Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

Hello Ibti.. smile.gif

Oh My@ Sayid and his obsession with Qardho..subhanallah

Sayid,check your pm please.

^you jealous one - just becuase qaloocan bay baas ku huftay :D do you have feel the need to bad mouth my tuulo.

and spell it right!! :mad:

Ibtisam   

^^The fact that you would after all that campaigning compare Qaloocan with Qardo is telling ya Sayid. That means tii kale, near Qardo is less than nothing. Wad iis ceydeh. icon_razz.gif

Qardho is compared to everything - some even compared it Mekka, some compared it to New York,others compare it to Xamar and some crazy folks compared to Qaloocan :D (although its only ngonge that does that) :D

but i only compared it to Taleex icon_razz.gif

but know your somali - you probably thought "baas bey ku huftay" is comparison. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Ibti,

I'm on page forty of that Somali book. Nuura is disabled (something wrong with one of her legs and she's got something in one eye - no idea what exactly). Keendiid is a school teacher and he thinks (one eyed, lame legged) Nuura is a stunning woman. I'm not sure if this was supposed to be a comedy but I'm laughing my head off with every page. :D

(I finished that other book. Didn't like the ending).

Cara.   

This tuulo talk qandho aan ka qaadin icon_razz.gif

Hello People of the Troll Corner!

T minus 30 minutes to lunch (free of course)!

Juxa   

Ngonge i am yet to read, ha qarxin sheekada

poor sayid, comparing with taleex. horta taleex mataqan apart from what you read based on sayid mohamed's glorious days

NGONGE   

Juxa, I'm talking about the book written in Somali. I'm not talking about the Black Mamba Boy one. Don't get confused and go looking for a one-eyed woman in the wrong book. :D