Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^I agree I do not have the authority to take someone out of the folds of Islam[God forbid,I ever contemplate such an action]but in this scenerio CL brought to the table,its the brothers themselves that declared they no longer practice Islam..Ibti,subhanallah by just saying the Shahada one is a Muslim,dont you think by uttering the denial of Islam isnt enough to take someone out of the folds of Islam?

I got to go,but Inshaallah do share your findings... smile.gif

Malika   

Cl,I am good just looking forward to the weekend I could barely wake up this morning[due to a pleasant dream,darn it was only a dream]..Lol

Have a nice weekend CL and Ibti..

Allahu yaa callam for my argument,just argued based on my knowledge..I could be wrong yaa Ibti.. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Malika when someone says they are not practicing muslims, it doesnt mean they are not muslims.Merely they are not good muslims. Simply they are stating the fact that they don't practice it, and that is a good start. They are reflecting and realizing that they dont practice their religion? perhaps within time they will become better muslims. Rather than pretending they are good muslims and manipulating our religion. I know few people who go wearing hijaab is not a must, or doing this and that is not a must, and since it is not must I dont have to do it. And, still am a good muslim. So you see sister it is better to admit than manipulating what our religion expects.

STOIC   

Just curious what time is it in London? It is 11:00 am Eastern time here.

PS: CL how come you never asked how I was doing? only the ladies ha? ;)

STOIC   

Thanks for the reply.I need to call a cousin of mine and see if I can convince him to come with me in my African trip.Don't be sexist.Be a good girl as you always are. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^Loool

@stoic hello, how are you??

Where in Africa are you going, and why would anyone need convincing to go to Africa?? take me wid you :D

Malika, I agree with AAliyah on this one, I really think y'll jumping the gun. Have a good weekend honey smile.gif

NG- care to share that one also

I think we should have a thread dedicated to all those things that we see/happen to us while using transport for London

NGONGE   

^^ Share? I thought I just did! It was the EXACT same story you just told. :D

I'm starting to think that these things only happen to you and me. I mean have you EVER heard Val talking about anything similar? That woman floats through life with no incidents at all. :mad:

Lol, Ng it makes the journey interesting,

Ibti- I doubt it maybe he read my statement yesterday smoked some shish and the old man started hallucinating again…