Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ I don't know ANY females that speak the gibberish lingo. Well, not these days anyway. So, no, I don't think I know CL. It was another lady that told me this story. A cousin of a cousin of a cousin of someone you know. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, dude I know the whole somali community via that method, so it means nothing. But still that person could have been CL.

NGONGE   

^^ Talking of knowing the entire community, did you hear about the young man that passed away recently? The one suffering from stomach cancer! Very sad really. He was a very nice guy. :(

STOIC   

^^^Ala..hoyoy inantaan yaigakabtaa ….she is accusing me of being drunk without any ground. Its okay I will continue to clutter my mind with the thought that you are still a good person and pardonly ignorant about my life! ;)

Ibti…I think I will have a good time if my cousin comes with me since we have been around each other since we were kids.Even though we leave in different continent we still have long history together. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Coool, have fun. smile.gif

Ngonge:

I know him, he use to come around, We went to his funeral, and his dad was there, his mum use to send tapes from Somali to us and he use to come and collect it. Did not really know many Somali's from what I remember. Everyone was saying that his GP hide the diagnosis from him until it was too late for treatment. Allah haa uu naaxaristo. but if that is the case they should take him to court, damn him :( Did he leave kids behind, I remember we went back home to marry.

NGONGE   

^^ No idea. I lost touch with him years ago. I think he's been in EVERY house in North and East London. Last time I saw him he was making progress in West London. He was indeed a very sociable guy.

CL, la tewiswis, mpenzi wangu. I said don't know any women that speak your lingo.

Ibtisam   

Maskiin. May Allah have mercy on him and his soul rest. There days I have been meeting a lot of people with some form of cancer or another. In the last year within my own family there has been three cases. What is going on with these disease that never use to affect our community before, or is it that people are now diagnoses and aware of what they are suffering from?

STOIC   

^^^Speaking of Cancer last night I was having a cup of coffee with a freind of mine when he broke the news to me that he has to take his mom to chemotherapy today! There are alot of people that go through hard time every day.We just got to be thankful that we are healthy!

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. You're a typical old Somali woman, silly. Stoic is not a doctor yet and even when he finally becomes one he'll only work with teeth.

You're as bad as the ones that keep asking me about the exchange rate and morgtages.

Ibtisam   

^^^How so, I know too many and it has given me nothing but grieve. :(

Ngonge:

I was not asking him as doctor, I was asking him if he noticed the same trend. :rolleyes:

I thought you was an accountant?? :confused:

Cancer is not culturally bias, but I do think people in north are prone to get it than our relatives in global south….

p.s NG- your deprived, knowing a sijui enhances your life

p.s.s Stoic- tuliza mpera nawe naTania mbona mahasira tayari,

Ng- what about oral cancer?

p.s stoic maskinn seriously man working with mouths why oh why……you do know you guys have the highest suicide rate?

p.s.s Ibti why frit, if it was meant to happen will happen it doesn’t matter where you are in the world…but ibti dear pollution the amount of chemicals we consume/plaster on our skins is enough to give us anything

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm not worried for myself, rather as I said, that it has emerged in my family within the last 6months and I'm still trying to cope with it, part of that is understanding its trends. something that was alien to us, has suddenly become a major topic in our household. I’m just wondering out loud…don’t mind me.