Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

LOl @ Mshenzi. Sasa nimekufahamu.Nilithani una ndoto.Manake nimetokwa na jasho as if ninasukuma mkokoteni na uso ulinikunjika jinsi nilivyokuwa nina soma maandishi yako :D

Achana na mia nakwambia mzee wewe, lol jamani leo napewa makumbukumbu ya ajabu stoic-sija jua kumbe ulikua una vuta mkokoteni wapi tena na picha unayo? Manaki kichwani mwangu naku pic uku ukivuta mkokotena wa mka..lol :D

Ahhh ,, at least there is someone who can understand my language ,, :D

waar af kele oonaan garnayn bay nala galeenoo dad kalaanu goorahanba ku dhex jirnee ,,,, bal ii waran niyow ??

N.O.R.F   

Read this :D

Suspect ready to face any challenge to prove stone is bullet proof

By Bassam Zaza, Senior Reporter

Published: March 17, 2008, 15:59

Dubai: A precious stone dealer, currently serving a six-month jail term, is ready to face any challenge to prove that an onyx stone, which he advertised for Dh1.8 billion, is bullet proof.

"I am willing to prove to the world that it’s a bullet-proof onyx stone ... I am ready to face death sentence if I am proven wrong ... I didn’t con anybody, but the police tricked me and filed a malicious case against me," the 52-year-old Yemeni dealer told the Dubai Court of Appeal on Monday.

The Court of First Instance had sentenced him to six months in jail followed by deportation after he was found guilty of attempted swindling.

He denied trying to swindle or con people by posting the advertisement as charged by the Public Prosecution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defence lawyer Saeed Al Ghailani of Saeed Al Ghailani Advocates and Legal Consultants asked the judge to assign an expert or Dubai Police’s criminal laboratory to examine the stone.

Al Ghailani urged the court to acquit his client.

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10198114.html

:D bullet proof stone.

the stone fragments caused by the bullet is ten times worse :D ........ good to see indha adayga keligeen maha

Faynuus, waa laguu baahnaa ,, meeshu si bay u madowdahay oo kolayba faynuus lagu iftiinsado waa looga baahnaaye soo dhowow ,,, :D

Good morning everybody ,,,,, another day just to make the weekend closer , looooooooool