Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

^^Quite right afduub meesha ma qabtee, but again its demoralising to see your girl ponking by xabashi gaal ah and double of her age, she should marry any nin muslin ah, no matter what nationality, What is worst than zino ku noolow.

The price to pay when not rearing your kids islmaically, secondly where was her mother all that years - 20 something years, she should blame her self. not the girl.

Ms DD   

This concept of "she is adult, therefore she can do anything" doesnt wash with somali muslims. Being 30 yr old doesnt absolve my parents their responsibilites as parents to me and my rights over them. Our elders back home used to tell of their kids even if the kids are 50yr old adults.

Therefore I agree with KK. Another thing I will do inshallah is 'not to bring up kids in the west' inshallah.

About the dua, KK, if every effort is made, one can/will remember. A lot is riding on it :D

Faheema.   

Ala maxay tani Danbi idinka guratay Ramadanadan galay :rolleyes:

Bal maxaa idinka galay, Ma idinkaa aakhiro u soo taagnaanaya? May kula dhalatay, ma inadeer taa baa, mise waa mid aad adeer/habar yar u tahay? :confused:

Soonkiina haku seegina dadoow.

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^^ I love this joint...qof walba meel buu oola cararay sheekada, Qofba wuxuu yiri : -

-
"waar anaa aqaan, problemka waa iyada kheyr beeshada, wejigeed gubay"

- "maya, maya maya, wax ma ogid , fidna cinda geel waa gaalka xunka ah"...

- "waar naga tag..saas ma aha....waa diinta aan la isku tarbiyeenin"

- "waa waalidka fidnadoo dhan"

:D:D

Aniguna waxaan leeyahay
"Gabadha upstairs ma laha"
did the Apt resident said
"she had a childlike quality to her"
:D

Salaamaat

LOool :D:D , maya maya . I think gabadh made this whole story so she could get this dude out of her life.We all know what happens when ethiopian men dont get the women they want or are rejected.They stalk the women till they given in or they kill her.Been maniisheegayo ,waa wax jirto ee newpaperka ka akhri. they are very scary ,so note to you SOL ladies: dont smile at ethio men. icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

LOl Che no one,am not talking from experience,Waa wax girto.I have just seen a weird trend of ethio men killing their so-called "lovers", through news reports of course.

^^^LoooooooooooL...Gals beware then.

Maybe they think that they "own" their lovers. I have seen some Ethio guys with that mentality.Coincidently, that's how they feel about the horn of Africa.

Buuxo   

^^ma aragtay lool:D . Lakiin fair xagee katahay markeey gabdhahoodi soo dhameeyen.somali eey u so dhigteen.War nimanka wax aa si ka'ah.

LooooooooooL@Gabadhuuhada xuux waaye..I would run away from too. Eritians and Oromos are better looking,but we should definately send the Amxaars/Tigrays (the actual Habashis) back to the highlands.

Buuxo   

Yes with all those tattoo's ,lakiin sida kalee they are aight.Eriteria + oromos are mashallah. Bisinka what am i doing? talking about what girls are good looking ,how did we end up on this topic?.

The Eriterian amayee tigrinya yihiin?

Che, eritrean's anytime. They cuties, just makes me think of this one particular dude, at first I thought inuu somali ahaa umaleynaaye, haha, and the rest is history.

KK, waa aragtay hee, getahun the cleaner nin ciyaarayo maaha, run run eeba ka tahay, after all picture keeta ayuu newspaperyaasha siisay. I wonder why Che oo dry article ula soo orday meeshaan.(my sis saw it in the newspaper yesterday, ayaa tiri KK tus ninkaan oo umaleyneysid inuu kuwii church st taagnaa inuu yahey, rooseetada waaba laga daran yahey, ninka straight miyaa waa su'aasha?)

KK, shalay aad iyo aad ayaaba iga qoslisay. I didn't even eat anything special, same ole sahuur, cereal, milk.