Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

Kool_Kat   

Well, what do we know about this "Faarax's" past...I am in no way defending the girl, but what do we know about this "faarax's" past...What if he is just as "unchate" as her...Would they not deserve each other... :D

Or perhaps you feel the need to empathize with her because you are a woman? I don't know about the Faraax, all I know is that her mother wanted her to live a life that isn't prohibited by our Almighty Lord. She thought that dumping her daughter with a Faraax back home would do her good. Her lifestyle in Canada is disgusting, everything she was doing was haraam. I don't feel the need to feel sorry for her because she knew what she was doing, and now some dude back home has to stay with the broad.

Aaliyyah   

The main point is that her parents are forcing her to marry a total stranger, and that comes against our religion.

Not only do they take her back against her will, but arrange marriage sub3anlaah? ..

What she was doing was haraam (which her parents are to blame anyway) but what they are doing is also Haraam. Two wrongs don't make right. I hope her parents realize that before it is too late.

Aaliyyah   

I know is that her mother wanted her to live a life that isn't prohibited by our Almighty Lord.

If her mom raised her in a religious household, and taught her own daughter what is acceptable and what is haraam in our religion she wouldn't have turn out this way.

^Ukhti that doesn't ensure that someone turns out the best Muslim. Perhaps then she would still rebel too! You're right though, diin should be implemented at home!

They probably didn't even tell the guy whose supposed to marry her about her life. They did it against her will (that's definitely haraam).

Anyway, since when has arranged been apart of our culture?

Kool_Kat   

^^Well I don't feel sorry for her at all...But let's not assume, just cuz this "faarax" is back home, he has a clean past...

Aaliyyah   

Anyway, since when has arranged been apart of our culture?

Recommending some one for your daughter is acceptable in our religion. But, forcing marriage on your daughter is Haraam.

The prophet said "the widow and the divorced woman shall not be married until she has consented and the virgin shall not be married until her consent is obtained".

Nephissa   

Parents can be such a pain in the butt. Usually when something like this happens it's because they are to concerned with what the neighbours [buufiso & Baafiso] think, not the happeniness of their children. :rolleyes:

Did you ever use to see a somali sister hunging out with a foreing man when we were in our good days, no not at all. This is a shocking ashamed story wallaahi.

Just because you didn't see a somali sista with a foreigner back home, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Don't talk about things aadan ogeynin, and hana dhihin ""NO NOT AT ALL".

Women married cadaan back then just as they marry cadaan oo christian eh now. Men did it as well back then and men still do it.

PS:You people need to stop feeling sorry for the somali guy oo gabadha lagu darirabey. How many somali girls back home fall victim to odayaasha on the west. They go back home and buy brides and consume the marriage, Allah knows what type of diseases they are carrying and infect these innocent girls back home who have no clue that ninka lagu daray inuu midoo cadaan la seexday without protection prior to coming to her, STDS, possibility of aids, you name it, qaarkood wey qabaan. So, stop feeling sorry for one man back home, thousands of girls are victims because of nimanka soomaaliya oo hal shilin helayand la ordaayo and marrying some innocent, virgins and not telling the girl or her family that they already have a wife and children already. SHAME ON THESE SOMALI MEN, we know they exist, SHAME ON THEM

Ah, and here comes the feminazi to the rescue! Please enlighten us dear sister, for our souls are completely lost. :( :rolleyes:

PS: I feel sorry for the Faraax because he's marrying an unchaste woman whose been living alone with an old Ethio Christian dude. Seriously, she could do so much better! Maxay niin oo sidaas uu eeg ka rabta?

Al-Mu'minah, why aa wax laguu dirsan uga hadashaa?

War hadey xabash aado oo kan maahe mid kasii foolxun aado, waa wax ayada and ayada only utaalo, not aniga, not adiga, not kk utaalo.

Aniga waxaan la yaabanahay waxa intiina nikulileenaayo, ninkee ninka islaameed oo gabadha in question lagu darirabey oo maybe already laguba daray, aa waxaad ka dhigteen mib maskiin maskiinkiisa kadaray.

How is he innocent? Maybe he was told about her before he agreed to marry her, maybe asaga ulterior motive uu qabaa oo wuxuu rabaa inuu somaliya kasoo baxo, soo marrying "canadian citizen" is exactly what he has been waiting for, tainted or not.

Yes, he is probably innocent and maybe just maybe not even tainted, but it is what it is. I will not feel sorry for just one individual when thousands of my sista's from different hooyo maalin walba lagumeysanaayo oo la iibsanaayo with few shilings and a bribe with sharci just so they can give them their goods to the mother of foolxumo, haile in the picture wuxuuba noqonaa wiil qurux badan compare to what my sisters back home have to put up with. Fat, ugly, old men. (atleast labada pictureka wexeyba u eg yihiin labo is jecel)

Layzie, what happened to ''innocent until proven guilty''? I don't know about the man that she was thrown with but what I do know is that this young Somali girl was participating in xaraam! Therefore, I do not feel sorry for her nor do I have respect for her! Everything happens for a reason. She is a Canadian citizen, so the authorities will probably bring her back in no time and you'll be able to rest easily.

^^^, no one said you have to respect her or feel sorry for her. We all condemn her actions,(me and u included) as far as living with her other half prior to marriage. (a sin is a sin after all)

We can disagree with one's actions, but we can't belittle someone for we are not perfect ourselves.

Sure enough she made a choice to go for an older, trans looking ethio, instead of Eritrean's, somalis's, but thats her choice. FOr whatever reason she fell for the trans, he looks like he does needle injection in the park across church st.(those familiar with downtown t.o would know what I am talking about)but at the end of the day, she made that choice.(and she is paying for it as we speak and will pay for it in aaqiro)

Nephissa   

Atleast he has control over the situation; wrap his ding dong if he's so worried he might catch something from her. U-soo-nax these girls Layzie speaks of, getting married off to men who supposedly inta "gabar fiican ka waayay" god knows waxa naag uu soo maray, but can also afford to spoil this girl's family with the riches of the world ie; monthly $50 masruuf. :D .