Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Offer your prayers

Xidigo   

Today I feel sad for those who lost their lives in the boat accident near Libya (in the Mediterranean Sea). :( They took a dangerous route in search of a better opportunity; their journey to a better future was short lived. Borama resident lost 23 young men and two girls in one day. Eight of them were recent graduates from the University of Amoud. May Allah grant them his Jennah. aamiin. The president of the republic of Djibouti and all the elderly in the Saylac, lughaya and Libaaxley area sent their condolences to the families who lost their loved ones.

Ala Jandaii ha waraabiyo

Ala Somalia ha noo hagaajiyo.

also here and below

Magacda dhalinyaradii reer Boorama ee doonta ku dhimatay iyo Intii kasoo badbaaday oo xaaladooda caafimaad laga dayrinayo oo xabsiga Liibiya ku jira.

(Updated:-(Updated:--Wed.18.jun.2008)

Bnn news....

Liiska dhimashada

1-Cali Daahir Kaahin (Deero)

2-Jibriir Nuur Maxamuud

3-Xamse Yaasiin Axmed

4-cabdishakuur Maxamuud Bookh

5-Cabdiqani Cali Cilmi

6-Muxiyadiin Maxamuud Xuseen

7-Faysal Faarax Xasan

8-Jimcaale Cabdilaahi Qaalib

9-Cabdifataax Cumar Buskud

10-Xasan Diiriye Akaal

11-Saynab Aadan

12-Fatxiya Jaamac Cadare

13-Cabdiraxmaan Irije

14-Maxamed Ciise

15-Khadar Maxmed Barkhad

16-Cabdirisaaq Jeex

17-Mukhtaar Cumar Aadan

18-Farxaan jaamac cilmi

19-Cabdirisaaq Cabdiraxmaan

20-Saadaam Cabdi Cawad

21-Keyse Maxamed Cige jani

22-Wagad Shaqale

23-Cabdirisaaq Faarax

24-Ingineer Maxamed

25-.................... wali lama hayo magaciisa

Magacda 21-ka qof ee xabsi jiifka ah ee kasoo badbaaday doontii ku qaraqantay biyaha dalka Liibiya.

Liiska Inta nool

1-Mustafe Cismaan Waabari

2-Mahdi Goodiroo

3-Mustafe Maxamed Warsame(Mustafe gaab)

4-Cabdirisaaq Muuse Jibriir

5-Cabdiqani Maxamuud

6-Mustafe Cabdilaahi

7-Sharmaarke Muuse Bile

8-Cabdicasiis Maxamed Daahir

9-Cabdi Cimi

10-Caraxmaan

11-Ilyaas

12-Maxamed aw xasan

13-Cadale maxamed cabdilaahi

14-Mawliid

15-Cabdirashiid aw xasan

16-Xuseen aw nuur ibraahim

17-Geedi Cali dhambal

18-Cabdisalaan

19-Cabxakiim maxamed cabdi

20-Siciid

21-cabdi cali

NB.Cabdulqaadir (Suubane) oo ku jirey liiskii hore een dhimashada ee aan idiin soo gubinay wuu ka maqanyahay labadan liisba,markaa ma xaqiijin karno.Waxa kale oon wali noo suura galin inaan wiilasha qaarkood waynay magacdoodii labaad iyo sadexaad.

Liiskii hore een idiin soo gubinay ee maqalka ahaa magacda qaar aan laba qornaybaa jiray iyo qaar aan magaca hore ama ka dhexe qaladnay,qaladkaas oo u dhacay si madbaciyan ah.

Soo ururinta magacdan Waxa gacan naga siiyey

Maxamed Axmed Kaahin iyo Cabdulqaadir Barre oo jooga Liibiya.

Wixii kasoo kordha masiibadan iyo dhalinyarada xabsiga ku jirta xaaladooda caafimaad sida ay tahay waan idinla soo socodsiin doonaa anagoo isku dayi doona inaan iyaga laftooda la xidhiidhno si aan codkooda idiin maqashiino hadii ay noo suura gasho ee haka fogaanina shabakadaha wararka ee gobolka

Inaa lilaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun,Samir iyo iimaan Ilaah ha inaga siiyo,Waxan idinla qeybsanaynaa murugada meel kasta oo ad joogtaan

Jawhar Qalinle iyo

Abwaan Max'ud Claahi Rooble

N.O.R.F   

Inalilahi wa ina ilayhi raajicuun. Allah yarxamhum.

I'm perplexed as to why the authorities do little about what seems to have become 'normal' ie someone going on their tahriib is now considered normal and people send them money to endanger their lives. Please refuse if someone asks you for money to do this.

Ibtisam   

Inaa lilaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun. :(

My own sister insists on taking one of those ****** death boats. :mad: I really don't understand what possess someone to take such big risk, when they are not force, pursued by hungry or severe poverty. (Even though I can understand, that few may fled the war etc) But Borama or Hargisa is not in a war torn area, so what the Hell is chasing these people.

I understand the search for better life, but not at the expense of your life, when you know the odds are against you. :( It is sucide.

Anway may Allah forgive them, guide those still alive to safety, and grant the rest a better life.

Ibtisam   

^^^^I did not swim across the sea, never would or risk my life like that, even if you drop me off now. I would stay there rather than go on a death boat.

N.O.R.F   

^^they don't know their lives will be at risk. Most think its very easy to get to Italy. Some are working on farms in Sudan all chained up and can't leave. Others are in Libyan jails.

MZanzi   

inalilah waa inailaahay raajicuun Allaha unaxariisto oo janada hageeyo

No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily Allah is All-Knower

Dadkan ma'eysan dooran badas ineey kudhintay laakin waa wax uqornaa oo eysan marnaba gadeen

illaahay haunaxariso ehaladoodana samir haka siiyo

Ibtisam   

North, what do you mean they don't know the risks. When you tell them, have "you not heard this many people die", they say "yeah but did you also not hear, so and so and four others survived and now in Europe. I'll try my luck, like them, if I die so be it. At least that is what my sister said. :( Such waste of life.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^^I did not swim across the sea, never would or risk my life like that, even if you drop me off now. I would stay there rather than go on a death boat.

They have no incentive to stay in Somalia. In case of Somaliland, there is peace, but nothing more than that.How's does earn anything other than rely on any remittances from poor relatives in the west. It's system that's crumble sooner or later.

Ibtisam   

^^How does that justify killing yourself in the process?? Staying in Somalia, or in this case Broama is not is not worse than throwing yourself in the sea!.

Xidigo   

Che,

Did you say Somaliland? Please. The so call president did not even offer condolences to the families. :rolleyes: It is a sad situation all over.

Ibti-What would you have told to these people fleeing Somalia other than obvious dangers on the road?

Xidigo...That's expected Walaal and yes we are all f*cked up. For peaceful place, they need to figure a way to generate ideas that would result in creating opportunities instead of rely on Aid organization and b*tching about recognition otherwise they will keep losing their most important asset (citizens). And this heavy reliance on the diaspora need to stop.

P.S. We are too st*pid to realize we are faced by the same problems that needs comprehensive solution involving every region.

Ibtisam   

Che; The sad fact is, there is nothing you can tell these people to change their mind.

But what pis*ses me off beyond believe is people/ relatives in the west who finance these young people to pay for the down payment to get on these boats. Do you know it cost a down payment of $2500 to book your place in one of those boats from Libya? Guess who pays for this, the money certainly does not appear from thin air, and I just wonder when realities in the west wills top sending young people to their death.