Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Lily: I'm super stuck, waiting for inspiration, I’m thinking if I leave it for a while, then go back to it, I might see what I missed last time around.

P.s. I can never bribe myself :( It never works.

MyOwnboss: How so...?

-Lily-   

^^^lol,no,never heard of it. does that mean 'dumarka wa qaxwo'?

Ibti, of course you can bribe yourself, go to that fab restaurant you walked past or get that lovely top you saw or anything else that makes you happy, it should motivate you!

Malika   

Ibti you have all the SOLers on MSN?

CL,your weekends tend to sound much active then mine,I spent the weekend sleeping then on sunday if it wasnt for my 4yr old niece whom insisted I took him to the canal to feed ducks I would have spent sunday indoors too..

BOOORED...anyone wanna eat NAZI LIMA AYAM with me(Bariis iyo loos iyo dooro leesku karshay)

Malika, Kuwanini your weakend bored..knock ur deriskaaga tell them, maalinba waxa dhacay..........lol

Malika   

Lol..Yabka, I like your Swahili,you sound so mlendo! I cant stand my deriskaa she moans alot about everything and anything,so I avoid her like a plague..

Looooool..Jac! dee qofkasii salaad kumajiroo

STOIC   

Waves @ at all the trollers especially CL(are you there? ;) ).It was a great weekend of watching college basketball-March madness for my North Americans .My alma matter made it to the NCAA tournament. Yeey!!

I also played soccer this weekend.I haven't played soccer for years.I was impressed that I could still play well against the youngstars.I even learned new word-Albiitoo(referree).