Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Man at Costa coffee convinced me to get vanilla tea (as they did not have lemon &ginger)... Akhaas how do people drink this? redface.gif

Hello ppl.

Malika   

^I love vanilla tea!..LOL@ redface.gif waa iskaa cadii,different taste for different people..huh!

Morning to you all!

CL did you go anywhere[am so bored[boring],I get pleasure from reading CL's outings .. redface.gif:D

Ibti did you finish that paper?

Ibtisam   

^^^No I'm doing it now. I got bored on Sunday and went out when I was suppose to be doing work. When I got back in, In watched bulletproof monk for the 3rd time. :D Anything to avoid this damn paper. Now I'm on SOL, facebook, Yahoo, BBC news, BBc sport, BBC Africa, BBc Somali.....

Intel.... was wicked w'end - and to top it the boy who was robbed last year did it!

Dude will give you a puzz tomorrow. Got some stuff to tell you!

cheers

Well, i'll have 4 days off and want to add 2 more so that i can enjoy it to the maximum ,,, :D

Ibti, i can see you only on SOL ,,, the rest ma joogtid ee naga daa ,, lol

Welcome back all the trollers ,,,,, let's rock and roll

I was in a house arrest on Sunday dam weather, I then spend the other half of the day in A & E whilst waiting the police brought this man on handcuffs and lots and lost of blood on him/he was talking about how she would have killed him if he cheated…why woman are the devil so I suspected he did damage to his woman, suffice to say while he was waiting to be seen I was cowering away at the corner he looked dangerous…ohh well today am sick and am at work now…god bless me…

p.s malika you make me sound like I have a social life woman I have none this days ohh I must be getting old…

ibti I would give anything for lemon and ginger tea now!

-Lily-   

Ibti, Hello folks, damn this weather, it's so cold.

Ibti, I think at the very least you have to be initiated (e.g. bushwalk through blistering heat and eat some wild animal’s intestines).

Legend, what's this talk of horses? I call it a natural high icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^I could be an aussie for few mins... Ok only tell me if it is interesting, or I can sale it to the papers, or use it to blackmail someone into doing some work for me, or I will learn something new, or a new skill that will help me..... Hadii kaal iska daa. Waax kaal ee sheek.

Lily redface.gif:(

Ibtisam   

^^^^Come on you two, such tease! why don't you speak on MSN, seen as your both logged on! show off's :D

LOZ: Waa laa ee sheek already. You are too late. icon_razz.gif