with sugar. But I don't eat junk food anymore for four weeks. Was just planning my weekend of pizz, burgers and chicken sitting infornt of TV. Going to have a yummy weekend of all the things I liked. :D

Lol! One of the dreaded downside of dieting is you get obsessed with the things you gave up. Mine was sugar. I have never liked sweets much. A piece of xalwo or cake every now and then. Thats it. But I gave up sugar for about a 3weeks altogether and then, about the fourth week, I was seeing cakes,xalwo, ice cream, and brownies everywhere! I went to restaurants with people only to order HUGE bowls of chocolate brownies topped with ice cream, chocolate souce AND more chocolate. SIGH. After a whole week of binging on nothing but sugar. I'm back on sugar needless to say.

Ibtisam   

^^I'm strange, I like coffee and tea without sugar, I don't eat ice cream unless it is hot/ summer, don't eat brownies or any sauces of any kind, don't like icing on cakes. BUT cakes, nice plain yummy cakes, I just see a cake land on my plate. I plan my meals when I go out on how much cake I want to eat (order only a starter if the place does fab cakes, but main course if they don't do nice dessert) redface.gif:D

I can never scold you now! You're better than me. The reason I tried to give up sugar is I take sugar in my coffee and I have two-three cups a day. And then, I drink Somali shaah, loads of sugar. I thought that was bad but when I started earing the bowls of ice cream at night, I realized I was ok before. So now I'm back to drinking my coffee and shaah with sugar.

Cara.   

Waad waalantihiin. Give up sugar? NEVER!!

Just the thought makes me feel panicky, I'm going to go qariid sonkor now to feel better.

Morning/Afternoon trollers!

Juxa   

haa cawaale dacamiyadii buu iska soo badshay.

hello CH. have safe trip macaanto and think about what you want to bring back for your fav habo

Malika   

^Where is CH going?

Ibti,tea without sugar? I can do coffee but not tea.

Ladies,I need to find myself a nice asturaan maxi dress..hagee adaa hee?