Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

underdog   

Yareey, I don't need permission to say whats on my mind.

Incase you missed it there's a shortage of decency in the whole situation.

The girl's allegedly in jail on some trumped up charges (how very Guantanamo of them) and like the arabs in the orange suits, she doesn't get to call anyone.

Now, if can get past my crude humor, lets move on to pointing fingers.

The girl is raised in the west and taught all people are equal yada yada yada... and it all good until she brings Haile home to Mom. Is she at fault? I personally don't think so. she didn't know any better and now she's up sh!t's creek with no paddle caught in something a lot bigger than her.

Then you got hooyo, who's trying to put out a fire after the house has burned down....you raise the girl liberal then try some conservative bullsh!t like throwing her in jail if she don't marry some guy she just met. I'm putting most of the blame on Mom.

As for me, Lazie, I really don't see much to be saddened about, as wise man once said "Worse sh!t's happened to better people"

and thats my 2 cents on the issue....and I still think caps are gonna be busted when she decides to piss off new hubby (who's cousin got smoked by Ethi invaders) by saying some bullsh!t about her ex.

Aaliyyah   

It doesn't matter who she wanted to marry even if he was Christian that is her personal life. ilaahay ayaa ka abaal marinaya, her parents had no right whatsoever to force a man on her.

tan kale never believe ur parents when they say they are taking you back for vacation, specially if you are doing something they are not happy about lol...

Then you got hooyo, who's trying to put out a fire after the house has burned down....you raise the girl liberal then try some conservative bullsh!t like throwing her in jail if she don't marry some guy she just met. I'm putting most of the blame on Mom.

I agree with you on this. if her parents raised her in a religious household, she wouldn't have dated gaalo.

CARAB MAAHMAAH JIRTA...dhirtu markay korto biya hada ku shubtid ma toosayso, intuu yaryahay aya la waraabiya. hadii diin iyo akhlaaq iyo guri wacan lugu so koriyay sidan may noqoteen taas waa ku saxsantahay. hada ee rabta in ay gabadh wayn u taliso, haka saarto islaantas.

Here is "haile" aka Getahun with Najah Jama.

tor1_1003_jama_art.jpg

U-dog, its easy to always blame the parent, but you can't help who you fall for, in this case clearly the cleaner won the battle.(KK, rock's chick said that he looks like the guy who cleans the office building of her work)

Courtesy of Metronews.ca check the full article

Kool_Kat   

What's up with his lips...Walaahay if he is 34, I am 20...Shoooooo...Ani da duu Canada ku joogo yuu ii sheegan...

Not only is he short,

Not only is he Ethiopian

Not only is a cleaner

Not only is he UGLY

He also wears lipstick

War tan waa ku fiican tahay in lawado...Wiliba timaha inlaga xiiro oona la tumo aa ku fiican...

^^^^Don't playa hate ayeeyo, but you are right that man is atleast 40. Big ups to him though 40yrs screwing 23 old....He is almost catching up with Odayaasha Somaalida.

Lazy.....You don't wanna know what I think of the letter "J"

P.S. Riddles make my head ache.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

What's up with his lips...Walaahay if he is 34, I am 20...Shoooooo...Ani da duu Canada ku joogo yuu ii sheegan...

Not only is he short,

Not only is he Ethiopian

Not only is a cleaner

Not only is he UGLY

He also wears lipstick

War tan waa ku fiican tahay in lawado...Wiliba timaha inlaga xiiro oona la tumo aa ku fiican...

I think before uu sawirka galin,inee is shumiyeen. and being that the guy is a cleaner & the qofta ma shaqeso,i am guessing the lipstick was a cheap one too. That would explain the lipstick on his lips. :D

Above all,she has every right to love qofkey rabto me thinks...Ilaah ha usahlo.

Khalaf   

I think before uu sawirka galin,inee is shumiyeen. and being that the guy is a cleaner & the qofta ma shaqeso,i am guessing the lipstick was a cheap one too.

cadi ma thid.....qosol badana

War tan waa ku fiican tahay in lawado...Wiliba timaha inlaga xiiro oona la tumo aa ku fiican

lol koolkat xasidad......

Allaho na cafii.

Khalaf   

^^koolkat u are somethin....i wonder how many chicks u rif rifed.......can u fight horta? koley waan oghey in afka ka faleen thay. :D ...u remind me a lot of my cuz walaa....but she can fight wa mid walaan straight out of galaadi.....she beat this dude with a bat hahahahaha.......that's my sista tho straight up.

yo, that dude looks like her grandpa... may she got those brain diseases..like michael jackson, only difference here that shes seniors!

only xalimoos can do wacked stuff like that!!

Ibtisam   

It is sinful for you to insult Allah’s creation. So careful for your own sake. It is sad instead of educating kids at a young age and guiding them properly, some parents have resorted to kidnapping and forceful marriages. Marrying her off to some Farah is not going to make her a better person, nor will it change her. If she is smart she’d go along with it, return to Canada and do as she pleases after that and never return. We cannot keep our kids (specially when they become adults in box’s) Inevitability they have to make their own choices in life, which we may or may not approve. But if you did your part as a parent, you have nothing to worry about.

Ms DD   

It is easy for you to say GHanima when you are not the parent. I have known many parents who tried to bring their kids to the best of their abilities and the kids still were fadaro. some parents do everything in their power to bring them up properly but the kids still rebel. I cant imagine a daughter of mine cohabiting with a christian dude! Allahuma najinaa. Some people here are too liberal for their own good.

We can only pray to Allah to give us saalih kids. Personally I think it is cos most somalis dont read the following dua when they are conceiving the babies:

Bismillâhi allâhumma jannibnash-shaytana wa jannibi shaytâna ma razaqtana.

In the name of Allah. O Allah, protect us both from (he mischief of Satan and keep Satan away from the children You grant us.(Bukhari)

Ibtisam   

^^You can not guide who you want, and guidance is ultimately from Allah. You've been asked to do your part as a parent, that is all you can do.

Correcting a wrong with a wrong does not make it right. And I'm not being liberal, honestly it is just the reality. There are a few parents who do their best and still their kids hit the highway, but for the rest they let the society bring up their kids for them, which is a dangerous thing. Especially the older generation, the gap between child and parent is enormous, and it is the society which fills that gap. Parents almost have a police role and drive all un-Islamic actions underground. How parents I know who think they have perfect children, because their kids have developed multiple identities.

The dua may also be the problem, baal uu sheek all the married ones :D