Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Now, the questio remains. Where are the brothers of these girls who were the pillers that they were accounting on ?????? [/QB]

tsk tsk tsk.....brah may these so called brothers are liberal? You can find (thinking wise) many of them on this very thread.

Koolkat ina adeer cadi ma thid........waxan ku ley yahey....miskeen ya hey mel iska fadiiso....naf aa daad ku diishiid maba heeysiid. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Koolkat ina adeer cadi ma thid........waxan ku ley yahey....miskeen ya hey mel iska fadiiso....naf aa daad ku diishiid maba heeysiid.
:D

Adi kaalay, maxaa kaa galay hadaan wax dili karo iyo hadii kale? Ani maba fahmin...Waxaa ku jirtaa lee wax madili kartaa, nafaa wax ku dishid ma heysid...Ma inaan ku dilaa rabtaa anii waanba yaabee...haay...

Chimera   

If only the old men back home didn't mess up in the past and ''continue'' messing up in the present we wouldn't have to expect more lost brothers and sisters in the future

cause more lost souls will surface

Khalaf   

Koolkat aniga nin baan ahey, one finger and ur out mama marka no duel......but do me favor....beat up that layzie girl for me? Could u? She the one here in need of good whopping... Ill repay u great deal.

um out salamun.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

Hunguri is really suprising me. What happened to his usual 'kixkix' self?

Nomadique :D , waa ramadaan dee. I will start the kkkkk and the cheap jokes right after Eid smile.gif . Ha sugi waayin loool

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Koolkat aniga nin baan ahey, one finger and ur out mama marka no duel......but do me favor....beat up that layzie girl for me? Could u? She the one here in need of good whopping... Ill repay u great deal.

um out salamun.

Alla maxaa isla baxday LafLafoow...One finger and ur out, kuyeh...Lafahaaga yar yar hadeyba hal far wax iga qaadeyso, anoo nool aan isduugaa...

As for Layzie, no thnx...Whatever your offering ain't good enough...OK LafLaf...lol

I don't feel in the least bit sorry for her, rather the poor man who has to marry this woman. :( What on Earth is she doing: a) Having premarital relations b)With a Christian man c) Living with him alone. He works as a damn cleaner! What could possibly make her want him? She deserves everything that is happening to her, and has happened to her. Salaam.

Aaliyyah   

I think everyone is entitled to make their choices in life, it is irrelevant whether that choice is right or wrong. As Allah swt will deal with them in here after.

No one has the right to force some one, and these parents will soon realize that, do they actually think forcing a marriage on her back home will solve this?

wa salaamau alaikum

Kool_Kat   

^^Who cares about the unsespecting Faarax...Why the hell will he marry someone he doen't know to begin with...He must be desperate too...

The fact that he has to marry some girl that's unchaste is haraam. He probably doesn't even know that she has a boyfriend back home whose an Ethio-Christian.