Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Offer your prayers

Baluug   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^^I did not swim across the sea, never would or risk my life like that, even if you drop me off now. I would stay there rather than go on a death boat.

They have no incentive to stay in Somalia. In case of Somaliland, there is peace, but nothing more than that.How's does earn anything other than rely on any remittances from poor relatives in the west. It's system that's crumble sooner or later.
How do they know they'll get a job in Yemen, or Italy, or wherever? I can understand they would want to take the risk, seeing as there's not much for them in Somalia, but I would think the risk is too great. You don't get a better life at the bottom of the sea. :( Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajicuun.

Som@li   

INaa nilaah Wa inaa ilahhi Raajicuun, May allah forgvive them.

^^they don't know their lives will be at risk.

North, They know it pretty well, what is the chance of making it? how many before them have perished the same route? they have well calculated the risks, but what is driving them is the sheer poverty in our homeland, and boofis ,many of them want to take this route after seeing Somalis who return from abroad and look better in financial terms,and can help their families better.

They are running away from a hell,from a country torn by war, famine and diseases,2nd poorest country on earth,Somalia needs a government which protects, feeds and creates jobs for its citizens and this will end.

RedSea   

Inaalilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun. Allah yarahma.

8 of them graduates, there goes the brains.

Castro   

^^^^ That's exactly right. Only the ambitious would risk their lives to improve them. The multitudes of bums sitting in mafrishs would never get on a boat or risk their lives in any way. Not even by waking up early. Those are the ba$tards I'd like to see drown.

May Allah forgive their sins and grant them Jannah. They have no more worries.

NGONGE   

May Allah have mercy on them.

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ That's exactly right. Only the ambitious would risk their lives to improve them. The multitudes of bums sitting in mafrishs would never get on a boat or risk their lives in any way. Not even by waking up early. Those are the ba$tards I'd like to see drown.

May Allah forgive their sins and grant them Jannah. They have no more worries.

There is a Somali from the UK who went to Syria, sold his passport for $4000 and then smuggled himself through the Turkish border and tried to return that way. It was a trip he made years earlier and I have no idea why he would sell his passport for pittance and go through that trip again. He was a professional mafrash dweller though.

Ibtisam   

^^Did he make it?? Why did he not just post his passport without leaving the UK, or give it to someone to take :confused: $4000, that is it? lol

NGONGE   

Ibti,

He was there on holiday. It was a spur of the moment thing. I have no idea if he made it. But the guy that bought the passport didn't.