Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Che, you know that's not gonna work on tough Aaliyah. You'll have to at least send me flowers before she gets jealous.

I like tulips.

Aaliyyah   

It is a fact that I wont have anything in common with some one in that age range in most cases. But, even if that was the case still that age gap will be an obstacle aint it ?

lol@ jealous..Che looks like Cara is hitting on you. Get going smile.gif

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Che -Guevara

P.S. I thought you like conversing rather than me staring at you.

lol@Che, it's a case of 'Waxaan doonayaan diidayaa' :D

Aaliyah...Before we even talk about age, let's start with simple hello!

Cara..they are there already. Just make sure that wierd prefessor ain't there you accept da delivery.

Aaliyah..Do you know much about Cara do you?

LoooooooooooooL@Faheeema.Hadalkaa kabadiye ineey inatareen fariinka gooste aa ahay

Aaliyyah   

^^^Che your somali is horrible for a 30 something icon_razz.gif

Hello shekadu inay dhaaftay modayey ma nugu celisay :D

Faheema kan af carabi wali lama barin walaal redface.gif

Che, em young gunners don't want to start a conversation, unless you got little tiny red box present.

Even thought I can understand where aaliyah is coming from with her 35 yr old boyfriend scenario, I couldn't help but comment about "common interest" example.

Before you get to the, "what will he do", "besides go to a coffee shop" and "hang out or play ball", why would you even want to be with someone that doesn't share your interest?

For instance, if you are a reader,why not go for someone who shares your love for books, and if you are an athlete or a fan of sports, why not go for an athletic guy you can have discussions with?

The age gap aside, why settle for someone that you have no common interest with, just the basic interests etc.

If you are an outdoor type of person, you ought to only get with someone who shares the outdoor life or even shows interest towards outdoor activities, that way you can explore together, with your help?

Aaliyah..LoooooooL...Hello maba gaarin...Inaay markaan ku fiiray, indhahaa wa reejisay markaan ii waran ku dhahane be on your way baa ii tiri. Before I even said hello, you forced me to make my case first.

So, Aaliyah, Af Soomaali geego waa caadi sodan ma ihi, bal hello horta and find out things first.

Lazy...I don't care much for people that have the same interests as me.I like someone with completely diffirent background as far as their interests go. So, that way, they could try what I like and I could try what they like. As for age, waa isi sii salaxaye. I figure she is adamant about 30plus, but would be fine with late 20s.

me   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Where I'm it is usually Xalimos taking little peaks. Of course, I pretend that I don't see.

Aaliyyah   

af somaligaaga caadi ma aha , in badan in wax laga badalo u baahanyahay....I will tutor you insha allah smile.gif

qalan iyo warqad horay usoo qaado icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

af somaligaaga caadi ma aha , in badan in wax laga badalo u baahanyahay....I will tutor you insha allah
smile.gif

I would like that. Perhaps I could teach you couple of things myself :cool:

Aaliyyah   

Che sounds like a deal smile.gif

Me, whats up with posting Che's post and not commenting on it???? Unless you know che well that you couldnt even imagine for the life of you that someone would take a peek just to see him lol

yA CHE, now we are getting somewhere.

The question is, is aaliyah the adventurer type? Or does she want to stay on her little box?

Again, age matters, and we shouldn't completely take that off the table, but lets see which way shukaansigiina turns? ;)

Aaliyyah   

^^ am going to be his tutor Layzie, and hopefully within three months his somali will improve. Nothing else dee shukansiga sheegasid maxa waye icon_razz.gif

^it gotta start somewhere, thats shukaansi.

Today tutoring, tomorrow roller blading, che enjoys the outdoors, dont let his age fool ya. icon_razz.gif