Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

^^^LOoool redface.gif Interesting how you remember certain things sheh! :D loool. Oh did I tell you we had out lunch date... or rather dates since redface.gif:D

Juxa! lool haha. Sure what phone do u have? Are you one of the four? icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

no i am not one of the four, it would have been fun. juxa crosses to the otherside

anyways gimme the phone now

Ibtisam   

^^You need to come and get your books too, I carried it around with all day, it got a little wet in the rain. I dump them at Faheemas.

I wont be fun if you cross over to the otherside- more like a nightmare redface.gif

must be 'Are you pregnant?' day. Ibts, I know, my memory is improving though, the fog is lifting. I can remember all my siblings' names. It's the drugs. Xaax.

So what was the hunk like? Careful you don't accidently send him a text regarding the upcoming wedding in the middle of the night.'What are you wearing?'. LooL.

Malika   

Ibti,how could you? Keeping your dates with the hunk a secret from us.. icon_razz.gif

Do tell,was he dreamy as we dreamt? :D

I better go and find something useful to do,like being dragged to the shopping mall..argh.

laters!

Ibtisam   

Oh my god :eek: redface.gif , from now on my txt will say !hello heblayo, that way if anyone gets then by mistake they know it aint for them. Not that I want him to think I send such txt in those context anyway might have to do the whole story "hey you know for the wedding in June/ Nov/ Jan what ....." :Dredface.gif lool

Hunk is very very funny and charming.

Sheh alhumdulilah smile.gif glad to hear you are not calling everyone Xalimo iyo farah anymore :D

Juxa! of course and indeed :D

Juxa   

lool@xalimo and farax

yippeeeeeeeeee ibti, you do know i like flashy stuff. it suits my skin.

ibti i actually need the book, my dumaashi wants to read it and is leaving on saturday. not sure i can go all the way to faheema's to pick it tho tonight :(

i got into habit of calling people n.a.cas randomly

Ibtisam   

beri feri qosal iyo jag jag @ sheh.

Juxa, stop been lazy, we live around the corner from you and we not had a cake date for ages. :D I even lost weight, I don't know how much, but my clothes feel comfy. smile.gif

Juxa   

i am between sizes and need more clothes. say that to farax and he would feel embrassed and hand over his credit card

i shont write that, i just qarxis myself.

ibti do you still check your emails. before i write you one i need to know it will be read

Ibtisam   

Juxa, I do, it comes t my phone now like txt I can't avoid it :D

CL Faheema is fine, she found a new entertainment for now.