Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Xamar iyo qaloocan haddaad xata isku dartiit - xaafad Qardho ku taal wax kama tari karan. iska aamus marka saxiib.

Ngonge - did you ask nadifa if the bit about Bethleham is true or not - does she have half eriterian brother??

Juxa   

am due to go boosaaso insha allah, if i do, even if kills me i shall document qardho kor iyo hoos.

i shall visit every buulo/aqal, and drink every ceel/tog/doc. i shall walk every dhiiqo and allow myself to be bitten by every kaneco

qardho we have a date

NGONGE   

No Sayid. I hadn't read the book by then. Anyway, I was talking about a Somali book ninyaho. Don't confuse Juxa even more. :D

^this is when my Burcawini friends shout out;- "Hayaaay" Juxa having date with Qardho. you'll fall in love guaranteed. Bossaso lost would be Qardho's gain. :D

Juxa   

boosaaso shall never loose, wadnahayga ku duugan yaaqay.

Ngonge juxa easily confused waaye miyad maqashay?

Kool_Kat   

Qardho horta ma dad ku kacsadaa jooga meeshan? Maxaa lala wada gariiraa markii Qardho lamaqlo?

Waad salaamantihiin kuligiin, minus wixii Qardho ku jiriricoodo!

NGONGE   

Heh@Juxa..I was just about to tell you to stop being paranoid (in Somali) but then I remembered all the drama from last time. Dee naga daa shakiga badan. :D

Anyone would be confused in such a situation. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

lol@anyone

i was not, assumption waa dangerous.

hello KK, ma hadaad kooyday

Cara.   

I sat beside a Hindu colleague who is fasting while I was eating lunch. I never noticed how loud eating food is. Chew chew chew, slurp slurp, crunch crunch, gulp gulp, redface.gif I'm never eating again!

Khayr   

Of late, what's been eating at Gilbert Grapes? aka the nomad named after the late cuban.

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Cara never eating again, what about all those free lunches dear.

Salam peeps.

Ngonge loool @the Somali book, maybe I will start reading one, don't give up like serenity half way.

I finished Nafisa book, it is a sad, merry go around but very gripping. A women gave me tissue because I started crying on the train reading one part. icon_razz.gif such sad book, but too many jinns involved. Reminds me of the Famished Road.

P.s. You don't like the ending because you was expecting American ending init, I was scared after all that journey same thing that happened to him and his father will happen all over again. redface.gif