Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Baluug   

I'm going out to the Canadian version of the baadiye to take the kids out to see their grandparents this long weekend. Can't believe I wasted 10 years of my life in that hellhole.....

STOIC   

I hate traffic. I’m grown to be impatient person. Today I spent one and a half hour trying to get to work.I was stuck for almost an hour between two exits. Boredom was creeping on me seating in my car flipping the radio channel. An idol mind is a devils workshop. The woman in the other line is grinning at me mechanically. We both grin at each other knowing what the other is going through with this turtle pace traffic. She is really a tempting woman. My car is little elevated than her (only because I drive a four wheeler). Every few seconds I got the impulse to turn to her car and stare at her searchingly ( of course to check what sort of legs she got).I wondered if her legs and breast could drive me wild in the middle of this traffic. I see from my car seat men in suit driving in limos, Mexican handymen with their vans (loaded with dangerous ladders that could fall any time In the middle of the road). I was by now laying this woman on my head. I think she too harbored the same feeling by now. I could see from my car what sorts of dress she had on. They were clean and neat. I prayed she wasn’t an office manager .I hate office managers because of their juvenile autocratic rule over my little cubicle. Every time we come to the same speed with the woman in the other line my hands would become sweaty and my pulse would rise higher than it normally was. Since I had too much spare time I would try to keep the same pace as she did only to be honk at by an irate driver behind me. I did not give all the thinking about the other drivers. All I cared was having a look at the sort of legs this woman had. I was undressing this woman mentally and swarming all over her every time she started to fidget with her hair. I was enjoying myself exquisitely when I realize I reached my exit. :mad:

“All I cared was having a look at the sort of legs this woman had. I was undressing this woman mentally and swarming all over her every time she started to fidget with her hair. I was enjoying myself exquisitely when I realize I reached my exit. ”

You just proved the point man are pervert, getting off on a motorway god bless u!

STOIC   

Jaceylka, Uusheeg inaantaan .If we dont lay that pretty hot girls on our minds subconsciously somebody else might do it for us.They got the whammy on us.We got to intoxicate ourselves with their spell :D

Jaceylka...this is the only corner I can write such nonesense.It is enter at your own risk corner redface.gif