Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

^^^^ I love this joint...qof walba meel buu oola cararay sheekada, Qofba wuxuu yiri : -

- "waar anaa aqaan, problemka waa iyada kheyr beeshada, wejigeed gubay"

- "maya, maya maya, wax ma ogid , fidna cinda geel waa gaalka xunka ah"...

- "waar naga tag..saas ma aha....waa diinta aan la isku tarbiyeenin"

- "waa waalidka fidnadoo dhan"

:D:D

Aniguna waxaan leeyahay "Gabadha upstairs ma laha" did the Apt resident said "she had a childlike quality to her" :D

Salaamaat

Malika   

Ms Dh,That reminds me of a question asked by a madrassa teacher,after driven up the wall by the Somali kids,she asked do you folks say Bismillah,or make dua before you meet[maritually]with your spouses?.. smile.gif

The hardest task that any one could undertake is the parenting tasks,subhanallah! One can only pray for his/her off spings to be those whom will be among the favoured by Allah.It crucial your child sees you do the right things,communicating with your child in a manner that it enhances their confidence in themselves and whom they ought to be.Teaching them what is wrong and right,by not being judgemental,or hypoctrite.Sorting out your own priorities interms what sort of a household will you be running,what sort of a lifestyle would you be indulging in etc etc.

Children learn from examples,we all do certain things because our parents had taught us,or we had observed from them.

-Lily-   

Miss D&D, this is not a child though, she is a woman. Parents need to know when child rearing is over and they are facing adults, my way or the highway doesn't cut it anymore. I'm sure it's devastating but you need to realize when to let go. Perhaps parents should pray more that their kids turn out ok. There is only so much you can do, and sometimes more damage than good. Having kids in the west and expecting them to be untouched by Western values, both good and bad, is like throwing someone in the ocean and telling them not to get wet.

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Personally I think it is cos most somalis dont read the following dua when they are conceiving the babies

[/QB]

:D sure if you can remember to do so!

p.s. some ppl think cyber bit*hing is exempt from being good Muslim during Ramadan.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by rudy:

yo, that dude looks like her grandpa... may she got those brain diseases..like michael jackson, only difference here that shes seniors!

only xalimoos can do wacked stuff like that!!

Which is worse in your eyes, a Jamaican or an Ethiopian?

Of course I think if every Somali girl would just take a minute before doing anything wrong and ask herself: what would rudy say/think? I don't think there will ever be any problematic Somali girls. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^Maxaa xaasid eh...Timo xiir iyo tumoow is the least she can get for dating him...

Kool Kat, Why are you overlooking the fact that this girl is 23 years old ? old enough to decide who she should date or marry for that matter. Her parents have to stay out of her dating life. Perhaps, I could understand if she was like 15 then u might say oh she doesnt know whats good for her. But that is not the case, she is an adult, she is able to make her life decisions on her own.

Ms DD   

Shuqul asian baan keeney. Somalideena waxa lagu yaqaanaa in la deyriyo gabadha/wiilka markey xumaadaan.

Aaliyyah   

I see many of you are pleased that her parents did this. I THINK you should condemn such actions.

Qof wayn o la af duubay xaq ma aha.qofku marku yaryahay aya si wacan lo koriya, marku waynaado lama khasbo.

Qof walbana ilaahay aya ka abaal marinaya wuxu shaqeesto. dadka waxba lo sheegaya kaliya, khasab mesha ma yaalo.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Kool Kat, Why are you overlooking the fact that this girl is 23 years old ? old enough to decide who she should date or marry for that matter. Her parents have to stay out of her dating life. Perhaps, I could understand if she was like 15 then u might say oh she doesnt know whats good for her. But that is not the case, she is an adult, she is able to make her life decisions on her own.

To me, whether she is 15, 23, or 40, she is my daughter; therefore, I have a say in what she does in her life...No Muslim parent will like for their child to marry a non-Muslim...Eveyone has a different view on life...As for me, if he is a non-Somali Muslim, I might (and that's just might) accept him...Somalida dhexdooda aabo dhibaato ka taagan tahay, let alone a non-Somali, non-Muslim...What!!!

can u fight horta? koley waan oghey in afka ka faleen thay.

Khalaf, Afka saan uga falnahay, ka daran aan gacmaha iyo lugahana uga falnahay...

They tell me that they dont remember to recite the dua. They will pay the price

Ms Dhucdhuc, looooooooooooooooooooool...Naga daahee yaa xasuusan karo...I can just see, people pausing oo aqrinaa yo this dua before they do it... :D

underdog   

I think this is prime example of the mass confusion of trying to live in Europe and North America and still hold on to every piece of your Somali culture.

- I'll dress like them but I'm not them

- I'll talk like them but I'm not them

- I'll party like them but I'm not them

- I'll date them but it's just temporary

That's the cost of admission for coming here. You want health care, free education, social assistance, security and the illusion of progress, come right in. BUT none of them bothered to read the fine print.

- you can do whatever you want as long as WE approve of it

- Feel free to practice your religion but keep it to yourself

- If you see something you think is wrong, its right to the next guy who's got as much right as you. So shut it and move on.

- The hierarchy of protectionist rights is as follows; Kids then pets then women then alternative lifestyle men then tangible assets then intellectual assets then wild animals then real men. Any conflict between two or more of the protected groups and the higher one on the list automatically wins.

- We highly encourage the cross-breeding of culture and we'll automatically provide any support need.

so please proceed to your nearest ghetto and enjoy your new home.