Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Oz   

Listening to Laanta Soomaaliga ee BBC-du waxa ay sii deysaa barnaamijyo kala duwan, waxana ka mid ah wararka caalamka oo aan maalin walba sheegno.

heh@Sheh

Oz   

Nikisikiza BBC Somali mimi ucheka sana comedy vile how uwongea.

At home, Lock the entrance door, NICE biscuits, latte + movie marathon tonight. ;) adios trolls.

Malika   

^So modest,now gabadha uu sheeg if you live in a mansion - that info,will be useful before you come to Londhoon. icon_razz.gif:D [that will mean,should there be red carpet awaiting for you at arrivals,perhaps a limo,a welcome party etc etc..]

anywho,enjoy your evening..heh

Where is CL..,what happened to rusha roho siku hizi,credit crunch belo ee kentee..The are no parties now days..lol

Juxa   

oz, isqor bilaa liis makasee :D

i feel like kidnapping sheh and force feeding her for months. seriously you will disappear if you dont stop being so fussy about cunada

4 qof baa beregnant ah shaqada, boss is pulling out her timo, not knowing who (it is personal and up to the person to make the announcement)

Ibtisam   

Sheh I forgot to tell you about that part. Those pills are crazy, you have to eat certain food with them to feel full otherwise you are going to feel like half of your day goes on making food or thinking about food. Eat heavy food that takes a while to digest.

I hate my blackberry, there is Jiin in mine. Since I got it last week I've committed so many crimes. This morning I woke up only to see that it committed three txt crimes:

1) I sent a txt to a friend about 10pm saying "are we still meeting tomorrow? my place or out?" It sent it to my old Iranian teacher at university. I am hoping he has deleted my number and wonders who they hell he is suppose to be meeting.

2) I sent a txt nearly 12am to my friend who is stressing about her wedding saying "nyt nyt me love, hope everything works out and you are not too stressed" It sent it to my married MALE friend, and he sent me a warning which I saw this morning about I'm trying to get him divorced what is with the mid nyt lover txts! :eek: :eek:

3) I've been avoiding this person successfully for 8months, it forwarded a message to them from another friend which talked about meeting up, missing you iyo long time no see :( :eek:

I hate this phone!!! :mad: :mad:

Did I mention that if I am txt and someone calls me, it waits till I finish txt and then gives me notice that I have miss calls and so many other things. I want my simple qarafaduug phone. Anyone wanna swap. redface.gif :

Morning people

SalamAlikum and Jumca Mubarak, I feel like we've had two weeks in one this week. Hello weekend.

lol Juxa, how does the boss know of the numbers without knowing whom it is? Weird. Office gossip.

Wouldn't you feel weird if your hunger levels went up? I hate spending so much time on eating. LoL.

Juxa   

ibti i want to help you out, since i smashed my iphone i have been carrying ugly nokia.

come and get it and give my your brand new phone, no excuses i am already excited about it.

it is quite funny your phone targeting certain people tho.

sheh, there is hoo/yux culture at work, if you notify HR they cant tell her.

Ibtisam   

Sheh Lool, some are but others are M and Y, should be no where near each other. Waxan ku idi I am going to put a password on certain ppl now; Old people I aint see for years, married women and men if it is after 4pm and my Madressa macalin from the 70s cod codki. redface.gif :eek:

^LooL, walaahey you have the best mishaps. I still remember the middle-aged American woman who turned out to be a hunk. Haha. Priceless.