Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool Now that I'm not doing, I wish I was :( I have tons of work to do, but not getting anywhere. I've been sneezing non stop and it's given me a sever headache. I keep thinking I'm going to die in my next sneeze, you know we die each time we sneeze, what if I don't come back in one of these million sneezes?? *alhumdulilah

Malika   

LOL@Sheikhs always having ciders,isnt that just one of the perks.. smile.gif

Ibti,dee am a baris &hiliib junkie,especially accompanied with banana,fresh made salsa with pleanty of chillies..oh and a long glass of Mango Juice..hmmm darn am drolling. :D

Ngonge..ufff!!

A while ago I was on a Friday night bus after waiting for it like an hr I nearly had frost bites just waiting for that bus, anyhow, found a seat upstairs. Three stops down the line the bus got so full I was left wondering where the hell did all these people come from? Anyhow all over sudden someone shyted on the bus, the smell was mortifying seriously and you know those Night busses some of them don’t stop for like 10 min they skip some stops. Ohh lord me and my sis were about die, typically English people started looking at each other but no one said anything, we all had to open the windows to relief the pain from that smell. Then all over sudden one drunken guy comes up stairs and goes “excuse me who shyted” everyone was silent he asked again, he then proceeded on smelling people walahi I was lol so hard while rapping my shawl on my face, anywho he found the culprit he goes “dude your setting on shyt, don’t you have no shame” everyone started looking at the man at once maskiin he started crying lol hahahahahahahaha omg suffice to say the bus stopped and we all ran out for our dear life walahi anything can happen in transport for London!

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Malika,

It did not stop you from talking about food though! icon_razz.gif

Chub,

I bet this stuff happens to everyone. I'm just more observant, that's all.

Ibtisam   

Loool I like drunk people, they are not scared to make a fool out of themseleves nor do they care who they offend :D lool that is funny lool

Lily- how so cruel of you, here I was expecting sympathy from you for enduring such smells but ohh no you had to go there.

Something strange has been happening and this is the second time I am exposed to the same reply, a while back whilst out and about went to this party and there was a Somali guy mash Allah, good dress sense, tall/handsome/DOCTOR bless him. Impressed and not fazed by it I continued having fun, latter on I turned around the man was sipping red wine now I can safely testify that I am not one of those people that will walk up to someone and question there lifestyle all to your own I say. But this one I just had to I was thinking what a waste, I had to approach him and ask why, so when I was about to exit the place I walked up the man these was the conversation.

Me: tap his shoulders

Him: turning around

Me: why walalo

Him: you mean the wine

Me: shaking my head

Him: am no longer practicing Islam

Me: party on wlaalo

Shocked/impressed at the reply I had nothing to say, that was in my books a sufficient reply

Fast forward yesterday, out and about again, there stood another one walahi equally dashing or should I say more than the precious one the bonus part of it was he was a trader/rich, anyhow, there he was drinking beer…seriously I was just thinking is there a phenomenon going around and a memo was not issued out to me?

These one came around to sat hello, I asked again he told me the same thing word for word I AM NO LONGER PRACTICING ISLAM:

What’s going on?

Malika   

^You went to a party on a thursday night? girl I thought you said you had a headache..oh,I know now Mukeesh magic touch did wonders huh!

CL,its not a new phenomenal,even in the days it used to be the more educated you are the more reer magaal one becomes,which included stepping away from Islam and its teachings...

What made you approach him? Which part about him, made you think he would have been a great asset if he wasnt doing what he was doing?