Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Last night, in my dream, I received a delegation of SOL elders all pleading with my to leave CL alone. They said I was picking on her and being harsh to her all the time. I think I promised to lay off a little but I'm not too sure about that last part. Angelina Julie offering me some Ice Cream sort of confused matters, you see...

Ibtisam   

• ^^^loool

• I went to bathroom to do my wudu a while ago, there was this white lady there. The same lady who walked in on me praying in this little room few weeks back, shouting on her phone, she stood (right in front of me) watching me for a while, and when I went to do my sujud, run out of the room still on her phone. Anyway I was minding my own business, washing my hands, face, etc. Then I got to my arms and I hesitated, looked at her, I debated whether to wait for her to leave before putting my figures in my ears or taking my shoes &socks off and putting my feet in the sink, but I thought what the hell. So I continued with my wudu, I got to taking my shoes off and she run out, shaking her head and mutter under her breath. I wanted her to ask me what the hell I was doing so I can explain, but she never did and she looked like she was judging me rather than curious so I did not approach her. Her face was priceless though :D

NGONGE   

CL,

You want to hear one of my episodes? Well, now that you remind me, let me disgust you like I was disgusted earlier.

This lunchtime, I went out for my weekly shiisha and got on a bus. As usual, I went and sat on the back seat. A few stops later, an Indian old man got on the bus and stumbled his way to the back seats too. He looked clumsy and was swaying as he walked towards where I was sitting. I had a feeling something was going wrong (I have a lifetime experience of these things by now). Just as he reached me and was going to sit opposite me, the bus started to move! The old man almost fell on top of me. As I put my hands up and attempted to cushion his fall I noticed that he had a watery nose! A big wet snot landed on my eyelashes and top lip.........

hahahahahaha@ As I put my hands up and attempted to cushion his fall I noticed that he had a watery nose! A big wet snot landed on my eyelashes and top lip.........

hahahahahaha, mac sonkor!

Ibtisam   

Double Akhass, you bloody tasted it, Ngonge being a polite, British, you causally wiped it off with a bit a tissue, licked your lips and smiled at the old man, while helping in his seat? :D

chubacka   

This is gross...i was enjoying a nice cup of coffee as well :(

why do strange things always happen to you on public trans..Mr Ng.

you should invest in a car.