Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -:

He managed to contact the head of a local Ethiopian force which reportedly is heading to the area where Jama is thought to be located. (Rambo iga dheh)...LoooooooL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ Rambo iga dheh...

Alla saan u qoslay ilaahaa og...Thank you...Feerahaa i xanuunay...

well...couple of weeks in reer miyee will clean her brains. that ole ethio probably fed her some raw meat.

i mean take a look at her mouth!! something is not right there. shes messed up. i see alot of ethio gals in la, but they will never end up in bed. thats for sure. u gotta draw the line some where.

how come xalimoos are always messing up... tan, ayan...u named it, they all always doing shyte. i say hip hip horay for faaraxs. keep it up boyz.

Originally posted by rudy:

well...couple of weeks in reer miyee will clean her brains. that ole ethio probably fed her some raw meat.

i mean take a look at her mouth!! something is not right there. shes messed up. i see alot of ethio gals in la, but they will never end up in bed. thats for sure. u gotta draw the line some where.

how come xalimoos are always messing up... tan, ayan...u named it, they all always doing shyte. i say hip hip horay for faaraxs. keep it up boyz.

Thus spake the Chairman!!! :D:D

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

What's up with his lips...Walaahay if he is 34, I am 20...Shoooooo...Ani da duu Canada ku joogo yuu ii sheegan...

Not only is he short,

Not only is he Ethiopian

Not only is a cleaner

Not only is he UGLY

He also wears lipstick

War tan waa ku fiican tahay in lawado...Wiliba timaha inlaga xiiro oona la tumo aa ku fiican...

Kool Kat, I agree with you to be taken her back to Somalia. Laakiin, there is lots of better ways to brain wash her, than shaving her hair off. One of the steps to throw her back home is a possitive gesture of rehabilitating this girl. She needs a very good,clever decent,intellegent Somali brother that gives her an alternative,possitive long lasting solution, that places her feet on the ground. And, beleive me it can happen. Never ever give up or disown a preciouse humen beign alive person. Specially woman and children. A grown up man should be dealt differently. Laakiin women and children any thing goes wrong against them is on top of the Somali men shoulders. No home, men destroyed. No houses men burnt. No money men spends, no responsibility men neglect. Markaa Allah waddan-ka ha inoo hagaajiyo. Did you ever use to see a somali sister hunging out with a foreing man when we were in our good days, no not at all. This is a shocking ashamed story wallaahi.

PS:-

There was a day this ramadan day, Somali girls came to me some where I was passing by, and they aproached me and suddenly started speaking in Somali, saying Walaalo we got stuck and need this and that. Without regard to their dressing style. I helped them with all I could do. And, adviced them to avoid any thing bad that will under mine their values. Now, the questio remains. Where are the brothers of these girls who were the pillers that they were accounting on ??????

Hunguri   

We are sinners and need Allah's forgiveness!!!

Posts: 1467 | From: Toronto | Joined Somalia Online: Mar 2002 | Identity: Logged |

And why so, taking her teeth off. Is it just an emotional or something based on a proof from the light of the holly Quran? You may never know wht future holds for her.

Kool_Kat   

Yea yea...Of course it is an emotional thing...But what does the Quran say about living in sin, after all she lived with him without being married to him...So, ilaka kasiibka aandhohooyo ameyba u dhib yartahay, compare to the Islamic Consicuences of living in sin...

Tuujiye   

Kool Kat adi shufto ayaaba tahay yaah lol... Itoobiyaan nec bidaa cuudkiyoo!!!!

Waraa Gabartaa Nolosheeda ilaah baa leh!!! and she is free to do what ever with her life..ilaahoo mee gaal ahaato xitaa!!!! ninkaas gaalka ah oo itoobiyaanka in uu u dhaamo mid xun oo gar labaxay oo wadaad iyo qabil nimo isku wato ayaa laga yaabaa!!! So let her be man.....Ilaah ayaa soo hanuunsha qofkii hanuunaayo.... laakiin ilko aan siibno iyo madaxa aan ka xiirno iyo hala dilo iyo, waxaas waa gadaal u socod diin iyo dhaqan midna ma aha...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Yea yea...Of course it is an emotional thing...But what does the Quran say about living in sin, after all she lived with him without being married to him...So, ilaka kasiibka aandhohooyo ameyba u dhib yartahay, compare to the Islamic Consicuences of living in sin...

Do you have the proof of bringing 4 witnesses, that will mention this woman and the man she is with, were beign seen doing the intercourse as their prvt organs were like a ring in the middle finger of the hand. No, not yet. So, let it only be an emotional!!

Kool_Kat   

^^Oh come on now...Don't get all emotional on me...4 witnesses ku yeh...The reason why her mother took her back home is good enough for me...

Besides, who the hell will be a witness to two people doing you know *what*...That is why it is done behind closed doors...Get it...