Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

underdog   

Ain't this some sh!t????

Better question is "Maskiinka Somaliyeed oo gabadha lasiiye, does he know she been shacked up with an amxar for a few years?"

I wonder how her scheming-a$$ mother sold this story to him.

Now you know her dumb a$$ will say some suicidal sh!t on the wedding night like "My ex Mingistu hit it better than you."

u-DOG, that wasn't funny. Afkaaga gabadha ka qabso, she is not here to defend herself.

Its not as thought those somali men oo aado back home and lagu daro innocent girls iney ayagaba tainted aheyn.(You probably have something on your closet too)

PS:Che, haddii serious loo hadlaayo, everytime a story is made public about someone's dirty secret and forumka lakeeno, everyone jumps on the hollier than thou bandwagon, as thought ayaga oo dhan iney dirty secret qabinba.

chubacka   

Originally posted by -:

P.S...how does a grown-@ss woman fall for we are "going home vacation bid". [/QB]

:confused:

grown up woman living wid ethopian christian man? :confused:

underdog   

Layzie come on now!!!!

In this particular case and with the info we currently have, we KNOW her closet's stacked and you ASSUME there's something in his.

I'm not saying its right to hold her against her will. As a matter of fact the true crime is being perpetrated against the groom who's being saddled with a woman who don't want him.

p.s. How long does Stockholm syndrome take to set in?

By the way, My closet is spotless. Pure like the driven snow.

...and you better believe that!

Chimera   

I know this white girl who was my neighbour for a long time, a real smart person and good looking too but if you see who she's dating acudubillah multiple factors contributed to this shift from University student to crack-addict/alcoholism and ugly freakazoid boyfriend

in my child hood friend's case it was family and friends who messed her up, something similar might be at work here and therefore she's a easy prey

Parents who put to much pressure on their daughters will eventually lose them, my parents were quite chill and none of my sisters felt like they were in a prison and therefore there was no need for a rebellion which usually means: partying,ajanabi boyfriends etc etc my sisters never did any of these things and masha-allah they turned out fine and finished Uni and are married to Somali men

i bet this poor girl had a demonic like mother, if my daughter turned out to be Ayaan Hirsi ali, i would leave her alone and let her settle these issue's with Allah swt(better yet there is a chance she might later on in life return to the right path), anything crazy on my part would have more to do with ''pride''(a sin) than anything islamic which is why i would let her ''be'', and on a safe distance try to get her back to the right path

but i've never heard of a son being tricked into a trip to Somalia, why does everything have to be so exaggerated when it comes to daughters? like there sins are unforgivable

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by underdog:

By the way, My closet is spotless. Pure like the driven snow.

...and you better believe that!

Me too...Spic and Span clean...

I rather die than to go for a cleaner...WHAT!!! R U f-ing KIDDING ME!!! And yea I know all about calaf...But a guy who works as a CLEANER and to make it worse Ethiopian, my moms would've killed me...NO JOKE...

Now, Layzie, what's your secret?

Khalaf   

Dhul sxb u make good points......in deen ppl are equal male or female haram is haraam....but how things are in reality girls bring more shame cause preganancy, i dont know just the way things are....if my male cousin for example is with some white chick yo dats him, but if my female cousin whoa that would be uhmmmmm, yeah lazy maybe murder? :D jks.....sxb it aint that easy just think if that was ur sister or ur daughter......thats ur blood man...blood is deep....but i agree its best to talk and reason...not force

ps: many kids are sent back to somalia, i had cousins who were all of em male....there would be no need for dhaqan celis had parents taught their kids from age 1....and not start parenting teens....living in non-muslim lands somali parenting is whack....but as my hooyo says Hanoonka Alle leh.

Lol@Che and KK.

Clue#1. (the letter J) and will let you two figure out the rest. Che probably thinks he knows it just by the letter, but think again Che.

PS:KK, point taken but that doesn't give pple like u-dog to talk about the 1st night with her new somali husband. We should be asking about her where abouts. Why hasn't her family atleast taken the decency to call and let the boyfriend know or allow the girl one more phone call? If these people involved in the girl's disappearance want the authorities off their back, just have the girl call and speak to the boyfriend while the police are on the other line or else this investigation will remain open.

Kool_Kat   

Khalaf, preganancy without being married is not that big a deal...Well, at least not any more...You know how many girls I know, who have babies without being married...Caadiyoos, waala iskala qabsanaa...There could always be something worse, like your sister or daughter living with aids, or your son being gay (alla naguma keenee)...

Khalaf   

^^^Koolkat it is a big deal um sure to u if it was ur family and it is to many somalis....haraan big deal ma ah la ma daaho walaaleey.

Caadiyoos, waala iskala qabsanaa...There could always be something worse.

KK, markaan erayadaada aqriyay, ilin aaba iga imaatay, lol@caadiyoos. kalmadahaa aad use gareesid aad ayey iga qosliyaan, hahaha.

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, ani maanta makuu bogin...Torob LMAO, waan fuuray, ilinaa iga timid...What did you have for suxuur, cuz I want some...And if you are not fasting, what did you smoke this morning? Better share it...

Haye hada sii qosol hee...Ardaya cirid keeda...Dhiq dhiq dhiq kuteh...