Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

What Tuujiye and KK are speaking is not proper somali per se but it is quite funny once you get the hang of it.

Natusi hee sida "proper" Somali loogu hadlo?

Waayo waayo aan soo xasuustey. What is even more hilarious is when afkaas lagugu shukaansado. It is so full on
:D

eheheheeee...I can just picture this...

KoolKat - Newest member of the Kixkix brigade - A funny lady.

Kix Kix Kix...

Ibtisam   

CL

OOOH my GOD!! You are still alive and around, mashallah dear, hello smile.gif Dee I missed you and got all mixed up, call it withdrawal symptoms. How are you?? Forget impressions, tell dear aunty Ghanima what happened to you? Last I heard you were seen running people over in your electric wheel chair in Oxford Street, Jacylbaro report had it you were chasing Farah in PM, while someone swears down that they saw you wear daacs chasing a xalimo and shouting abuses at her in west London. All of these sightings had me worried and concerned naturally, so pray tell what is the deal!?

P.s. Good to see you back :D , I'm going to spread the news.

Ms DD   

KK

It is only fair to let you know that I am one of those who fell thru the cracks. I cant write proper somali letter, neither can i write formal letter in english.

However this much i know: You cant include the following in a formal letter:

Bajaqyaheey

jimnaastiko

kalifooto

majibaxsi

dhooroos

naga qaleehee

akhrud walaatu yassir

fajiistayahow

ha igu taagtaagsan

sajilaato

I am sure there are loads :D

Malika   

^^Ms Dh,Now can you please translate all those words.. icon_razz.gif

KK,am gonna need some tution, I need to learn the Mogadishu slangs,so to impress a someone.

I'm glad to see CL is back .......... welcome back sistah i thought you're dead but reporting that you're alive is valuable :D

Now,, we need full story ,,,, XAGEED KU MAQNAYD ?

Ohhh it’s good to see you Edo, the above are all fabricated lies I tell ya. Remember the last time we spoke? I informed you I was opening an Import business dealing in mail order xalimos and faraax for the Somali community scattered around the world, well I was successful for while business boomed, made a healthy profit since I informed the faraax’s and Xalimo’s that they will have to cuff-up their own transportation cost….. Well since you refused to partake in the business I was forced to deal with unsatisfied customers wanting refunds, I mean it’s not my fault that Somali man in UK and USA think xalimos from back home are docile creatures than their counterparts in west? Since the faraax I imported turns out to be more lazier than the grass graziers of USA & UK not my fault…. I did not anticipate this (I did) hence it was me being chased down in west London by Somali angry mob not the other way around so please do me a favour and don’t spread the news of my whereabouts to people…. I predict a riot

Ps I truly did miss you cuff up

Ibtisam   

^^^^Looool @ It was me being chased in West London. Hehehe. I told you to keep away from Somalis, but you refused to listen and instead you opened a business for them, naag waalan. Well I won't tell anyone that you live in...ahem ahem. :D

I will give you an update since you been gone in a bit. :D Boy oh boy do I have tons to tell you.

Ibtisam   

^^My God you are back as well! Issh :D

CL:

Well scareFace swore he will not post on SOL till you come back, and he's been gone as long as you, on the day of your returned he also comes back! he is still waiting for you to agree to that marriage!

Hungri and Jac had a fight Over CC, then she told both of them to get lost and run off with rooble who likes older women.

Are you keeping up so far.... :D