Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

CL,where you been? don't tell me you were watering flowers, as you only have plastic.

According to NGonge, All Somali Sujuis(females) have plastic flowers. :D

Ibti,

bring it on ban ku idhi. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^What fight?? I'm cheering too. icon_razz.gif Lool @ the thought of ngonge protect anyone.

Johnny, No, I find the teachers reaction disturbing, and unreasonable for an adult. Kids will be kids.

Johnny B   

Ngonge,

When will the day you shove CL from behind and ask her who told you you to trust a Man come?

You must get real at some point on this Ala-Qalbi_Nora joint-veture. :D

Sheh,

Val had shown a convulted intrest in their very first interaction. it usually follows, the guy displays either how much money he is good for or how close he is to Allah. :D

Ibti,

i just love the way you decphered Ngonge's dark-drift, for that i lift my intellectual embargo on you. D

Nevertheless, you & i we get to fight. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Ibts, can your boss do lower than £298?
smile.gif
Have you been? I want to stay at nice hotels. I think Norf has been. Where is he? Telling the new baby about his football team?
smile.gif

:D

Was at the hospital for her first appointment actually.

Be sure to go to Syria and tour the place. I can recommend a tour company [travel2syria.com]

Ngonge, 3 hour naps are taking its toll.

I need a facial!

Johnny B   

CL,

You'd be rish already if you knew how to grap the 'right' odds, always shooting wild won't make you any closer to victory , aka Jackpot. icon_razz.gif

Sheh, are you telling me that you don't walk, talk or act 'that way' during ramadan?

Ibti,

Ofcourse kids will be kids , but a kid who utters such unrealities as 'real' is sadly in trouble.

wouldn't that child's plight sudden you the least on swapped situation?.

Manta caloshad is adkenesaa?

Johnny, I do what I do for me and don't tell others what I think is socially appropriate.

I knew Norf would deliver. Thanks, will look em up. I need a facial too. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Johnny Stop editing you posts! I missed a whole lot, if you don't write it first time, make a new post. :D

I'm not fighting with you because you will enjoy it too much.

But can I say, you and the old hag are taking this far too seriously. I doubt the child thought England is a Muslim country (if he does that is a different case) but he seems to be pointing to the future and speculating that IT WILL be a Muslim country. Now although I don't have a view on the near future, In the long round, I am sure you are aware that Muslims believe that the whole world will be Muslim. In addition his view is shared by a large group of Muslims who are older and more educated than him. Whether you consider them as extreme or not is also not the issue here.

My general understanding is that he is either still a little naive and ignorant, or he is very smart and has Googled himself materials by these groups that advocate this, or he is ahead in his Islamic study class and on the Sunday before school learnt the world would become Muslim, ruled by the Muslims.

The women on the other hand... I'm sure you know what I am going to say about her. :cool:

North you are becoming soft!!! smile.gif

Johnny B   

Cl,

it's because you always bet on the 'right' horse.

If Female intuition works, Serenity would be rich. :D

Sheh,

Projecting on me?!

This 'Xamari' has seen the unbelievable done for him ban ku idhi. :D

Oh No, Sayid is back.

The problem with the 'Xamaris' is mid marku ben shego xamari kale unba khashifi. :D