Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Serenity, why should I bother sending her anything? It is a good book after all. I just said how it made me feel. Shit really. :D

Anyway, was the Somali book you were reading this one:

roge.jpg

It's great fun so far. :D

Juxa   

waryaa muslin ah oo maryooleydan naga qabta

i have not read the book, i wont be able to read until 5th of next month, do not spoil it for me please.

wixi idinbaray wax aqris baa dhibkan geystay

morning trollers

Johnny B   

Afternoon Juxa,

Is Serenity going to read the Book for NGONGE or is the book written in Arabic with Somali(latin) letters?

NGONGE   

Johnny, I am not going to comment on what you said about Serenity or my reading ability. I am however very annoyed that you only chose to wish Juxa a good afternoon. What's that all about?

Juxa   

hi johnny, ngonge and ibti.

it took long time to find qoladeyda here. we are busy hunting badweynta you know

ibt haye, wali gafuurka maa iitaagee, i said sorry wah. in fact as soon as i am done here, i shall take you out on date insha allah, we can go blond

NGONGE   

Serenity, that's because you worry too much abound understanding every single word. By the way, did you like the 'sex scene' in the first part? He spent three paragraphs setting it up then when it was really going to happen he says 45 minutes later, keenadiid started smoking'. :D:D

Ibtisam   

A sex scene in a somali book :eek: :D lool ya Salam.

Juxa why was I suppose to afka taag? If I was waan ilwabey all together. redface.gif

Johnny B   

NGONGE, i did that(say hi to Juxa ONLY) on purpose,

1: She is the only person who should feel tribe-wise obliged to answer.

2:She is the only one who can vouch for me when Ibti tries to paint me red over their endless Coffe-Cake meetings.

3:I'm mad at you ever since you chased Sheikh Nur away by asking him to account for something as huge as killing other Muslim.

4: Serenity is taken , so both Ayada & that cute but crazy Val can kiss my semi-black behind . icon_razz.gif

Sayid is like Mufasa in my world.

Fair?

Juxa   

ibti i am glad you have forgotten:) i made a list of all the things i want and cant wait to show you.

lily not until next friday.i thought u had few days off too

SERENITY!, SERENITY!, HOOY SERENITY. inaa adeer ey kaalay iga celi reer burco iyo hargaysa. this ibtisaam has successfuly ruined my hard earned reputation. can you please come to politics thread and confirm (ngonge too fulay to confirm)

a) that only went to that event for window shopping

b) that i teared it up the flag right in front of you.

thanks in advance for your anticipated help in this matter.