Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

Braking News!! ghanima was reported missing today by her uncle..she was last seen walking fast with unknown man carryin a basket of uncooked beef!!

accroding to police, she might have been kidnapped at the meat counter in the supermarket...since this same market had several breakins where raw beef was only item stolen...which buffled authorities. survelliance camera shows skinny, yellowish, old man with flate walking around there.

authorities found this note and buffled with this coded message.... "Edit *Nevermind*"

there are no known herds of stray cats living around the store. plz contact your local police if you see them.

Ibtisam   

Rudy, I edited my post so that you won't be offended, and taas ayaad keent :rolleyes:

Could at least have been kidnapped by someone stronger than me! what the hell! an old man!.

By the way your writing skills have improved significantly in this thread above, you must have worked on it all night! you poor thing, but I'm glad you put in all that effort :D

^Lool! *Ouch*

Ghanima forget the fact that he is old, have you missed Rudy's signature clues? (LoL) Apparently you were kidnapped by an Ethiopian.

underdog   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

How is he innocent? Maybe he was told about her before he agreed to marry her, maybe asaga ulterior motive uu qabaa oo wuxuu rabaa inuu somaliya kasoo baxo, soo marrying "canadian citizen" is exactly what he has been waiting for, tainted or not.

Lazyie,

you gotta be kidding me? are you REALLY trying to compare facts with maybes? you trying to equate Knowing for a FACT the girl is damaged goods with chance that faarax MAYBE/POSSIBLY is just as bad. Gimme a break!

You're trying a little too hard, but the girls the only one with real dirt on her.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Are you telling me a non muslim lady hadey ku joojiso in the middle of the street and asks you for help, you wouldn't lift a finger because she is not dressed to your liking or the fact that she is not a muslim will play a role in your decision to help? What kind of BS is that

This is the kind of BS it is:

On the one hand there's sl#ttly dressed non muslim woman and on the other there's a sl#ttly dressed xalimo.

One of them is unaware and ignorant, the other is ignoring what she knows and 'of loose moral fortitude'.

Which one do you think would deserve to be helped?

Ms DD   

^^

Which one do you think would deserve to be helped?

I'd say both. Whilst some of us lesser degree of eeman than others, it doesnt mean that they should be ignored or not helped.

I say when it comes to helping people, you either help them or don't help them.(regardless of their religion iyo preferred style of dress)

No need to call "imaginary women" sl*ts, meesha maba joogaan, maxaa sl*ts uga wecee? and how do you know wexey yihiin, here we were talking about non muslims Vs Muslims.

It doesn't matter, ereyga farahaaga aa qoray, not I.

Underdog, you can't put condition on helping others, I refuse to put a condition. Mar hadaan niyeysto inaan qofkaas qaawinaayo, maka noqonaayo.

Aaliyyah   

How she dresses shouldn't be discussed, it is her business how she is going to dress, who she is going to date etc.(am sure none of you would be happy if today some one was to tell you how to live ur life, so put yrself in her shoes)

The main thing is her parents are forcing her to marry nin ayna garaneen, and that is haraam....

stop feeling sorry for the brother back home , he is prolly happy with this whole thing.

It is her right to live her life the way she sees fit, and her parents took that from her. I hope they pay for it. (that way other parents will be discouraged from doing such inhumane acts).

You can preach some one or try to correct them, but forcing them is out of the question.

underdog   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

How she dresses shouldn't be discussed, it is her business how she is going to dress, who she is going to date etc.(am sure none of you would be happy if today some one was to tell you how to live ur life, so put yrself in her shoes)

The main thing is her parents are forcing her to marry nin ayna garaneen, and that is haraam....

stop feeling sorry for the brother back home , he is prolly happy with this whole thing.

It is her right to live her life the way she sees fit, and her parents took that from her. I hope they pay for it. (that way other parents will be discouraged from doing such inhumane acts).

You can preach some one or try to correct them, but forcing them is out of the question.

I fully agree... HOWEVER... Aren't we forgetting a major point here?

Taking responsibility for the consequences of your action.

1)The girl did what her heart told her to do. Without getting into the 'right and wrong' of her decision, her action caused a consequence (in this case an extreme reaction from a parent).

So REGARDLESS OF WHO'S RIGHT AND WHO'S WRONG, The girl HAS TO SHOULDER the RESPONSIBILITY of her life choices and also WHERE THEY HAVE GOTTEN HER.

The Mother has to take responsibility of the current situation as a direct result how reacted to what her girl did and now her reaction just created a 12-page thread on SOL.

So we can all sit here and point fingers all day and try to blame her or him or this or that or saan ee eheed iyo xagay kadhacday

BOTTOM LINE IS YOU CAN CHOOSE YOU ACTIONS BUT YOU CAN NOT CHOOSE HOW ANYONE REACTS TO IT. SO WHETHER YOUR ACTIONS ARE RIGHT OR WRONG, DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES

Salaam, ukhti Aaliyah I agree with your point about her parents forcing her into a marriage that she doesn't want to be in but what I don't agree with is your hypocrisy. Unfortunately this place is rampant with pseudo-feminists. You're fully telling us not to judge the girl yet you made a judgement yourself about the husband she is forced to marry. At least what we were saying were based on facts, she was leading an un-Islamic lifestyle. We don't know about the poor man, and until proven guilty I will not hurl any insults at him. As for the girl, she is an embarassment to me as gabar oo Musliin ah and as a Soomaali.

How do we know for sure that he's happy with it? What I hate the most is muunafiiqnimo. So please, don't try and tell me not to do one thing when you're practically doing the same. smile.gif Wasalaam!

Aaliyyah   

You're fully telling us not to judge the girl yet you made a judgement yourself about the husband she is forced to marry.

I wasn’t judging him sis. But, I doubt he was forced into this marriage, possibly bribed.

At least what we were saying were based on facts, she was leading an un-Islamic lifestyle.

I am not saying she wasn’t leading un-Islamic lifestyle that is quite obvious. However, that is not reason enough and doesn’t explain what her parents have done to her.

How do we know for sure that he's happy with it? What I hate the most is muunafiiqnimo

You are claiming to be al-mu’minah next time watch the words u use. As it is haraam to call ur own muslim sister munafiqah.

May allah guide us all..

Wa salaamu alaikum